• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dexter's Lab

Knightshade

TMF Regular
It was a typical afternoon in Dexter's Laboratory, electronics hummed in a beautiful buzzing harmony, robots roamed the lab doing busywork and making adjustments where needed and Dexters was cautiously mixing a chemical that would solve the world's energy problems once and for all.

Slowly he poured one into the other, not making a sound, the slihgtest volitale movement would be catastrophic. Just a a single drop of green liquid fell from it's container, Dexter was nearly sweating bullets.

"HIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!! DEXTER!"

"Ahhhhh!" Dexter spilled the precious chemicals and they blew up in his face slamming him against the wall.

Enraged he dusted himself off and ran up to Dee Dee shaking his fist, "DEE DEE HOW MANY TIMES MUST I TELL YOU NEVER TO SNEAK UP ON ME WHEN I'M MIXING CHEMICALS, DO YOU KNOW YOU COULD HAVE KILLED ME?!!"

"Ooh, look at the pretty colored smoke..." was her only response. Dexter stopped and realized that his hair was on fire giving off a pink smoke, undoubtedly from the chemical reaction!

"AAHHH!!! My hair's on fire...." he ran around crazily, "Dee Dee quickly, get some water!!!"

Dee Dee looked around the lab and saw a large clear bucket of blue liquid, "Let's see F-L-A-M-M-A-B-L-E... WATER!" She grabbed it and threw it on Dexter who burst into flames, luckily a robot hurried to the scene and put him out.

Laying on the floor smoldering Dexter weakily opened his mouth...

"Oh, I'm sorry Dexter, but you have to admit that was pretty funny huh?" Dee Dee said, rationalizing.

"Get out..." Dexter grumbled.

"But..."

"GET OUT!!!!" Dexter shouted.

Dee Dee shrugged and left to go play with her Darbie doll.

As the robots tended to Dexter's condition, he began plotting in his head, *how can I keep Dee Dee out of my lab permanetly? If I go to Mom and Dad they will surely shut down my activities, and no matter what I do to keep her out, she always returns.* Dexter sighed and began to accept his fate, until an idea formed in his genuis brain.

The next day Dexter returned to the lab, early in the morning to get everything set. He sent a robot duplicate to school so he could prepare while Dee Dee was away... He placed ultra glue at every entrance, that could only be disolved with his special solvent, which he applied to his own boots to prevent his trap from backfiring.

A few more traps later, and he was finished just in time for Dee Dee, he sat in a secret control booth safe from harm, guarded by most powerful robots just in case.

Seconds later Dee Dee came bounding into the lab recklessly, and immediately was trapped in the ultra glue. "Hey, what the heck?" She tried to pull her feet free, but she was stuck. "Dexter, as soon as I get loose I'm telling Mom and Dad!"

"I don't think so sis, you days of ruining my hours of work and carelessly treating me like an inferior are over."

"Hah, a little glue won't stop me!" She bent down and unlaced her ballet slippers and hopped over the glue, but losing her socks as well. "I'm going to find you in here even if I have to wreck your dumb lab, then I'm taking you straight to Mom and Dad."

"Not this time Dee Dee" Dexter said to himself as he pressed a red button.

The metal tiles in the floor under Dee Dee began to sizzle. "Yow!" She hopped up quickly, "Ouch, ooh.... youch... you're going to... ouch... get it... ooh Dexter... ouch ow..." She hopped from foot to foot quickly until she found a pool of water used for cooling the robots.

"Ahhh...." She sighed as her soft soles cooled. Suddenly metal tentacles coiled around her ankles. "Hey! what is this?" Dee Dee gasped and tried to pull away.

"My little trap for you, and you're not getting loose until you promise to stay out of my lab unless I invite you!" Dexter said over the speaker system.

"Never!" Dee Dee said defiantly, sticking out her tongue.

"I was hoping you'd say that. Robots, begin operation tickle." Without warning more tentacles came from nowhere and begin softly probing at her feet.

"Aaaahhh!!! Hahahahahha....Dexter..ahaha...s-sstoppp.... you...hehehehahha...know...hehehahaha... I'm... hehehehe...ticklish....!!!"

"Exactly, now promise!" Dexter said, a new confidence in his voice.

"N....never...hehehehehahahhahaa....!!!" Dee Dee laughed and giggled helplessly.

"We'll see, robots begin phase two!" Upon Dexter's command more tentacles came and pulled her arms above her head and began to tickle her sides and underarms as well as her feet.

"EEEEEEE!!!!HHEEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEEAHAHHAHHHAAAA.....t...t-tickles....s-ssstopppp....hehhehehehehahahahahahaaaa...." Dee Dee was thrashing in her bonds giggling crazily.

"Do you promise?" Dexter asked manacingly.

Dee Dee shook her head side to side, laughing hysterically.

"Very well," Dexter said, "You leave me no choice, begin phase three."

This time only one more tentacle appeared, but it's tip opened and sprayed Dee Dee with a light pink dust. Then it held back. "That Dee Dee is a specialy tickle-powder I had been working on as an April Fools' Day prank, I hadn't tested it until now.

Dee Dee lost it and was laughing hystercially now, every inch of her body tickled, she was soon going to be tickled senseless.

"Now dear sister, I have the only antidote for the powder, and you only get it if you promise to stay out of my lab unless invited by me. Oh and don't worry about Mom and Dad finding out about you missing, I made a robot duplicate of you too so if need be we can tickle you for hours!" He let out his own maniacal laughter, somewhat mocking Dee Dee.

Dee Dee's eyes began to blur, she was incredibly ticklish before, but this was too much for her to handle, she began to wilt under the tickling and lose consciousness.

Noticing this Dexter spoke again, "Now, do you surrender? And agree to my demands or do I have to let them tickle you until you pass out?"

"EEEEEHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA" Was her only response, she was ticked too bad to speak, but nodded her head quickly and the tentacles let her down. She laid on the floor rolling in laughter from the powder.

Dexter pressed another button and she was sprayed with the antidote, minutes later she stopped laughing. Her hair was a mess and her face was flushed. "Oh... that tickled..." She said weakily.

Dexter's voice came over the speaker once again, "Now I will teleport you back to your room, remember your promise Dee Dee."

She nodded, and a green light surrounded her,a nd teleported to her to her room where she fell asleep.

Dexter instructed the robots to clean everything up and to begin work on the super-fuel again.

He walked over to computress. "Computress, active the internet, website... Tickling Media Forum."

"Right away Dexter." She spoke in her female robotic voice.

Dexter sighed happily and spoke to the page enjoying the newfound peace, "I don't know what I ever would have done without you."

THE END

Really liked this story, especially the way she was duped out of her shoes and socks and given the "hotfoot" to trick her into putting herself at the robot's mercy. DeeDee could be a worthy successor to Olive Oyl - a tall skinny gawky girl with huge ticklish feet but would feel more comfortable if it was set several years in the
fuuuuuture (as Dexter would put it) and we could establish that DeeDee was eighteen.

Hey Dexter:

If you are reading this, how about setting me up with some of that tickle powder?

tickle powder

yeah man
that tickle powder would go down a treat in the TTF (tickle torture federation)
nice one, maybe i could borrow some for one of my show's

Dexter

Thanks guys, I will think about a future Dexter story ;) I tried to think some stuff up over my long weekend, but alas I had writer's block.

Yea

That show is funny as hell.....good job!! :cool:

i wonder if DEE-DEE breaks her promise.......oh, by the way, most of you guys are between 20-40, and your watching dexters lab? uh......well, if you say so........

haha, and my name is Scooby...nothin wrong with watchin Cartoon Network, broseph ;)

Dexter's Lab freaking rocks!!!! cartoons aren't just for kids you know....... this was a cool story, thanks for doing it!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back