• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Full Circle, Second Coming, Island Nest Return, And, Trojan Horse?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their next road trip, this time to the Mid Atlantic, and Midwest. They took two of three in Washington, before dropping two of three in Philadelphia, and again taking two of three in Cincinnatti. They returned home on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand, that would begin the second round of games against all teams.
During the trip, from all appearances sakes, things between Mitch and Naomi were at least, on the surface, somewhat improved. Naomi agreed to engage in cyber tickling and sex with Mitch on the computer, to show him her bare feet and soles, and even her bare breasts, something she had not done in a long, long time. As Mitch headed home after the game in Cincinnatti, on Sunday evening, he was hopeful of arriving home to a calm and agreeable Naomi, one who would make him happy for ten days, instead of miserable, as she had been in previous homestands.
When Mitch arrived home, he had dinner with his family, and, later that night, he came upon a very concilatory and loving Naomi, one who he saw was prepared to submit to him, and not be argumentative, or coarse. "Take a shower with me" He said, as Naomi quickly complied, got naked, and the couple went into the shower. As they sat on the shower bench, Mitch and Naomi soaped each other up, and playfully tickled each other. Mitch was becoming more and more aroused, and Naomi herself very turned on. Finally, he said:" Fuck me in the shower", to which she shook her head no. He then asked for oral sex, something he knew Naomi didnt like, and hadnt done in a long time, but wanted to try to get her to do. At first she tried to resist, then said:" Okay, just because I love you so much, but you have to fuck me before we go to sleep tonight", to which Mitch nodded his head yes. As Mitch was receiving oral pleasure from his wife, he was in his ectasy. He prayed it could always be like that. After he orgasmed, and Naomi spit out his semen, he kissed her on the top of the head, and thanked her. She replied:" You dont have to thank me, wife, remember. I am supposed to do that for you. I love you, even if you do make me crazy sometimes" Naomi said. After they went into bed, and some foreplay, Mitch managed to become aroused again, and then gave Naomi oral sex, and had intercourse with her. "I cant go anywhere, I am too used to you. Except for the couple of years with Adrienne, I have been making love to only you since college. Who else can I ever be with? I only want you" Mitch said. "Would you still love me if I wasn't ticklish, or not into this?" Naomi asked. "Yes, of course, but it's lucky for me that you are ticklish, and you are into it, so that makes it doubly sweet for me" Mitch replied.
The next morning, at breakfast, the couple's oldest daughter, Erin, noticed the peace between her parents. "Have you guys called a truce?. You seem to be getting along better" "We are working on it. I dont plan on going anywhere. We have things to work on, but I still love your mother, Erin, and she loves me. We just have to keep plugging away, and, hopefully, we can overcome" Mitch said.
That night, on a clear evening, the Good Guys opened a series against the New York Mets, which would begin a nine game homestand. Kate Hudson started. Kate pitched very credibly, allowing only two runs into the seventh. The Good Guys had a 5-2 lead into the late innings, when Naomi, Bynes, and then Duff, allowed it to get away. In the tenth, with the air becoming more still and humid, and lightning flashing off in the distance, Mitch came up, and put an end to the proceedings, blasting a solo homer, to give the Good Guys a 6-5 decision over the Mets. Gil Bellows took the mound on Tuesday night. Gil pitched a credible game, giving up two runs in eight innings. In the bottom of the eighth, the Good Guys pushed out a run, and Hilary Duff did the rest, in a 3-2 triumph. Charlize Theron took her turn on Wednesday evening, trying for the sweep. Charlize did her job, allowing but one run over eight innings. In the ninth, an error allowed the go ahead run to score, and the Good Guys couldnt recover against Mets ace closer Billy Wagner, falling 2-1.
Thursday was an off day. For the most part, Mitch and Naomi had been in a honeymoon period during that whole week, a welcome respite, after the friction of the recent homestands. The counseling session that day was free and easy, and the couneslor told Mitch and Naomi that they looked happier than he had seen them in a long time. After they left the session, Mitch asked Naomi if she wanted to go away, just as a couple, during the All Star Break. "We'll see, let's see how things are then" She replied.
Atlanta came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell did a credible job, allowing but two runs over eight innings. The Good Guys trailed 2-0, in the ninth, and almost dropped the game, until several clutch hits got them three runs, and a win, 3-2. Rachel Leigh Cook took the mound on Saturday night. She pitched a fine game, allowing but one run in eight innings. In the ninth, in a tie game, the roof caved in, as Hilary Duff came in, and allowed a run scoring double, a two run double, and a solo home run, all of which resulted in a 5-1 defeat, in front of a booing crowd, as Duff was charged with the loss. Kate Hudson took the mound on a sunny Sunday to face the Braves, matched up with Atlanta's John Smoltz. Both pitchers pitched six shutout innings, and allowed but one run through eight. In the ninth, the much maligned Atlanta bullpen fell apart, as a hit, a walk, and an error set things up, and Mitch then blasted a game winning Grand Slam homer, to come away with a 5-1 Good Guy triumph.
Houston visited Paradise on Monday, in the last series before the Good Guys went away again. Gil Bellows was the starter on Monday night, and he allowed but two runs over eight innings, but the Good Guys could get none, and lost, 2-0. Charlize Theron took her turn on Tuesday night, in a very exciting game. Charlize got hit very hard, allowing four runs in eight innings. The Good Guys trailed 4-0 in the ninth, before tying the game on a pair of two run homers. The game remained tied until the eleventh, when Center Fielder Ed Burns blasted one into the water, over the right field fence, for a thrilling 5-4 Good Guy win. Neve Campbell took the mound on a sunny Wednesday in front of a sellout, in the homestand's last game. Neve allowed three runs in her six innings of work. The Good Guys trailed 3-0, into the seventh inning stretch, before three straight RBI hits tied the game. After Houston went back ahead in the eighth, against Naomi, 5-3, the Good Guys scored a run in the eighth. In the ninth, trailing 5-4, Paradise got two runners on base, and then, Left Fielder Dawson ended the homestand dramatically, by hitting a booming fly ball to left field, that hit off the left fielder's glove, and over the fence, into the Good Guy bullpen, to snatch victory from the jaws of defeat, and provide the team with a 7-5 Paradise Island triumph, that capped off a fine six and three homestand. Once again, the team had performed well on the field, and, off the field, it had been a week of tranquility, for Paradise's most volcanic, and unstable, couple.
On Thursday night, Naomi drove Mitch to the airport, to catch the team flight to New York. "So, what do you think? Boring week. No fights, threats, divorce plans, or hysteria. It was interesting, huh? Want to try for some more of that next time I'm home?" Mitch asked. To which Naomi replied:" Yeah, it was boring, but it was good."
In the meantime, the team held its Saturday night tickle party, following the loss to the Braves. The featured lee, visiting Paradise that week, would be mega superstar actress Scarlett Johannsen, whom, admittedly hated to be tickled, but, had been coaxed into being the featured lee of the night, by both friends she was with, and friends she had on the team. Scarlett was tied hands and feet to the bed, in the middle of the fetish club, in a bra and panties. Center Fielder Burns began the tickle on Scarlett's neck with fingers, as her head shifted from side to side, and the giggles began:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! NO! Moving down, Left Fielder Dawson was next, tickling Scarlett on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as she squealed and squeaked and shrieked:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! EEEEK THATS TICKLISH! NOOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Pitcher Gil Bellows was the next tickler, attacking Scarlett on her hips, inner thighs, and behind her knees with fingers, as her legs jerked and bucked, and she shrieked some more:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! NOOOOO! Finally, Mitch was the last tickler, tickling the beautiful blonde superstar on the soles of her feet. Mitch attacked the gorgeous Scarlett's feet with fingers, two big feathers, ice, and an electric toothbrush over her soles and toes. Scarlett went ballistic. She wiggled her toes every which way, and squealed with uncontrollable laughter, begging for mercy:HHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG PLEASE NO MORE TICKLE! I CANT STANDDDD IT! I HATE TO BE TICKLED! I GIVE UP! NO PLEASE NOOOO! IAM SOO TICKLISH NOOOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, the tickle ended, and the exhausted, and tickle tormented, Scarlett was untied.
So, it had been a relatively tranquil homestand, with baseball, love, calm demeanors, and not much else. It was a far cry from the last several times Mitch had been home. Was it just a temporary truce, or the beginning of a better cycle for the couple? What would happen next? Those answers to come in the next segment of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Well it was nice to see Mitch finally get a rest there from all the people hounding him. Another great story and as always, I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always, my friend. As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back