• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

F/M E-Novel Excerpt...

MTJpub

Verified
F/M E-Novel Excerpt...

IN AN INSTANT, EVERYTHING CHANGED!
By Rainbow

The young American dive instructor continued to desperately try to escape the island on which he was shipwrecked. In his attempt to escape, he nearly stumbled into an area where the tribe was preparing to deal with his evil shipmate. The tribe had used some type of poison to temporarily stun the six foot four Joe Branford. They had restrained the drug runner’s muscular body, laid him face down on the sand and then partially buried him in a mound on the beach. The sun had hardened the mound into an immovable cast. Only Joe Branford’s head and large bare feet were protruded from the mound.

The queen of the stunted tribe raised her hands upward. Two petite women emerged from the crowd that had gathered around the hardened mound that encased most of strapping body of their muscle bound prisoner, Joe Branford.

Hidden in the nearby brush, Dave could observe that the young women possessed pretty faces and shapely bodies. What Dave could not have known that these two beauties were close friends of the vindictive queen. And Dave could not know the irony of the situation was that these two tiny women were exactly like the tribe’s hulking prisoner in one way. Just like Branford’s outer beauty masked a self absorbed and cruel man, the beauty of these two women also masked their heartless souls. These stunning vixens were as cruel as they were beautiful.

Each woman carried a small brush the tribesman used to paint their huts. The brush appeared to be topped with stiff animal hairs. The two women walked to the mound that held Joe Branford’s motionless and paused where the upturned soles of the drug runner big feet protruded from the mound.

Maybe it was because Dave kept contrasting Branford’s six foot four body builder physique to that of the diminutive island women, but everything about captured drug runner’s body seemed gigantic. The women only stood thirty to thirty six inches high. Each one of Branford’s feet were at least twelve inches long. The tiny hands of the island women seemed minuscule and feminine. Each one of Branford’s beefy feet was long and wide with pale arches. The tiny fingernails of the native women were jagged and dirty. The brutal drug runner’s large toes had nails that were carefully manicured.

The tops of Branford’s bare feet were a deep tan from the times spent outdoors. But, the bottoms of his bare feet seemed almost pampered, as they were free of any calluses and almost glowed with a tender rosy color. The self-absorbed intimidator had apparently spent quite a bit of ill gotten money on expensive shoes that protected his large feet extremely well. But the little natives had stripped the enormous attacker of his costly footwear. The tender soles of Branford’s huge bare feet had been made vulnerable to whatever came next.And as Dave was about to witness, what came next was not good for the wicked drug runner.

The two women placed the brush hairs against pale heels of the gigantic assailant who had attacked their tribesmen. The queen motioned to the two women and they began to spin the brushes between their hands. The spinning brush hairs sped demonic tickling sensations up the powerful legs of the trapped muscle man. A burst of laughter shot from Branford’s mouth. Encouraged by their victim’s response, the sadistic women increased the intensity of their attacks on the aggressive intruder’s tender heels. A steady stream of laughter rolled from the powerfully built captive. One woman tickle tortured the heel on Branford’s right foot while the other woman tickle tortured the heel on Branford’s left foot.

The queen again raised her hands and two more women stepped forth from the crowd. Each small beauty carried a long stiff white feather. The tribe’s ruler nodded and the two beauties joined the first pair of women still vigorously stroking Branford’s heels. From his hiding place, Dave watched as this pair of vixens used the jungle feathers to tickle the large toes of the encased trespasser. One small beauty was enthusiastically sawing the feather’s plume against the sensitive pink skin between the toes on the violent attacker’s left foot. The other women used her feather in a painting motion at the base of the toes on Branford’s right foot.

The new tickling sensations coming from the toes on his big feet exploded up the well conditioned nervous system of the athletic man. Joe Branford’s muscular body responded to the tormenting sensations in the only manner it could. The intensity and the volume of the laughter roaring from the massive man increased dramatically. Hidden in the brush, Dave was spellbound by the sight of the tiny women dominating the gigantic bully.

The island queen raised her hands yet another time. Two more beauties stepped from the crowd. These women carried nothing in their hands. But they quickly joined the first four women who were ruthlessly tickling the upturned bare feet of their muscle bound victim. After a nod from the tribal queen, these two beauties began to lightly trace their jagged fingernails across the wide pale arches of Branford’s very ticklish bare feet.

Additional tickling sensations surged through the over stimulated nervous system of helpless body builder. The loud roar of his hysterical laughter took on additional force. Tears streamed from Branford’s eyes causing the dyes that had been painted on his face to run. The dripping mixture of colors on Branford’s handsome face added to the Dave’s feeling that he was witnessing some bizarre surreal circus.

The island boomed with Branford’s deep bellowing laughter as his tiny merciless kidnapers tickle tortured the gigantic assailant. The six small vixens were ruthless as they stroked the sensitive bottoms of towering prisoner’s big bare feet. Branford’s beefy size twelve feet were long enough and wide enough to permit the petite hands of all six heartless women to fiercely tickle torture their muscular victim at the same time.

Still hidden by the jungle brush, the young American stared at the strange scene completely memorized by the unrelenting tickling torment. But in a few moments, Dave would witness a situation that would change his life view forever.

IN AN INSTANT, EVERYTHING CHANGED!

Joe Branford had everything. He was born with a handsome face so he bedded women with ease. He had sculpted his 6’4” inch frame into 220 pounds of lean fighting muscle. He made easy money working as a violent drug runner in the South Pacific region. Devoid of any sense of empathy or compassion for others, the towering muscle man feared nothing. Not the police. Not the mandatory death sentences for convicted drug runners. And, rumors be damned, certainly not the beautiful queen of a remote island tribe. But even for powerful men like Joe Branford, in an instant, everything changed.

F/M TICKLING E-NOVEL!

**Words 15,000 +
**Story by Rainbow
**Bonus Cover Illustration by TKL
**F/M Tickling
**Email Delivery

Product & Ordering Information
http://www.mtjpub.com/enovels/Instant.html

well rats..what a place to stop...excellent beginning..and i was wondering, but maybe i should pm you...what is email delivery? does that mean the magazine comes in your email? i doubt my email would hold that.

isabeau said:
well rats..what a place to stop...excellent beginning..and i was wondering, but maybe i should pm you...what is email delivery? does that mean the magazine comes in your email? i doubt my email would hold that.

Our e-publications are e-mailed as a zipped attachment. We have no problems e-mailing our zipped files to our customers. However you do need an unzipping utility to unzip the file and there are many free and trial unzipping utillities available on the internet. I also provide instructions and links with each order.

Here are a few examples..

FREEZIP
http://members.ozemail.com.au/~nulifetv/freezip/

INFO-ZIP
http://www.info-zip.org/pub/infozip/

AOL USERS:
AOL automatically unzips zipped files when you sign off. It
places the contents in your AOL download folder.

WINDOWS XP USERS: There is a built in unzipping utility in WINDOWS XP.

If you find that you have limited e-mail space I suggest you open either a FREE Yahoo or Hotmail e-mail account which will provide you with ample e-mail storage space. Most of our files our under 2MB and this particular e-novel is under 250k {Very small} and should not pose a problem.

You can order online with a credit card or follow our mail order link at the bottom of each product page and print out an order form and send us a check or money order and we will email out your order when it arrives.

Either way it is a very easy process and I am just an e-mail away if you need help :triangle:

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

Hot Story

This story sounds excellent! The writer has a very descriptive style. And apparently she has a pretty devious mind. I like the take off on the Gulliver's Travels.

I bought that one, and it is as good as you think it is!

Still am hoping for a sequel to "Captured by Amazons."

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back