• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Boyfriend gets more then he F-M Part 2

Lori

TMF Poster
Brandy was excited once the packages arrived at the gym. They came in on Friday mornings mail in plain boxes just as advertised. Brandy had asked for Friday afternoon off so she could go home and set up for Bobbies arrival after work. She left the gym at noon to begin a new start in their relationship.

At 5:30 Bobby arrived home from work and found Brandy laying on the couch in her gym workout clothes. She had on a black sports bra, black spandax biking shorts and her tan legs were covered with a pair of thick white tube socks that were scrunched down around her calfs. She looked hot and sexy. Bobby saw Brandy was drinking a glass of wine and she offered him one also. She told him to sit down on the couch and rest and she would get him a glass. In the kitchen she poured him a glass of wine and also opened the 3 capsules of prescription sleeping pills that would knock out a horse and poured them into Bobbys drink. When she returned she gave the glass to Bobby and toasted to their future. After Bobby had drunk down the entire glass Brandy informed him that she had found some interesting sites on his computer. She said she did not know he was into tickling and feet before but now it was all out in the open. Bobby could hardly make out the words that Brandy was saying as the room started to spin and his eye lids became like lead. He could not keep them open and finally passed out slumping on the couch. Brandy smiled at poor Bobby. Had he been a larger male or had she not been so athletic she might not have been able to get him down stairs but she was able to slide him quite easily on the hardwood floor and by dragging him one step at a time she was able to get him into the cold damp basement where his torments would begin for the weekend.

It took Brandy about 2 hours to get him downstairs, stripped and into the heavy wooden deck recliner chair which she had brought in from the outside earlier today. The chair was solid and had a heavy foot stool rest which brandy had placed in front of the chair. Poor Bobbies naked body was strapped into the chair. His arms were cuffed in padded velcro cuffs and pulled over his head behind the chair and attached to the base of the chair. His chest had a leather strap across it pinning him to the chair, another was strapped across his waist, one above his knees and one just above his ankles to the stool. His ankles were also cuffed together with the same type of velcro cuffs that were on his wrists. Brandy had also added another leather strap across his forehead so he was totally immobilized from any movement. She had strapped a thick black leather blindfold over his eyes and to add to the complete darkness had placed a thick cotten pad under each eye patch of the blindfold to totally seal out any light. Bobby would be in complete darkness. Since she had found out that Bobby had a foot fetish she though what would be better then to have him suck on her foot sweat while she tortured him. Going through her dirty laundry hamper she found just the thing for Bobbys fetish. A pair of her dirty white softball socks that she played a double header in Thursday Night. They were still damp when she pulled them out of the hamper. She knotted the toe ends of the socks together and forced this know into Bobbys mouth and wrapped the top ends of the tube socks around his head and pulled tight till she could tie the ends back around the front of his mouth. Sealing the moist treat into his mouth and also stopping the begging and pleading she knew would be forthcomming. With a piece of shoelace she tied bobbies big toes together to further immobilize his sleeping body. No to wait till morning and for the real fun to begin. Oh this was going to be fun Brandy thought. She turned off the light went up the stairs and locked the basement door. She quickly went to her bedroom and using her vibrator satisfied her self many times getting horney and excited about the forthcoming tortures she would inflict on her boyfriend.

Part 3 Coming soon!

This is getting very interesting. Good action so far. Looking forward to Part 3.

Mitch

Keep going,Lori

Fantastic story, Lori. I hope that the subsequent chapters are as well written and that Brandie is cruel and relentless. Keep up the great work!!!

Going to cut and paist...

Hay Lori, I'm going to Cut and Past this into my WP, and read it all at once. This clicking back and forth is crazy. I'll PM you my thought when I'm done.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back