• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The sorority and thank you to sabaki and terror

Heather & Anna

TMF Expert
Thank you sabaki. It's nice of you to write. AS much as I (Anna) would like to reply to sailor, Heather has forbidden me from pointing out that one writes the one reads. Then quickly replies! And that is why we are online so long without a submission (unless we are reading a fic!) Right down Heather isn't home for reasons.... Heather likes the anonymity! Anyway, yes how dumb is Monique!

Monique (yes Sabaki how could she not worked that out!) examined each door. Blue probably meant the sky, so she should avoid that one. But red or white? What could they mean? Clouds? Blood? She thought about it. White was probably the best choice, so she moved very tentatively towards the white door and opened it. And her eyes went swirling as she lost consciousness.

Monique awoke to find herself inside the room of the white door. She was strapped by her hands to the ceilings and her legs to the ground hangng tightly. Then she heard someone opened the door. She was not Sailor Moon, but was dressed in a Sailor suit with long red hair. She stood some 6 foot tall and her eyes shone black. Few could have matched her beauty. "I am Snapper, Onyx and I shall test thy faith. Some because of my hair and suit call me Sailorsnapper the Red or the Sailornapper. I have fought long and hard for good during the Terror and I shall continue to test the young and the strong. Now we shall test your faith, Monique Vasquez. The punishment and test of faith for entering the white door, is a torment you know!" The Sailornapper withdrew a feather. A feather of white colour. Monique suddenly realised what the sorority stood for and trembled. Then the feather struck her skin and she cried.

Okay I (Heather) have just gotten to the screen after I (Heather) got back about 1 and 1/2 hours ago and Sailorsnapper, please don't be offended by my baby's use of your character. And ignore her statements about Kim Possible. Heather! Anna, please don't statr a fight! I (Anna) didn't! Then be the mature one! Okay fine, love you! Love you too Anna! Okay back to the story!

Sorry we will come back to it into about an hour!
Love,
Heather and Anna

Okay sorry..... we just watched a movie and lost track of time. Picture Cheryl Blossum as my (Heather's) sweet girl Anna's version of Sailorsnapper! Sorry Heather! It's okay Anna, love you! Love you too Heather!

Monique cried with laughter as Sailornapper run the feather up and down her left underarm. The touch was slow and tortorous as it had been during the Terror. The swish and swash of this cruel instrument of torture assailed down from her left underarm to her left hip a gentle yet cruel strike. (IT's late our vocabulary is a little stunted, okay already this is starting to suck! We are sorry, but once again it seems time is against us!) We are just stuck! Sorry about this, we'll try Saturday Afternoon!

Love,
Heather and Anna

OKay, Saturday Afternoon and nothing!
Really, REALLY Sorry about this!
Love,
Heather and Anna
P.S We are just out of inspiration right now.... perhaps a nice Ticklish Nerd PArt 19-21 would inspire us?

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back