• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Boyfriend gets more then he bargained F-M Part 3

Lori

TMF Poster
Bobby woke up in horror. He had opened his eyes and could not see a thing. Have I gone blind he thought? To top that off his body was totally immobilized on some sort of hard wooden chair. Arms, legs, and even his head were tightly pinned down to the chair. There was some sort of very foul tasting cotton rag in his mouth that tasted salty and viginery. There was even a taste of dirt or sand on the wadded cotten in his mouth. He tried in vane to spit out the huge wad and when he screamed only a soft muffled whine came out of his mouth. He was utterly helpless and all alone.

Brandy awoke about 7 AM and rolled out of bed very eager to begin her day. She had a whole weekend of fun planned for poor Bobby and wanted to try out all of her toys on him. After a quick breakfast and a shower she dressed as she always does aroung the house. A loose half t-shirt with black athletic sweat pants a pair of her thick white sweat socks that she wears to her gym and a pair of nike soccer slides. Ever so comfortable she started down the stairs to the dark basement where Poor Bobbie awaited.

Bobbie did not know how much time had passed since he woke up. He was screaming and screaming into his dirty softball sock gag to no avail. His throat started to hurt from all the screaming so he decided to stop. He was freezing as he realized that all of his clothes had been removed and he was totally naked. The sweat that glistened off his body from his fears and panic made the damp cool basement even colder. Suddenly in the dark he heard footsteps. Bobby once again began to scream.

Brandy decended the stairs and saw poor Bobby screaming into the tube sock gag. She was pleased that the sound that came out was weak and muffled. She did not want Bobbie to disturb her with his begging and pleading as she learned and practiced her new craft today. She saw that he was sweating a lot probably from fear and shivering in the cold. This was good because she had read that a cold body is even more sensitive to the touch and she was planning on touching a lot today. Brandy had decided not to speak and let Bobby wonder who was doing this to him. She brought a chair over to the foot of his chair and positioned it facing his soft pink soles. Brandy looked at Bobbies soft soles. They had no calouses on them and were smooth as silk. God she thought these feet are going to be even more ticklish then mine. Without speaking Brandy took her index finger and placed her freshly manicured fingernail right at the base of the toe pad of his big toe and slowly traced her fingernail in a straight line down his sole all the way to the heel

Bobby felt like an electric shock had been sent through his body as he felt someone scrape something across the sole of his right foot. HE screamed into his sock gag. OH MY GOD he thought someone is tickling me. Someone has tied me up and is now going to torture me with tickling. Bobby had always dreamed of being in a tied up and tickling situation but now that he was here he was not sure if this was something he would like. He was extremely ticklish especially on his soles and now here he was with someone beginning to tickle his feet.

Brandy was pleased to see the result that just that one stroke had had on Bobbie. He jerked and spasamed and screamed as loud as those dirty sock toes would allow. God this was going to be fun and he does not even know who is doing this to him.

PArt 4 coming soon

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back