• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Knight should have an arcive too!

TicklishLurker

4th Level Red Feather
Knight should have an archive too!

There's a few writers on TMF who's stories I like to read repeatedly. Mastertank1 is one of them. Knight is another. He writes such engaging tales and it sure would make it easier to reread him if it was all kept in one place.

I mean, if people think I should have my own archive because of how detailed I am, Knight deserves one even more then me! Pretty please?

Last edited:
i second that nomination...Knight's stories are very detailed and imaginative and also original...i think he deserves one also..

Well, Izzy, either you and I are the only ones who visit this forum or - well, I think I'll try putting the URL to this forum in my signature and see if we can get some more people here.

TicklishLurker said:
Well, Izzy, either you and I are the only ones who visit this forum or - well, I think I'll try putting the URL to this forum in my signature and see if we can get some more people here.

we aren't the only ones who visit this forum..but the only ones who seem to want story archives for those who truly deserve one..such as yourself and knight..both of you write with such painstaking detail and take such time and effort it's only right you have your own archive.. and i hate to say this, but if it hadn't been for me, the great Shadowtklr might never have gotten his own story archive..i was like what? He hasn't gotten his own yet?

I really wish the others would post. :sadcry: Even if they disagree. Just to show your nomination for me and mine for Knight isn't being totally ignored.

I sympathize with this situation. I really do.

The situation is the same as mine, but opposite. I had plenty of support from people wanting me to have my own artwork forum, and when a poll/vote thread was made for the occasion, it was clear that more people would rather I have the forum than people that think I shouldn't, but that support was overturned.

These guys, on the other hand, have no one acknowledging them at all, which is unfortunate, so no barriers should be imposed on them.

Theres no reason that anyone should not have a forum so long as they can try and gurantee there will be content of some sort on a regular enough basis.

In the defense of the users you nominate, many of the archives are inactive, no one posts in them, or the artist or author themself is inactive and those forums just go to waste. If these nominees could gurantee or try to have content consistantly enough to make having a forum worth it, then I say let them have it.

Regards.

Last edited:
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back