• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Facility of Correction: Episode 2 (FF/F, MM/F)

TMF: Facility of Correction

Intro:

In the year 2069 the world’s criminals will over run the planet. They will rape, pillage and plunder the poor the weak, and the innocent. Fortunately none of us will be around for that, and it has nothing to do with this story. This story takes place in an parallel universe where society has devised it’s own way to deal with harden criminals, and vile scum… no matter how sexy they are. The worlds leader got together and decided to build an underground prison based in Canada’s North West Territories (hay we weren’t doing much with it anyways). Star Trek fans called if Herrapenta (so we shot them, and put them out of their misery). It is known as the TMF: Facility of Correction, and these tales chronicle events of the men and women who work and reside within it’s walls.

The men and women who reside in this underground fortress are considered beyond reform. They have proven themselves of a common mind, and unwilling to conform to the moral fabric of society. Not all are violent, not every prisoner is evil, but they have all proven themselves unwilling to earn a place in society, and rather then learn honest skills, and be productive members of their community, they chose to live off the suffering of others in one fashion or another. Be it in the form of a petty thief, or as a drug dealer or pimp, they are a plague on humanity and have been removed from it. Some may think it is to easy, sticking them away where the rest of the world has to pay for them the rest of their lives. Those who believe that have never met Warden Mimi, and her elite guards, who are almost as ruthless as the people they protect us from.

Rule with an open hand, but punish with a stiff feather, that’s the policy of Warden Mimi. It is her belief that tickling is the ultimate way to punish any of the convicts in her prison. Start a fight, and get tickled. Insult or assault a guard, get tickled, catch the eye of Mimi’s enforcers and your likely to get tickled too. What could be better, who would believe tickling as a form of torture, and who would believe some crook over an educated law abiding woman like the Warden. Considering that once you were in the TMF: Facility of Correction you were believedbeyond saving, most people wouldn’t care what happened to you anyways, including family.

Episode 2: Getting Physical

January Girl turned up her nose at the sound of several male guards whistling at her as she headed for the locker room. The 5’7” blonde beauty was humiliated at having been forced to clean all the graffiti off the walls of the prison, and do so in the buff. The woman had to endure the ogling eyes of every man who worked in the Facility of Correction, not to mention several lude comments from them. All this for writing the word “Bitch” over warden Mimi’s door.

“This was completely unnecessary.” mumbled January, as she opened the door to the locker room, “The warden knows I can’t stand having men look at me, they are so crude, all they are good for is procreation anyway, thank god I’m a…”

Suddenly Jan’s train of thought was derailed be a loud squeal and an out burst of giggle. Putting her cleaning equipment down, the naked woman rushed to where the delicious sounds were coming from. There standing over a woman laying on a bench were Anna and Heather, the wardens H.D.I.C (head dikes in Charge), it wasn’t the first time January Girl had seen those two bitches before. When she was brought in on the charge of vandalizing the prison it had been the two of them who worked her over for a confession. They had been merciless with her body, clawing and tweaking at ever inch of her 5’7” frame. They had been so ruthless with there long nails, and that vibrator, it caused her labia to swell with desire just to think about it.

“No please… hehehehehe, hahahahaha, I wasn’t trying to escape…hehehehehe, hahahahaha, hay, don’t tickle those… hehehehehe, hahahahaha… that’s not very lady like… hahahahaha, hehehehehe, no not there… hehehehehe, hahahahaha…!” squealed the woman who was bound to the bench.

Jan didn’t recognise the young woman the two guards were tormenting, but she had heard about a new prisoner being brought in today. She was tiny, and slim, and couldn’t have been much more then 110 lbs by the look of her. January licked her lips as she watched the cuties little boobies jiggle as she was ruthlessly tickled by the guards. Part of the hot blonde wanted to take her place, being of the lesbian persuasion herself, she loved the idea of two skilled females inch of her curvaceous form. Then again it was quite a turn on to simply watch the new girl getting worked into a frenzy by the someone.

“Mmmmm, that’s it, work that fish over.” whispered January as she caressed her left breast, tweaking it’s hard nipple, “She is so adorable when she is squirming like that, I love how she giggles, get her, get her good.”

Unaware of there audience Anna and Heather furiously worked over the helpless new comer. Izzy strained and pulled desperately at the cuff holding her down, but there was no escaping her situation. The convict squealed and pleaded for mercy, only to have the ruthless women dig in on her ribs and inner thighs. Soon a set of nimble fingers caressed her little titties make her scream even louder.

“Hahahahaha, please, not there, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, hehehehehe, no, no nipples please… hahahahaha, hehehehehe, hahahahaha… have mercy, please!”

“What would you be willing to do for us convict?” asked Anna, as she rand a finger nail down the center of her soft left sole, “Maybe we can work something out.”

“Anything… hahahahaha, hehehehehe, hahahahaha… weez, snort, cough-cough… just stop tickling me.”

Anna stood up and walked around to Isabeau’s head, there was a long zipping noise, as Heather helped her partner out of her uniform. The guard stood over the helpless little blonde, and positioned her pussy over her face. Izzy’s eye’s light up with concern, now realizing what she may have gotten herself into. The second guard continued with her merciless tickle assault on the woman’s ribs, causing her to laugh uncontrollably as the wet muff was slowly lowered towards her face.

“Oh shit… oh fuck… oh yes!” came a scream followed by a loud thump, “Oh damn!”

The two guards looked around to discover January Girl sitting on the floor, her fingers sticky with her own juices. Slowly a little laugh rose out of Heather that soon turned into a roar. Anna soon joined in, and Isabeau sighed with relief as the naked guard stepped away from her. The other woman’s sudden appearance seemed to be of greater importance at the moment.

Heather grabbed Jan by her shoulders and pulled her too her feet. There was a loud crashing sound as the buxom blonde was shoved tits first into the very lockers she had been hiding behind. Then there came a squeal as the second guard caressed her body.

“Looks like someone got caught with her hand in the cookie jar, or was it simply on your cookie?” asked Anna as she pulled up her uniform, “You know masturbating in a prison facility is against the rules, it why you have conjugal visits.”

“I can’t wait to get you in that discipline room again, it’s going to be so much better the second time.” added Heather

“Well I should hope so.” purred January Girl, “The only reason I gave in last time was because I was so bored.”

The two women were prepared to start working over January right then and there, when a call came over the walk-e-talkies. Warden Mimi was calling for Anna to return to her office to finish her report on the man who hit her, and wanted Heather to take Izzy to the medical center to be checked out by Dr Focus. Heather tried to explain to the warden what had occurred with January Girl, but Mimi didn’t want to here it.

“Look I don care what happened, let some one ells deal with her, that new kid, Gus, let him handle it.” ordered Mimi.

“But you don’t understand, January Girl is a…”

“I DON’T CARE!” screamed Mimi, “GET THE FISH TO THE DOCTOR NOW!”

Soon the band of women parted ways, Gus took the handcuffed, and naked woman off to for her punishment, while Heather took Izzy in the opposite direction for her physical. Leaving Anna in a huff as she headed towards the Wardens office. Unlike the other two guards, Gus wasn’t aware of January Girls sexual preferences, and he wasn’t interested. When she started telling him that he wasn’t supposed to touch her, he simply laughed and put a ball gag in her mouth. Warden Mimi had a very strict way of running a prison, but one thing she respected was other peoples sexual orientations. As a result, when I convict was being disciplined or interrogated they had what was called Right of Preference, this men that, being a lesbian, January Girl had the right to have a female perform the task. The guard attending to her at the moment either didn’t know or didn’t care about that fact.

The door to the medical center slid open with a slight hiss, and immediately Izzy recognized the woman working at the desk as Brat-Girl. Izzy and Brat had both been arrested when Brat was working at a strip club Isabeau was attempting to rob. A luck would have it the police had chosen that same night to raid the gentlemen’s club, and both of them ended up in the local lock up for different reasons of course.

“Izzy… is that you?” asked the buxom little brunet, wow, I haven’t seen you in years.”

“I know, what are you doing in the medical center?” asked Izzy.

“I work here now, the Facility of Correction has a great education program, and you can study stuff.” explained Brat, “Now I am a nurse, it beat working in the laundry room let me tell you.”

“You can study all you want, you still just a pathetic convict.” said Heather, trying to kill the mood of the reunion, “Don’t you forget that, or I’ll be glad to remind you.”

“You don’t have to be so mean you know, I think it’s great.” interrupted Isabeau, with courage that surprised even her.

Heather glared at Izzy and was bout to reach for her stun gun when a burst of female laughter erupted from the next room. A large smile parted Brat-Girls lips, and made her face even prettier. Looking over her shoulder, Isabeau could see a valorous black woman strapped to an examining table, and two men standing over her. Both men were dressed in lab coats, and had stethoscopes hanging from there necks. One was a tall handsome black man, and the other was a slightly shorter white male. Apparently a trip to the doctors in this prison wasn’t much different then a trip to the Discipline and Interrogation room. , ‘I hope I don’t get sick to often, just once an a while.’ thought Izzy with a smile.

“We get physicals every day.” said Brat with a giggle, “I had mine just before you guys got here.” she added, “They are really good at… uh… probing.”

“Hahahahaha, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, please Doctor, not there it’s so sensitive”

“Uh-huh, so there is no change, take not of that Dr Fem Feet.” said the black Doctor as he stroked the black woman under arms.”

“And so I shall, Dr, Focus, now how does this feel Nurse Tamia?” said the second man as he moved out of view.

“No, no not there… hahahahaha, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, please your killing me, stop please.”

The 3 women looked on, Heather with disgust, Isabeau with concern and Brat-Girl with delight. Dr. Focus’s fingers worked skilfully as one would expect. Tamia squirmed about helplessly on the table, pleading with tears in her eyes for the examination to end. Izzy didn’t know if she should feel sorry for the bound beauty, or if she should envy her for having two handsome men working her over with such skill an patients.

“Don’t worry Isabeau, you’ll get in there soon enough.” said Brat-Girl, poking her friend playfully, “I know about how ticklish you are, remember that time when we were sent up together and…”

“Uh, yeah I remember.” interrupted Izzy.

“Well I think it just disgusting, a man tickling a woman, it’s no natural!” exclaimed Heather, “Sometimes I just don’t understand straight women… gross.” she added, “I’ll wait outside, call me when you done.”

Isabeau and Brat watched as the nurse squirmed and wriggled on the examining table. Creeping up to the door for a better look, Izzy could see Dr. Fem Feet licking and sucking on Tamia’s toes, as his fingers gently tickled the sides of her dark legs. The nurse’s eyes seemed to glace over a the touch of his tongue on her feet, but she was still riddled with laughter as the two men worked her over mercilessly.

“She is so beautiful.” whispered Isabeau as she watched the curvaceous woman’s body wriggling about.

Izzy could feel her pussy getting wet as she watched Tamia squirm and giggle. No so much out of desire for her as it was to be in her place. Though she had to admit to more then a slight girly attraction to the mocha skinned nurse. Sweat beaded on the woman’s forehead and her long dark stuck to her face. The Nubian doctors fingers carefully stroked her upper body making her firm breast jiggle as she laughed, while his Caucasian counterpart mercilessly squeezed her knees.

“Oh no, please Doctor, not under the toes… hahahahaha, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, oh no, not the nipples, I can’t stand it… hehehehehe, hahahahaha, hehehehehe, please have mercy!” screamed Tamia.

“Very Well, I think it is time for us to give her a thorough probing.” said Dr. Fem Feet

“I concur.” said replied the other man, as he allowed his pants to his the floor, “Let the probing begin.”

“Oh my god… their going too… wow, what a prison” said Izzy in disbelief

January Girl was forced into and X-frame, and her naked body was sprits with baby oil by Gus. The wild look in the guards eyes told her that he was look forward to punishing her beautiful body. The glistening convict squirmed and pulled desperately at her restraints, vainly trying to pull herself free. Any moment now her right to preference was about to be violated, not to mention the rest of her.

To Be Continued…

YA! Go Canada!! And ya your right, besides the Ekati diamond mine, NW Territories is useless

Thanks

Glad you guys like it, I will try to have Episode 3 up this weekend sometime.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back