• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Boyfriend gets more then he bargained F-M PART 5

Lori

TMF Poster
Part 5
After letting Poor Bobby rest for a few seconds with the oxygen tubes in his nose, Brandy decided it was time to continue Bobbies torments. She not straddled his legs facing his bare feet and sat down on the stool effectively pinning his ankles that were already strapped to the bench. Looking down at his captive feet she smiled as she began to use one hand on each sole. Still using the 4 finger spidery motions all over the soles.

At the feeling of being assulted on both soles at one time Bobby let out a huge scream. HE was in agony but there was nothing he could do but bear it. And bear it he did. For 20 minutes non stop Brandy scrapped her sharp nails all over his tender soles. Up and down and side to side. Constantly keeping the same pressure and speed up. It was sheer torture for Bobby. If it were not for the oxygen tubes in his nose he surely would have passed out and maybe gotten some relief but no the steady flow of pure oxygen keep him going and going. Brandy laughed as Bobby tried and tried to get loose and scream for mercy. Poor baby she thought and you don't even yet know who is doing all this torture and torment to you. Soon my pet you will find out.

After the 20 minutes elasped Brandy once again let Bobby rest for a few minutes. Bobbys body was a sweaty mess at this point. Having been tickled on and off for almost 2 hours now he was exhausted and sweating huge amounts of water. Brandy knew he needed to get rehydrated soon but did not yet want to speak and let him know who was torturing him. So she decided that he could last for at least another round of torments before he would get refreshments.

For the next 20 minute round Brandy decided to use one of her toys she had bought to tease Bobby with. She pulled out of her bag of torments a small hand held finger nail brush. The kind with stiff short bristles. Using this and a bottle of hand soap she decided to litterly clean the bottoms of Bobbies soles with the brush and soap. Brandy again sat down in front of Bobbies poor tormented soles and applied a squirt of soap to each sole and then began to scrub the foot bottoms with the nail brush.

The Sensation to Bobby was off the charts. The fingernails would be gladly received now if he could stop this new insanity. God the scrubbing of those bristles was unbearable.

Round and round, up and down, back and forth the brush cleansed the foot bottoms non stop for a full 20 minutes. Brandy made sure to keep the brush on each sole for 10 minutes each scrubbing and scrubbing. She knew the maddness that poor Bobby must be going through. After the full 20 minutes were up Brandy stopped and put her supplies away and towled off Bobbies tortured soles. She could see her was getting very dehydrated and knew she would have to give him some liquids now. She walked over and whispered into his ear.

This is only an appertizer of what is to come my darling. You wanted to see what it would be like to be tickle tortured well you have gotten your wish. Listen very very carefully now because I will only tell you this one time. I can see you are in need of some liquid refreshment now and I am willing to allow you the honor to drink. I will remove your gag to allow you to drink. You will not say a word when I remove the gag. Let me emphisise this again. Not a word is to come out of your mouth when I remove your gag. If you so much as utter a sound I will replace your gag without any drink and begin to tickle you again till you pass out, revive you and start again. So keep your mouth shut and accept your fate. You are mine for the weekend. I am not going to hurt you, well at least not permanently so you need to just accept that you are getting what you have been surfing the web for. Domination by your girlfriend. I am new to this so I will be practicing on you all week end. By the end of the weekend you will be totally broken and very willing to submit to my every wish and desire without a pause or thought. Now I am going to remove your gag. When I remove your gag I want you to open your mouth wide and wait for me to give you some water. You will be receiving the water through a cotton filter, so you will need to suck on the cotton I insert into your mouth and drink as much as you want. Your blindfold will remain on during this. Do you understand what I have told you? If so grunt one time.

Bobby knew he was in a fix and had no choice but to grunt. He needed water badly and would do whatever to get it. Brandy slowly untied the tube sock tops that held the dirty sock toes in Bobbies mouth. She pulled them out and the ends were drenched in Bobbies saliva and her foot sweat. Bobby coughed and gagged but remained silient. Brandy then streatched one of the dirty tube softball socks and placed the toe end directly above Bobbies mouth. With her free hand she grabbed the water pitcher she had sitting on the floor and told Bobby she was about to give him some water. She poured the water very slowly into the top of the tube sock and let it run down into the sock and to the toe bottoms. She told Bobby to begin sucking. Slowly Bobbie sucked on the tube sock toes and retrieved some liquid. God it was aweful tasting mixed with Brandy's dirty foot sweat and Bobbies saliva. Bobby had no idea what he was sucking on but he hated it. The only thing he knew was that he had to drink and he would suck all day if he had to. Brandy very slowly poured more water into the sock. It took a good 15 minutes for Bobby to suck about a pint of water through that dirty sock. Brandy smiled the whole time thinking if he only knew what he was drink through.

AFter Bobbies refreshment break Brandy decided to turn up the action on poor ole Bobbby. Since Bobbies tube sock gag was now extremely saturated she would have to replace it. No problem though she thought, you see Brandy's softball team rotates laundry duty among the team members and this is her week to do the entire teams laundry. So guess what she has 12 pairs of dirty, sweat stained, grimey long over the calf white softball socks to play with. She chose the worst smelling pair, turned them inside out so Bobby would suck on the cotton that was right on the foot of one of the players, tied the toe ends together and regagged poor Bobby. She was not sure who's socks Bobby was sucking on now but he had 11 more pairs of so called FRESH ones to taste over the weekend. Soon the real torments would begin for poor ole Bobby

Part 6 Coming Soon
Lori :Kiss1

Love Your Story,Lori!

What a story thus far! I sure am anxious to see what`s next. I`d hate/love to fall prey to you,Lori! Keep up the great work!!!

I love this story. :D The plan to make him taste the foot sweat of all of the women on the softball team is a wonderful touch. :devil:

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back