• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Tickling Bet (my first ever story)

Spinkter

this is my first tickling story so i hope u like it.

It was a hot Summer's day. A little too hot. Beautiful woman walked around in tank tops, bakinis, and to no surprise, when Henry's friend, Tina came over, she was wearing a sleeveless tank top. Henry smiled to himself as he hugged her.
"How are ya?" Tina asked happily. "I haven't seen you in a while!"
"Yeh, good," Henry replied. "What about you?"
"Yeh, Im awesome!" she smiled. They both made themselves comfortable on the couch. Henry had always wanted to tickle this ticklish beauty. He knew she was extremely ticklish too from previous experiences.
"What are we doin' today?" Tina asked.
"Well..." Henry began. "I...was hoping to go thru a little bet I made with one of my friends the other day." Tina smiled.
"And what may that bet be?" she laughed playfully.
"Ahh, nah, you wouldn't go thru with it, anyway."
"Go thru what?" Tina asked curiously.
"Well.." Henry began. "My friend said that if I could tie a chick up and tickle her for 25 minutes, then I'd get fifty bucks."
Tina laughed. "Really? I'm soooo ticklish!"
"I know," Henry agreed. "That's why I came to you."
"Are you serious?" Tina asked. She hadn't even been tickled yet and she already seemed in hysterics just thinking about the torture. "You're not gonna tickle me are ya? I HATE being tickled!" She laughed as she said it.
"Well, I was hoping you could," Henry said. Tina groaned.
"Awwwww, do I have to?" she said. She sounded so cute.
"Well, I'm not making you..." Henry assured her. After a few more minutes, Henry finally convinced Tina to go thru with it.
They both walked into his bedroom. Henry took a few long pieces of rope out of his closet and laid Tina down on his bed.
"Awww, I've changed my mind!" Tina whined.
"Just have some fun with it," Henry told her as he tied her hands above her head to the bar at the end of his bed.
"It might be fun for you," she giggled. "But it won't be for me!" Henry then tied her ankles at the other end of the bed. He made sure her hands and ankles were both tied tightly so she couldn't get away. He then smiled and sat on top of her. He bare, flat tanned tummy looked up at him, just begging him to tickle it.
"Ok, here we go!" Henry said placing a few fingers on her stomach and waving them lightly on her tummy. Tina giggled uncontrollably.
"Awwwwwwwhahaha!" she whined and laughed at the same time. "Do we have to go for 25 haha minutes?"
"Yes," Henry said tickling her. "Yes we do." With that, he placed all ten fingers on her tummy and tickled her wildy. She screamed and went into instant hysterics.
"HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAPLEEEEAAASSEEEE!! HAHAHAH!! I'VEHAHAHAI'VE CHANGED MY MIIIIIIINNNNNDDDD! AHHHHHAHAHHAHAHAHA!
"Oh well bad luck," Henry said calmly. He moved his fingers around her tummy and played with her belly button. Her belly button seemed very ticklish.
"HAHAHAHHA NOT MY BELLY BUTTON HEHEHE!" she screamed. Henry chuckled to himself as he squeezed her ribs and waist making her jump uncontrollably.
"NO! HAHAHA!" she screamed in sync to the squeezing! "STOP!! HAHAHAHAHAHAH!" Henry then moved up slowly towards her underarms. "HAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE NOT GOING...HEHEHEHE HAHAHA NO NOT THERE! NOOOOOO!" Henry then proceeded to tickle her bare underarms mercilessly. Tina screamed in ticklish agony. "I CAN'T TAKE IT!" she screamed helplessly. She struggled with the ropes trying to get her arms down but to no avail. She was utterly helpless and had to somehow put up with the tickling that was being inflicted on her. Henry tickled her underarms for a good 7-10 minutes. Suddenly he just stopped and got up off the bed and moved towards his desk drawer. Tina's laughter faded away from the ticklish after affects.
"How long...have we gone for?" she asked giggling.
"About ten minutes," Henry replied looking thru the drawer.
"Awww!" she whined. "I can't take anymore!" Henry ignored her complaints.
"I've just thought of the best idea!" he said smiling.
"What?" she asked worried. "What?"
"This," he pulled out a viabrating pen and turned it on. He moved towards her feet.
"No, no! Don't pleaaasseee!" Tina squealed. Henry removed the socks slowly from both her feet and place the viabrating pen on the sole of her left foot. Tina screamed. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Henry moved the pen up and down her foot, in between her toes and back down to the centre of her foot which seemed the most ticklish. Tina struggled violently with the ropes as much as she could but couldn't do much.
"Does that tickle, Tina?" Henry asked stupidly knowing the answer.
"YEESSSSSSHAHAHAHAH! STOOOOOP PLEEEASSEE! HEHEHEHEHEEHHEE!" Her begs disappeared into laughter. Henry dropped the pen on the ground and went crazy with his fingers all over her helpless feet. Tina went into ultra hysterics. Screaming helplessly and laughing at the top of her lungs. Henry smiled and kept tickling. He'd stop for a moment to allow Tina to catch her breath and he'd say,
"Do you want me to stop tickling your feet?" Tina would scream yes but Henry would just say, "Too bad!" and keep tickling her feet. After another ten minutes of relentless tickling, he moved to her tummy again. "Guess what?" he said.
"Whaaattt?" Tina whined exhausted from the tickling.
"Only five more minutes." Tina sighed relived. "But these five minutes are gonna be the worst." With that, he tickled her stomach lightly. She went straight into laughter mode again.
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH! NOOOO!! NOO!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!" She bucked around helplessly trying to get away from the tickling. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she squealed as he placed two fingers into her belly button and playing with it mercilessly. "NOT MY BELLY BUTTON!! PLEEEASSSEE! HEHEHEHE ENOUGH! HAHAHA!" Henry took the vibrating pen and put the end of it into her poor belly button. Tina's eyes widened. "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" she screamed louder then ever. She went into hysterics helpless on what to do. "STOOOOP! STOOOPPP!! HAHAHAHAHA!" Henry dropped the pen again and tickled her sides, waist and armpits up and down, up and down for five minutes. Tina screamed and bucked and laughed and giggled all the time and at the end Henry stopped tickling the poor girl and put his hand on her forehead.
"Poor Tina," Henry sympathised. "You must really be ticklish."
"Yesssss," Tina cried babyishly. "Now untie me."

HOPE YOU LIKED IT EVERYONE!! TELL ME WHAT YOU THOUGHT!

:)

Cool story!:D

Nice lenth and it leaves an ending for a much deserved sequel.:)

"Did he actually untie her...?"

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back