• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Who Wants To Be A Superhero?" Tickling Story

Hell'sTickler

TMF Novice
“Who Wants To Be A Superhero?”

You know that silly reality show of the SciFi Channel called “Who Wants To Be A Superhero?” where people are competing to be the next superhero in Stan Lee’s comics? It’s a cheesy show, but these babes make it tolerable. In case you don’t watch the show, here are the hotties that were on the show.

Monkey Woman
http://www.imdb.com/gallery/ss/0410894/Ss/0410894/Woman.jpg?path=gallery&path_key=0377288

Cell Phone Girl
http://www.imdb.com/gallery/ss/0410894/Ss/0410894/Girl.jpg?path=gallery&path_key=0377288

Lemuria
http://www.imdb.com/gallery/ss/0410894/Ss/0410894/Lemuria.jpg?path=gallery&path_key=0377288

Creature
http://www.imdb.com/gallery/ss/0410894/Ss/0410894/Creature.jpg?path=gallery&path_key=0377288

And just looking at them, you know they could use a good tickling. So here it goes. This is sort of a mix of the reality show and a comic book reality.

Lemuria, Monkey Woman, Cell Phone Girl, and Creature, the super heroine team known as the Fab Four, had tracked their archenemy, the Dark Enforcer to an abandoned mall and were closing in for the capture.

“Where is he?” Creature asked, her whip in hand.

“I saw him come in here, so he’s gotta be somewhere.” Lemuria said, looking around.

“You’re half right.” Came an evil voice from the shadows. A strange new villain they had never seen before appeared out of the darkness along with the Dark Enforcer with dozens of henchmen. The heroines prepared for a big fight, but before they knew what happened a tazer hit them and they were knocked unconscious. “Put them in the truck.”

“Thanks for your help.” The Dark Enforcer said, smiling evilly. “You sure this is the last time those bitches will mess up my plans?”

“My friend,” the new villain said, grinning even more evilly. “By the time I’m done with them, they’ll barely be able to form a coherent thought.”

“Great.” The Dark Enforcer said, as the mysterious villain got onto the truck with his henchmen.

Creature woke up in a dark room, she tried to move, but found her arms and legs were tied to the chair she was sitting in. She looked around and saw her comrades tied up in chairs as well. “Hey, wake up!”

“What?” Lemuria said, coming to. “What the hell?”

“Where are we?” Monkey Woman asked.

“You’re in my lair.” Came a voice they didn’t recognize. A man in a hooded cloak stepped into the room. A mask depicting a green evil smiling face hid his face from them, but they could see red eyes glowing through the eyeholes in the mask. “I am the Grinner. Dark Enforcer paid me to get you 4 out of the way, but the money never mattered. What matters is I now have 4 beautiful super heroines at my mercy.”

“What’re you gonna do?” Cell Phone Girl asked.

“You’ll see. Take them to their rooms.” The Green Grinner said, smiling beneath his mask. The Grinner’s henchmen untied the super heroines, and took them each to a separate room. “Now, who’ll I play with first?”

“Here’s your wheel, boss.” One of the goons said, holding a board with pictures of the 4 super girls and an arrow in the center. The Grinner spun the arrow and it landed on Creature.

“Creature it is then.” The Grinner said, relishing the choice. “Bring me my tools.”

“Yes sir.” The goon went and got a briefcase from another room. “I can’t wait to see you those do-gooders squeal.”

“It’ll be even more fun actually making them squeal.” The Grinner said, heading to room 1 to begin Creature’s torture. The Grinner entered the room, and saw Creature sitting in stocks with her arms tied over her head.

“So, Smiley, what’re gonna do?” Creature asked, unafraid. “Dentist drill with no Novocain, the rack, the Chinese water torture, or make me listen to Ashley Simpson music?”

“Oh, much worse.” The Grinner said, opening his briefcase. “I’ve done extensive research on you and your team, and I’ve found one common weakness among all of you: You’re all ticklish.”

“What?” Creature asked, her voice full of dread and eyes widening, making the Grin chuckle. The Grin removed a long red feather from his briefcase and showed it to Creature, the blonde vegetarian shivered in her bonds. “You’re wasting your time. I’m not even ticklish!”

“Then why are you sweating?” The Grinner asked. He knelt down to Creature’s feet and removed her boots. He tied her toes and then grabbed the feather. “Good thing you’re not ticklish, or this would be really awful.”

“NO, NO, NOHOHOHO!” Creature shrieked as the feather made contact with her left foot. The soft plumes of the feather brushed along Creature’s smooth sole, driving her absolutely crazy. “AHA! AHA! AHA! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOOOHOHOHO DOHOHOHON’T! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STOHOHOHOHP!”

“Aw is the little girl ticklish?” The Grinner asked, adding some teasing to Creature’s torment. “Tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle. Koochie koochy koo.”

“NO FAHAHAIR! DON’T TEHEHEHEHEASE! GAHAHAHAHAHA!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“Aren’t we having fun?” The Grinner asked, now using two feathers, one on each foot.

“NOOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!”

“But you seem to be having such a good time.” The Grinner said, focusing on Creature’s arches. “Just look how much you’re laughing.”

“AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STOOOOOOOOHOHOHOHOP! PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEASE! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!” The Grinner switched tactics. He started the feather in between her toes and then went down her foot then back up again. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOT THE FEEEHEHEHEHEHEHET! HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” The Grinner continued the feather treatment for 15 minutes, but then he switched gears to using his fingers. “NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STOP! OH GOHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWHAWD! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAIIIIIEEEEE!”

For the next half hour, the Grinner tortured the hell out of Creature’s soles. Then he decided to move on to other ticklish spots. “Well, wasn’t that fun?”

“No!” Creature shouted, trying to regain her breath.

“Well then, I’ll have to try harder next time.” The Grinner said, grabbing his briefcase. He went over and sat right next to her, and pulled the fabric of her costume away from her prone armpits.

“NO!” Creature squealed. “Don’t you dare!”

“You’re not exactly in the position to tell me what to do, Creature.” The Grinner said, as he began stroking the feathers in her vulnerable pits.

“AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHO!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I CAN’T STAND IT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! EEEEEEEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!!!”

“You’re really ticklish-wicklish there, aren’t you Creature? Yes you are! Yes you are!” The Grinner said in baby talk.

“FUHUHUHUHUHUCK YOUHOOHOOHOOHOOHOOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“Ooh, not nice, Creature. I guess I’m being too easy on you.” The Grinner said, setting down the feather and using his fingers to attack her underarms.

“AAAAAHAHA! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! YOU’RE KILLING MEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! HEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!”

The Grinner kept up the tickling of Creature’s armpits for 45 minutes, leaving he blonde beauty exhausted and desperate to catch her breath.

“Aren’t we having a barrel of laughs?” Grinner asked chuckling.

“Go (huff) to (huff) hell!” Creature sputtered between breathes.

“So rude!” The Grinner said. “Oh well, I guess I’ll just have to try your worst spot.

“Huh?” Creature asked, suddenly terrified.

“For somebody with such a ticklish belly, your costume sure doesn’t offer it much protection.” The Grinner said, staring at Creature’s exposed midriff.

“No! Don’t you dare!” Creature ordered angrily. Her tummy was her absolute worst ticklish spot. If the Grinner tickled her there she’d really live up to her superhero name and become nothing short of a howling animal.

“Sorry, Creature, but seeing your fear of it, I can’t *not* tickle your stomach now.” The Grinner said, picking up a feather in each hand. He slowly reached each feather towards Creature’s bare belly.

“No! No, don’t! Please! NOHOHOHOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!!!!” Creature squealed as the feathers stroked her tummy. The Grinner lightly brushed the feathers across her sides, across her abs and stuck them in her bellybutton. Creature was losing her mind. “AAAAAHA! AHAHA! AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! NOOOOHOHOHOHOHOHO PLEASE! NOT THERE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!”

“You like that, Blondie?” The Grinner asked.

“NOOHOHOHOHOHOHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Creature screamed.

“Yeah, you LOVE it!” The Grinner said, dropping the feathers and digging in with his fingers into her midriff.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!! STOOOHOHOHOHP! FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I CAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAN’T STAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAND IT!” Creature howled. Tears flowed from her eyes, as the Grinner’s fingers massaged her belly. His hands also traveled north and attacked her ribs as well. Digging between each ribs and He wormed his fingers across her tummy, then he raked his fingers from her ribs to her panty line and back. He also poking her tummy, sides and ribs, eliciting shrieks counting them drove Creature to distraction. “AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STOHOHOHOHOHOHOP! PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEASE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAAAAAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAAHAHAAAAAAAAA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOHOHOHOHOHO MOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHORE!!!!”

“You want more?” The Grinner asked mockingly. “Well, if you insist.” The Grinner raised his mask just enough to reveal his mouth and began licking her stomach and giving her raspberries. He especially loved the reaction from a raspberry right to her belly button.
“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!! AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAHAHAAAAAAAAA! NOT THAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAT!! ANYTHING BUT THAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAT!! PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEASE STOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHHOHOP! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!”

After an entire hour of merciless tummy tickling, Creature finally passed out. The Grinner walked out of the room, leaving Creature unconscious in the stocks.

“Once she wakes up, activate the robot tickling arms.” The Grinner ordered.

“Yes sir.” The henchman said. “Here’s the choosing board.”

“Thank you.” The Grinner said, spinning the arrow. The arrow landed on Cell Phone Girl. “Cell Phone Girl, prepare to laugh.

To be continued.

By the way, the next part of the "Charmed" story is done, but the sadist in me is enjoying making you wait. Heehee!

you and me both tickle-ist!!!

as always Hells Tickler...as a pleasure to be reading your writings again, thanks man!

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back