• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Big City, Southern City, Gulf City, Ocean City, And, Fallen Hero

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their next road trip to New York, Atlanta and Houston. They ended up with a record of four wins and five losses on the trip, losing two of three in New York, before winning two of three in Atlanta, and losing two of three again in Houston. They returned home on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand against the midwest teams.
Upon the return home, the Good Guy team had a team meeting, and buffet dinner, to discuss the upcoming nine game homestand, and the pitching matchups. The meeting was held at the hotel, where an all one could eat buffet was served. The food was overflowing, and Mitch, perhaps unwisely, engaged in a severe dose of overeating. The next morning, Monday, when Mitch awakened, he was violently ill. Naomi scolded him for punishing his system with his foolish overeating, and warned him that he not only made himself sick to his stomach, but was also jepordizing his always needing to be watched blood pressure, with his gorging himself. That day, Mitch spent the day in bed, sick, as Naomi departed for the park, for the 7:35 game with Pittsburgh. That night, in front of a crowd of only 25,000, Kate Hudson gave up but two runs, but got only one run of support, as Mitch watched on TV, as his team dropped a 2-1 decision. The next day, Mitch didn't feel any better, in spite of having eaten only bland food in the previous 24 hours. He visited his doctor, who gave him a stomach tranquilizer. However, Mitch was still unable to go to the park that night, as Gil Bellows was on the mound, and also yielded but two runs, but falling, by a score of 2-0. The next night, Mitch accompanied Naomi to the park, and intended to suit up to try and play the finale of the series. In the first inning, Mitch came to the plate to the sound of a nice ovation, but felt lightheaded, dizzy, and sick, again, as he struck out on three straight pitches, retreated to the clubhouse, and once again, became ill. The game degenerated into something of a farce, as starter Charlize Theron got lit up, and the team dropped a 5-0 game, completing the sweep.
Thursday was an off day. Mitch spent the day in bed, resting, and taking medicines, as Naomi had a day out with the female Good Guy pitchers. Everyone was hopeful that Mitch could play on Friday night.
Chicago came to town on Friday night. Mitch again showed up at the park, and told manager Sniderman he could play. He had eaten a light meal about 3 hours before the game, to give him energy, but, in the first inning again, as Neve Campbell was winding up to throw a pitch to the Cub batter, Mitch suddenly vomited on the playing field, as the crowd made a grossed out sound, and he again left the field, and went to the clubhouse. The ground crew went out to the outfield to clean up the mess, as Mitch was confronted by Sniderman in the clubhouse:" Okay, hero, you are sick. That is obvious. What you did just completely disgusted the crowd, and turned off the team. Stop trying to be such a hard head, go home, and rest this fucking thing out, whatever it is. If I catch you showing up here again, to try and play, before you are 100% better, you are fined $1000, and suspended for a while, got that?!" Lee said forcefully. Mitch nodded, and went to lie down in the clubhouse, waiting til the game was over, for Naomi to drive him home. In the meantime, the team got lucky that night, as Center Fielder Ed Burns hit a home run, and Campbell pitched a shutout, in a 3-0 win. Mitch still wasnt better on Saturday night, as Rachel Leigh Cook allowed four runs, and got one, in a 4-1 loss. Kate Hudson took the mound on a sunny Sunday afternoon, in front of a sellout. Mitch still couldnt play, but the Good Guys hit a pair of two run homers in the first inning, and Kate did the rest from there, firing a complete game, one run, effort, in a 4-1 triumph.
St Louis came to Paradise on Monday, in the final series, before the Good Guys went on the road again. Gil Bellows pitched on Monday night, with Mitch still out of the lineup. He allowed two runs in six innings, but two was just enough, as Paradise got three runs, and won the game, by a score of 3-2. Charlize Theron took her turn on Tuesday night. She gave a much better effort than the time before, but again didnt get any run support, as she allowed two runs over eight innings, but got none, in a 2-0 loss. Wednesday was a bright, sunny, hot day. That day, Mitch got up, claming he felt better, and joined Naomi at the ballpark for the 1pm game. When he entered the clubhouse around 1030am, he saw Sniderman making out the lineup card. "I am better, it's the last game. I haven't played all homestand, and we have played like shit. Please let me play today" Mitch said. Sniderman looked at his star player, with a cross eyed look:" Okay, you can play, if only because I want you to get some at bats before the road trip, but, understand, any bodily fluids expelled onto the field, is going to cost you $2000, Mr Mitch" Sniderman said. "$2000? That's an outrage!" Mitch shot back. "Those are my conditions, take them, or dont play!" Lee said again. "Fine, $2000. I hope I hit a home run today, to just shut everyone up about my illness" Mitch said. After Campbell retired the Cardinals in the first inning, Mitch came up with a runner on base, to a standing ovation from the sellout crowd. He promptly pleased them, as well, as he blasted a long, moon shot, home run into the bullpen in left field, giving the Good Guys a 2-0 lead. As he rounded the bases on the homer, he shouted at his manager:" See, Iam fine. Now, if we win, we have me to thank!" He said, with a big grin. Mitch's day didnt end there. Leading by one run in the sixth, he came up again, and with two men on, deposited another home run, this time into the right field bullpen, to give the Good Guys a comfortable 5-1 lead, in the game they would eventually win by a score of 5-2, to complete a less than good four win, five loss homestand. While the homestand had been damaging in the standings, there was little doubt that if Mitch had been healthy, the team would have won at least two more of those games. Now, with Mitch on the mend, came a midwest road trip.
On Thursday night, Naomi drove Mitch to the airport, to catch the team flight to Pittsburgh:" Watch your damn eating on this trip, husband. We need you healthy for the next homestand. As they got to the airport, there was a significant amount of time before the plane took off, and this gave Mitch an idea:" Nai, go park over in one of those very empty spots away from everything. I want you to do something for me" "What". "Get undressed, I want to tickle you" Mitch said. "Get naked, in public, so you can tickle me? No! You are insane. You think I want to get arrested for indecent exposure!?" Naomi snapped. "I couldnt attend the tickle party this week because I was sick, and I've barely tickled you this whole homestand. Please just do as I ask, and dont bitch" Mitch said. "If we get arrested, I am filing for divorce" Naomi said. With that, Naomi climbed in the back of the couple's SUV, and Mitch, grabbing rope from the back seat, fastened her wrists spread eagled to the doors. He then took off her clothes and shoes, and began tickling her on her neck, as her head shifted from side to side, and the giggles began:EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Moving down, Mitch tickled Naomi under her arms, and down her sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as she squealed, and bucked at the restraints:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! ACK! I CANT SAY I MISSED THIS FOR TEN DAYS! I CANT BELIEVE WE ARE DOING THIS HERE, WE ARE SUCH FUCKING PERVS! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Working down, Mitch attacked Naomi on her hips, inner thighs, and knees as more squeals erupted:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, Mitch got to the soles of his wife's feet. He dried Naomi's feet with a towel, then, proceeded to attack her soles with his ten fingers, a feather, and a pen that he had in the car. This drove Naomi beserk, she wiggled her toes every which way, and squealed with laughter, begging for mercy:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG IT IS SO HARD TO BE TICKLED IN SUCH A SMALL CRAMPED SPOT! STAHHAPPPPP! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHE! Before Mitch untied Naomi, he inserted her toes into his mouth, sucking on them, felt her breasts, and sucked on her nipples. She then put on her clothes, he put on his, and she proceeded to scold: "Pervert!" as she then drove him to the main airport terminal, kissed him goodbye, and sent him off for the team flight to Pittsburgh.
So, it had been a far less than perfect homestand of illness, poorly played baseball, and problems. Thankfully, Mitch was feeling better as the road trip began, and the impromptu tickle in the airport parking lot, had been a fun first experience of such for both Mitch and Naomi. Now came a long road trip. Would health and baseball be better?Those answers to come in the next installment of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Poor Mitch, he just was enjoying some food and all that had to happen to him. Another great story and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated, as always. Actually, the storyline for this story was taken from truth, as I went to a minor league baseball game this past Thursday night, did actually eat far too much food at a pre game buffet sponsored by my friend's father's "Lion's Club", and was sick for a day. I am better now. Alas, I thought I'd incorporate the illness into the storyline.
As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back