• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Crossroads Facility, Part 14 (*/FF, lower body) (Star Wars, Star Trek)

tarr2k

TMF Expert
Prologue Part 7
Part 1 Part 8
Part 2 Part 9
Part 3 Part 10
Part 4 Part 11
Part 5 Part 12
Part 6 Part 13

Part 14

Mara awoke and looked at Seven, which was typical. But they weren’t in bed, which was less than typical. “We have been drugged,” Seven informed her, immediately getting to the point, because that was Seven’s way.

“So I see,” Mara commented. They were both locked in the Blocks; it wasn’t the most comfortable of positions. “I’ve never been in these before, have you?”

“No,” Seven said. “Merely the observations of others.”

“Why are we here together, do you think?” Mara asked. “They never interrogated more than one of us at a time before, and we’ve already thrown that whole thing into question.”

“I do not believe we have enough information yet to form a reasonable hypothesis,” Seven said.

Mara looked the Block over; there didn’t seem any way to escape it, and she could feel her lower body was firmly held in place by various restraints. “Think we can get out of this thing?” she asked.

“Theoretically, yes,” Seven said, “though I fail to see the point.”

Mara gaped at her. “The point is that we could escape. I don’t know about you, but I’ve had my fill of this place.”

“Agreed,” Seven said. “However, escape is tenuous. It is apparent that neither of us are home, and the means to bring us here is likely carefully guarded.”

“I don’t care about home,” Mara said. “My home was...” Mara thought about it. It was never a home, just a place where she had lived, waiting for the Emperor to send her out to kill someone. That was far from any kind of reasonable definition for the word, and with the Emperor dead it held even less appeal. “Wherever I’m with you, that’s home,” Mara said.

“Then that would mean we are home now,” Seven observed.

“You know what I mean,” Mara said with slight exasperation.

“While your sentiment is admirable, that changes little. We have no knowledge of our whereabouts; in all probability we will escape only to be recaptured, and most likely punished for our defiance.”

“I don’t care, they can punish me all they like.”

“Perhaps punish us by separating us,” Seven said.

This drew Mara up short. “Okay, you have my attention.”

“We require further information before we can consider escape in any form. Until that time, we must simply endure their punishments as the necessity of the situation. I assure you that I chafe at the thought as much as you do, yet there is no logical alternative. Until we can formulate a complete plan of escape, we dare not risk their wrath.” She took Mara’s hand. “You are the only thing I have found that has made this place tolerable; I cannot risk losing you.”

Mara smiled and squeezed the hand. “I’m glad one of us has got brains, though that isn’t going to make this easy.”

“Ladies,” came the voice, and they quickly let go of each other’s hand. “It’s all right, Mara, Seven, we know all about this, and we won’t separate you if we don’t have to. In fact, as you can see, we’ve decided to allow you two to work together on this. More economical this way.” Seven’s Block slid forward, rotated, and came back until it was up against Mara’s and the two were facing each other. “This will be a standard affair, except that you both will have the opportunity to stop your torment by offering us what we need, and you both know what that is.” Mara wet her lips; Seven took a deep breath. “I’m sure you’ll see reason eventually.”

There was a quiet buzz, and Seven and Mara both began giggling. A single feather was running up and down the soles of both feet, teasing them. They looked at each other in mutual embarrassment; being ticklish was all fine and good and had added a fun element to their relationship, but that was within the confines of their love for each other. Outside, it was a reminder of the fact that they were at someone else’s whim. Yet they had to admit that this wasn’t as bad as it often was, but that soon changed. More feathers began attacking Seven’s soles, and she started chuckling, then laughing, but all Mara did was giggle at the relatively weak tickling of her own feet. Brushes began moving in now, and Seven was shrieking with laughter.

Mara took Seven’s left hand in her right and squeezed it, and Seven’s eyes opened, though her laughing never abated. “I’m here for you,” Mara said through her own giggles, and Seven nodded. Still, it was hard for her; the machines were literally tickling every square inch of her soles, heel, ball instep, even the toes, leaving Seven wailing in ticklish agony. “Just hang in there,” Mara said, wishing she could do something, because the truth was that she was getting turned on watching Seven, just like she always did. She felt guilty about that, but it couldn’t undo the tightening in her belly and the burning in her chest at the sight of the laughing girl.

Mara jumped, or would have if she wasn’t held in place. The Block had begun a secondary assault on her behind. A single feather circled her asshole, then slowly drew up her crack and circled one cheek. Mara was chuckling now, but it soon turned to belly laughs when the machine began pinching her full cheeks randomly. She wiggled her butt just a little in an effort to escape, but it did nothing to deter them, and Mara found more and more forces being brought to bear against her there. “Stop it!” she cried, before her laughter began to truly intensify, her butt being pinched and feathered mercilessly.

Seven was still laughing, but her foot tickling had toned down substantially, enough that she could open her eyes and take in the sight of Mara. She squeezed the hand that still held hers, and Mara gripped it tightly, as if to help her endure this. Seven’s heart went out to her, but like Mara, watching her lover get tickled like this couldn’t help but arouse her. She was surprised to admit it, but coupled with that sight her own light tickling seemed less torturous, almost stimulating.

Now Seven felt the intensity increase again as the tickling began on her tummy. They were delicate prods at first, coupled by some brushes exploring her navel. She sucked her stomach in, but it was hopeless; not only could the machines simply move to make up for it, but she couldn’t hold it for long under the constant tickling; her laughter forcing her to breathe and letting them get her belly even worse than it had been before.

For Mara, the next targets were her inner thighs. The machines delicately pinched their way up starting at the knee and finding their way up to her groin, then back down again. Mara pounded the top of the Block, but it didn’t stop. It started coming up again and she howled in feeble protest. Between that and her behind she was starting to lose control, and despite the fact they’d both emptied their bladders before arriving she still wondered if she was going to piss herself somehow. It seemed like her tummy was the center of an earthquake zone as she shook with laughter, wishing it would all just stop. And still, overlaid over her own protests was the sound of Seven’s own laughter, adding its own element to the mix.

The Block expanded to Seven’s flanks now, poking regularly, each one causing the Borg girl to jump and shriek. Despite the intensity of all the tickling it still somehow managed to overwhelm her and get a reaction. And as it happened she kept hearing Mara, and finally forced her tear-filled eyes open and watched her. Mara was laughing and struggling and was... and was right there. Seven couldn’t hold herself back any more. She reached out, and to Mara’s shock grabbed hold of her breasts and began fondling them. Mara was still laughing, but the occasional sigh of contentment escaped. She reached out and began doing the same to Seven, the two laughing and squeezing while their helpless lower bodies were tickled. Seven took a nipple and rolled it in her hands, then tugged just a little, and Mara’s laughter actually stopped a moment as she gasped, enjoying the sensation. She squeezed more firmly, kneading and playing while Seven let out a trembling breath.

Someone must have been watching, because the tickling began to intensify, but Mara and Seven didn’t stop. They laughed and laughed, but still they clung to each other. Mara wrapped an arm around Seven and pulled her as close as the restraints allowed, the other hand continuing her massage. Seven in turn put a hand around Mara’s back and stroked it delicately. Even though they were both being tickled out of their wits, they stayed close to each other, laughing and smiling, yet showing every sign that they were in heaven.

After ten minutes or so, things changed again. Mara and Seven both felt the gentle stroking of feathers on their private places, and things took on a much more passionate air. Despite the laughing, Seven put her lips on Mara’s and kissed her as much as the situation would allow, and the redhead kissed back with as much relish. They squeezed and laughed and kissed while the feathers tickled around and across their womanly folds, equal parts maddening strokes and luxurious stimulations. Mara began panting, unable to even laugh any more, and her lips kissed all over Seven’s face despite the Borg’s inability to resist the tickling. Mara squeezed Seven’s breast a little more firmly to get her attention, then kissed her deeply, before both had to stop with an intense giggle-fit. “I love you,” Seven said, and Mara looked with surprise into her face. “Hehehe It has hahaha become an ea-easy thing to hahaha to say.”

Mara kissed her again, hands running all over Seven’s body as she caressed and fondled the Borg’s soft, smooth skin. She never loved or wanted her more than in that moment, and with the feel of her flesh under her hands, the smell of her, the taste of her lips, the sound of her laughter, the vision of her smiling face, Mara felt like she had reduced the universe to just the two of them, and as she did, she felt sweet release pass through her body. Her body spasmed just slightly, and it seemed to set off the same feelings in Seven. And in the wake of their climax, the two began kissing again, grateful that they had someone who could fill this spot in their lives.

It was at this point that Mara noticed the tickling had stopped altogether. She indulged in it as her lips fully explored Seven’s until she felt sated enough to release her for the moment. “Nice try,” Mara shouted to whoever might be listening, “but we’ll tell you nothing, you got that? Nothing!”

Seven shook her head a little. “I believe you have succumbed to madness,” she said with a lop-sided grin.

“I’ve fallen in love with a cyborg and I’ve come to adore tickling,” Mara said. “What other word would you use?” But before Seven could respond Mara exploded with laughter, her Block kicking into high gear.

“I cannot argue,” Seven said, and she too erupted as she felt the tickling resume. It was far more intense than it was before, but as she clung to the laughing redhead, Seven found that she didn’t seem to mind at all.

wow at first Seven sounded exactly like Spock with his eternal logic...then she screamed out.."I love you" ahh she has human feelings..how cool that they are being tortured together and making the most of it..fantastic installment..i look forward to each installment and you never fail to amaze me with more of your creativity and originality...

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back