• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

short early experience

tfinger2001

hi again. here is a short experience, when i was 18. it was short but very sweet.

i was skiing with my parents and my older sister (she is very ticklish on her feet) in a little village in austria. it was christmas time and we had this really great hotel. it was big and very luxurious. there was a menu at every evening and they had nice rooms and a health area with a large pool and several saunas, you get the picture.
and most important there was this gorgeous girl. she was about 17 or 18, blond (i like the swedish type) and could have been a model. i swear. she had long legs and a great figure (nice large breasts).
now here is what happened. after a day of skiing, i went to the health area, with a good book, and let myself down on a deckchair (i hope it is the correct word) near a sauna. i laid there for about 15 min, when it happened. the door of the sauna opened, and the stunning beauty came out, naked, completely. my eyes went wide, and i was getting a little nervous (don`t know why, now). she passed my chair and got herself into a small pool with very cold water. i couldn`t see it, but heard the splashing. then she came back, again, completely naked, and now her nipples were hard as a rock. i couldn`t trust my eyes. then she took the chair right next to me, now wrapped in a bathrope. i was in heaven. i watched her while pretending to read. she was more beautiful than i thought. she had very nice feet with perfect toes. after a while, she fell into a sleep, her father came. he stood next to her feet and whispered to her, to wake her up slowly, but she didn`t react. he then reached down and started to lightly stroke her left sole. she giggled sweetly, still sleeping. now he took a strong hold of both feet, when she woke up. and he started to get really good at her feet, tickling them all over, while she laughed her head off. man was she ticklish. after two min or so he let her go. i was rock hard. but never managed to talk to her. i was a shy guy back then.

hope you liked it.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back