• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Mischa Barton Gets Rachel Bilson (F/F part 1of2) (w/ pictures)

MalevolentCha0s

Mischa and Rachel: The Bet (Part 1)

015.jpg

"Cut! And that's a wrap!"

"Thank god," thought Mischa Barton. She had just finished shooting her final appearance on "The OC." After three seasons, she was finally moving on with her career. She'd miss her co-stars, no doubt about that. But Mischa'd had enough with network television.

Speaking of co-stars...”Where did Rachel go?” she wondered to herself. Rachel Bilson, who played Mischa's best friend Summer, was more than just a co-worker. She was a friend, and a good one at that.

Which made her wonder why Rachel wasn't there to see Mischa film her final scene.

Mischa walked across the lot, towards her trailer. She figured Rachel would be in there. She was right. As Mischa opened the door, she saw Rachel, sitting relaxed with her bare feet resting on the table in front of her. She looked pretty darn comfortable.

“What's a matter, too tired to see my last scene on the show?” Mischa asked, a little offended.

“I'm really sorry. I had to sit down. It's been a long day, and my feet were killing me,” Rachel replied, flexing her toes to emphasize her point.

Mischa couldn't help but notice them, and a strange thought occurred to her. “I've worked with you for three years now, and you've sure done a lot of barefoot scenes on this show. What gives?”

Rachel shrugged. “I don't know. They're nice looking, I think. I guess I like to show them off.” She looked, admiring her cute red-polished toes.

“I guess so,” Mischa replied. “I could never do that. My feet are entirely too ticklish..I'd be too worried to leave them exposed that much.”

“Well, mine aren't too bad.” Rachel leaned back and closed her eyes, trying to relax after a long day. “I just don't leave them vulnerable.”

“Oh, really?” Mischa asked, with a sly smile forming on her face. “Well, I think your guard's down right NOW!” And with that, she reached out and grabbed Rachel's right foot. She skittered her manicured nails across the soft, pink sole.

Rachel shot up in her chair like a rocket, eyes wide open and a steady stream of girlish giggles pouring out. “Whaaahhaaat the heehehehelll? Knahahack it oahahahaahhofff!” She finally managed to kick herself free from her co-star's grasp.

Mischa laughed. “Not that bad, my ass. You're such a wimp.”

Rachel rubbed her feet against the carpet, trying to drown out the tickling sensation still lingering. “Oh, you're one to talk. I've seen the guys get your feet a couple times. You scream like a little girl. I bet I could stand it ten times longer than you could.”

She was right, Mischa thought. Her feet were extremely ticklish. Still, after seeing Rachel's reaction a minute ago, she couldn't help but be intrigued by that challenge. “Oh? You sure about that?”

“Absolutely. You just caught me off guard, that's all. If I'm expecting it, I won't even let out a laugh.” Rachel boasted, confident in herself.

“You sound pretty sure about that,” Mischa remarked. “If you weren't such a wimp, I'd tell you to prove it. But we both know you don't back up anything you say.” She was trying to sucker Rachel into a trap.

And Rachel took the bait. “I am not a wimp! I'll prove it. I'll give you ten minutes to tickle my feet. If you can't break me before ten minutes is up, I get to keep this trailer of yours. I look better in it, anyway.”

Mischa was taken a little off guard by those stakes. She loved her trailer, it had everything she needed in it. Still, she knew Rachel was bluffing, so she took the risk. “You're on. Get on the couch over there.”

Rachel did as she was told. She walked over to the leather couch, and laid down on her stomach. Her feet kicked in the air, almost taunting their soon-to-be tickler. Mischa kicked her own shoes off, and made sure the trailer door was locked. She didn't want to be interrupted.

Mischa noticed that Rachel had her head laid down, not paying attention to what her tickler was doing. She decided to take advantage of that, and quietly snuck over to her makeup table on the other side of the trailer. She rummaged around for a minute before pulling out one of her hairbrushes; flat, with dozens of rounded-off bristles. She decided she'd keep it close as a secret weapon, just in case Rachel was tougher than she looked. Besides, the bet never said anything about foreign objects.

“Are you gonna come over here give me your trailer or not?” Rachel asked, her head still facing away from Mischa.

“I'm getting there. Save your breath, you're gonna need it in a minute.” Mischa sat the brush by the couch, and sat down behind Rachel's feet. “You ready?”

“I don't need to be ready for anything. Just do it so I can prove that I'm tougher than you.”

mr.jpg

“Alright, if you say so,” Mischa warned, and took Rachel's left foot into her hand. With her other hand, she slowly scratched a single fingernail down the length of her foot, from her big toe down to the bottom of her heel. Rachel didn't move at all. She yawned, and wiggled her toes, taunting Mischa again.

Unphased, Mischa continued her one nail attack, going slightly faster on every trip, until she was scratching the middle of Rachel's sole. Still, no reaction. Rachel faked another yawn.

“Don't get too cocky, I'm just getting your blood flowing,” Mischa retorted, and started dancing all five nails onto the girl's small, soft sole. She paid close attention the Rachel's arches and the balls of her feet, which were Mischa's own worst spots. Mischa thought she heard heavier breathing, but still no physical reaction.

She decided to step it up another notch. “Hold you feet still,” she commanded.

“Whatever you say. I think you've already wasted like two minutes,” Rachel shot back. But she did what she was told, and steadied both feet upright.

Mischa then attacked both of the soles. She hoped that having to keep her feet up would be enough distraction to throw Rachel off her game. After a minute of both feet being attacked, Mischa noticed Rachel's left knee jerk, and she kicked her foot away from Mischa's hand.

Mischa smiled. “Something wrong, dear?”

“Don't get your hopes up,” Rachel quickly said. “It's just hard to keep both my legs up in the air. As long as I'm not laughing, you're not winning.” She steadied both her legs again.

Mischa didn't bother to respond. She grabbed Rachel's right foot, giving her left a break. She went back to her slow technique, using a couple fingers to dance around the surface of the foot. After about half a minute of this, she suddenly lowered her head and sucked Rachel's big toe into her mouth. Mischa swirled her tongue around it, but made sure to keep her nails dancing on the rest of the sole.

Rachel must not have been expecting that. Her fingers clenched the armrest of the couch, and her breathing got heavier. Still, no laughing. “Wait a minute! No one ever said anything about doing that!” she complained between breaths.

Mischa released her lip lock. “You're right,” Mischa laughed. “No one said anything about it. Which also means, no one said I couldn't.” And without giving Rachel a chance to respond, she moved down to the next toe, and started sucking on it. She worked her way down the line, and then repeated the procedure on her left foot. She darted her tongue in between the does, and scraped her teeth against the sensitive skin. All the while, she made sure to keep tickling those soft pink soles.

Rachel's fingers were digging into the leather armrest, and she was starting to tremble. Still, not a single giggle had escaped her mouth. Damn, Mischa thought, she really can hold it in. She knew Rachel was getting close to breaking, though.

Mischa looked at the clock and realized that she only had about three minutes left. Cursing herself, she realized that she was going to need the secret weapon that she had gotten before she started. She gave Rachel a short break to catch her breath. While she was occupied, Mischa reached down and picked up the hairbrush she had been storing as a last resort. “You ok, now?” she asked Rachel.

“I'm fine, what are you talking about?” Rachel shot back, still defiant. “And in three minutes, I'm kicking you out of MY trailer.”

“We'll see,” Mischa responded. With that, she used one arm to wrap both of Rachel's legs together. With her free hand, she took the hairbrush and started rapidly scratching up and down her feet.

It did the trick. Rachel's arms shot back towards her attacker, trying desperately to reach and free her feet. They weren't quite long enough, and flailed helplessly in the air. Mischa looked down at Rachel, whose eyes were wide open, along with her mouth. No sound, though.

“Aww, I think somebody wants to laugh. Do you wanna laugh, Rachel?” Mischa teased. “Does this hairbrush tickle? All these bristles...I guess they must tickle pretty bad.” She grabbed Rachel's right foot, and bent the toes back to stretch out the sole. With her other hand, Mischa ran the hairbrush up and down the tauntly stretched foot. “I wanna know, Rachel...does this tickle?”

“YEEAHAHHHAHAHAHAAHASSS! IT TIHEHEHEHECKLES!” Rachel exploded, unable to contain the torturous sensation running up and down her foot. “STAHAAAAAHAAP IT!” She buried her face into the couch, slamming her fist against the armrest.

“I don't think so. I still have two minutes left, and I intend to put them to good use.” Mischa teased, keeping up with her tickling assault. “Unless you tell me that I win, I'm not going to stop until time's up.”

“Hahahahaaahhaha oahahak! Ooahahahak! Yahahahahahahaou wiii.....” Rachel was stopped mid sentence as Mischa turned her attention to the other fresh foot.

Rachel turned around and tried to say the words Mischa wanted to hear. Tears streamed down her face, but she couldn't make any sound. She was being tickled breathless.

“I still don't hear anything!” Mischa teased. “I guess you want me to keep going, then.” She continued her ticklish attack.

“Noooooooo ahahahahahahehehe! No morahahahahahharare! I'll say it! I'll say it!” Rachel pleaded between ticklish bursts of laughter. “You wiiiAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!”

Rachel felt a horrible new sensation. She turned her head around to see that Mischa was now using the hairbrush on her left foot, while sucking at the toes on her right foot. Rachel shook her head violently, silently begging, but Mischa just smiled at her and pointed to the clock, which still had one minute remaining.

Unable to speak, Rachel's head collapsed to the couch. All of her energy had been tickled out of her, and she was helpless against the torture her feet were being put through.

Mischa then went for the knock out. She grouped both of Rachel's feet together, and stuck both big toes into her mouth. As her tongue swirled around the delicious digits, she raked the hairbrush up and down both soles at once.

Rachel's head shot up, and turned around. Her mouth was wide open, and her body was shaking violently. But all that escaped was silent laughter. Her head collapsed, and her feet stopped kicking. Completely out of energy, she could do nothing but lay there and endure the toe sucking. The bristles of the hairbrushes felt like a thousand tiny fingers dancing up and down her now super-sensitive soles.

Mischa continued the torture for well past the 10 minute mark, knowing that there was nothing Rachel could do but lay back and try to enjoy it. Finally, trying to finish her off, Mischa stuck as many toes as she could fit into her mouth, and picked up her speed with the brush. Rachel again violently shook, but no laughter could escape her wide open mouth. After about half a minute, she lost consciousness.

Mischa looked down at her passed out victim, and couldn't help but smile. She put the brush back away, and said to herself “Well, I guess this is still my trailer. But I'll let you stay here tonight. You look pretty worn out.”

She placed her shoes back on, and stepped out of the trailer. She told the production crew that Rachel had been exhausted, and was asleep in the trailer. She told them not to disturb her. She then went into town to find a hotel room for the night. She'd let Rachel have the trailer for the rest of the day..she had earned it.

THE END

This is only the second story I've ever posted on here, so I appreciate any and all feedback, good or bad. Also, give me any suggestions, requests, or ideas for what you'd like to see in Rachel's payback.

Last edited:
Hey nice story, it was actually suspenseful...Time is running out...what'll happen now???!!! DUN DUN DAAAAAAH!!

hahah awesome story, waiting for part 2.

Oh and nice characters, I thought they most were believable.

We cab't be sure..... because we haven't read part two, but it seems that Rachel didn't say you win, so it's her trailer! VERY well written, nice use of plot and description! Keep up the good work!
Love,
Heather and Anna

Dear Chaos,

This is outstanding; it's my favorite kind of story, containing both celebrities and resistance. And you did it very, very well with excellent realism and great build-up. You have earned a devoted fan. (Back in the day, I wrote a number of stories with this sort of theme, so if you'd like to see any of them, search for my name in this forum.)

I eagerly look forward to your next efforts and I hope you continue in this same vein with a variety of famous beauties.

dig dug dog

Thank You

FINNALLY somone wrote a story about those two,I've been asking for one for probably about a year,i know you're thinking "write it yourself"but i couldnt think of an idea,anyway thank you.

Part 2?

It's been quite a while but will someone write the second part to this where mischa gets tickled? PLEASE!

excellent work

Excellent story and great, great choice of characters. Would love to see this continued. Throwing in Autumn Reeser (a replacement of sorts for Mischa in the show's 4th season) would be awesome as well.

PART 2

I just made another thread for part 2. Go look!

Last edited:
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back