• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Facility of Correction: Episode 2

Colin James "Just Came Back"
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RJyprEtjAiI&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RJyprEtjAiI&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Last edited:
very nicely done..and i'm not saying that because i happen to be in the story..your writing skills are getting even better than they were...keep up the good work..

Cool

Thanks Isabeau. I have to tip my hat to the libral women of the forum who are allowing me to use there likeness in this series, thanks so much you naughty vixens you. :tickle:

:bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing: :bowing:

I'm speechless!! Where is that bucket of ice water?!

Wow!!!

Slaver, I'm gonna have to agree with the rest of these ladies and say THAT WAS AWESOME!!! You absolutely did a wonderful job describing everything and I looooooved the little part where I get tickled! Keep up the great work!
Looking forward to your next chapter! :bowing:

--T

Thanks

What did I tell you about cold water, my storys are ment for masterbatory use, don't waist it on water. Glad you enjoyed it Tamia, wait until you see what happens to poor Januarygirl (insert evil laugh here).

SlaverTickler said:
What did I tell you about cold water, my storys are ment for masterbatory use, don't waist it on water. Glad you enjoyed it Tamia, wait until you see what happens to poor Januarygirl (insert evil laugh here).
I can hardly wait! :happyfloa Just two questions. Who are Gus, and Dr. Focus? Don't recognize those names. Outstanding work, Slaver! :bunny:

Focus is Focus

Focus is, well, Focus. He's a guy who (like myself) coments on Tamia's stories every so often. As for Gus, he's is just a guy I made up. Is he going to get it later Who-he and He-haw.

eagerly awaiting chapter three....did you forget about this series? and again, i'm not saying this because i'm in it, but because it has potential to become a nice series, involving many of the forum members..it was a great idea, and i hope you continue..

I've been asked about this a couple of times. I didn't forget about it, but I sort of lost the feel for it. There was a small period where I wasn't able to write freely, and then when I was able to get back at it I lost my rythem with this one. I don't think it will be returning anytime soo. Sorry.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back