• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sorority Fun (teaser)

Heather & Anna

TMF Expert
After all this time, she was joining. A pledge that countless had taken before them. An oath that would make her a pledge and later a member of a famous institution in her world. The PSAKNCKTIEL sorority had admitted many famous superheroes and now she would be joining. She had never envisioned that she would be one of them.

Yes, truly Monique Vasquez a.k.a Onyx of Team Possible, had arrived. Of course, she wasn't completely happy about the fact Kim had not been invited to join. Only one pledge per week in this place. Bonnie Rockwaller had already been admitted some 2 weeks previous and of course, being Bonnie had said little about initiation. Still Monique was thrilled, after all she had only joined Team Possible the year before. She looked up at the building. It was massive. Its diametres were possibly indelved with deep magics. The sorority began in 1906, making it 101 years old, the oldest in this state (we cannot be sure but we're making assumptions! The State is of course, NY!) (Also sorry to sailornapper but so Not the Drama doesn't exist in this piece of fanfiction! Because it is a movie! Equally neither does A Stitch in Time (which was great! And Shego is not with Drakken there either! Anna! Sorry Heather and SS!))

She entered the hallowed hall and there to greet was the illustrious sorceress Raven of the Teen Titans (in this story mecan-confrius (all things exist in one place) (I (Anna) made that word up!)). Raven told to put on the ceremonial robe and turned around as Monique did so. When she had, follow me was the response. As she walked she noticed a number of naked girls scrubbing the floor, amazingly Bonnie was amongst them. "For disobedience!" stated Raven. She walked on to the Great hall, where countless women in ceremonial robes were presented. Raven held her hand and then disappeared. Monique seemed concerned but Raven reappeared in garb. She bowed before a woman seating on a throne. Monique did likewise. Raven moved to the side where her girlfriend Terra (In virtually all of Teen Titans stories, Raven is dating Terra! And Beast Boy is dating someone else we created out of thin air!)

OKay sorry.... we watched tv and forgot to finish this! Sorry!
Anyway.... we will write more later!
Love,
Heather and Anna

Teaser continues

Monique approached the throne with trepidation. There before her stood an angel. An Immortal, said to have powers surpassing the Superman, a woman whose fine features made her a well known celebrity through the known universe. There stood Princess Diana a.k.a WOnder Woman. The years had left her undiminished in beauty and stature. Despite the incident of the murder that she had committed against Maxwell Lord, Diana stood as a beacon of morality and wisdom. A hard time had passed since the Terror.

Many remembered the heroes of old. While many had returned, the loss of many made the sorority of greater importance to prevention of another Terror. Monique stopped before the throne. Diana picked her up with each hadn under the ribcage causing Monique to squirm involuntarily. MOnique had always been excruciatingly ticklish. Diana calmly walked down the stairs and gently lay Monique on her belly. She pulled out her lasso and pulled a book towards her. She knelt before Monique and declared this statement. "Monique Vasquez.... you have been offered the privilege of joining this institution. Will you swear an oath and make a vow to uphold the traditions?" "Yes, Mistress Diana, I will!" vowed Monique. "State this, Monique. I, Monique Vasquez also known as Onyx, to solemnly swear to devote my life to a life of justice, honor, truth and bravery. I renounce evil in all its forms and vow to protect all in need. I will reform the fallen and shield the innocent. I will not rest until my strength is gone or no longer needed. And the World when I leave it, will be better than when I began it, with all my skill I shall endeavor to make it so! Will swear this?" asked Diana. "Yes Mistress. I, Monique Vasquez also known as Onyx, to solemnly swear to devote my life to a life of justice, honor, truth and bravery. I renounce evil in all its forms and vow to protect all in need. I will reform the fallen and shield the innocent. I will not rest until my strength is gone or no longer needed. And the World when I leave it, will be better than when I began it, with all my skill I shall endeavor to make it so!" repeated Monique.

Diana rose and indicate for Monique to do the same. "Kneel Monique!" she commanded gently. Monique did so. "I now proudly induct you as a sister pledge to the sorority of PSAKNCKTIEL!" exclaimed Diana.

Cheers of joy arose from the crowd. Monique was clapped as Diana walked her past the throne to 3 doors. "Now Monique, you must choose a door! One will lead to one path! One to another! And one will lead you out of the sorority forever!" Monique felt fear. "I can't leave this place! I won't!" she thought. "Choose wisely!" advised Diana. Monique examined each door. One was white, another was red and another was blue. Which door to take?
To be continued!
Love,
Heather and Anna

Oh man... I just have to say, Monique deserves to be spanked and tickled for her lack of anagram-sense. Sheesh. ;)

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back