• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

any info on the next NEST?

BigNorm

3rd Level Violet Feather
i'm planning ahead and saving up cash to go to the next NEST. anyone know where and when it will be, or when we need to sign up for it? never been to a NEST, so i know squat about it. a little basic info wouldn't hurt, either. thanks!

The next NEST will be happening sometime in "spring" 2007.
It's been held in April, May and June, and the date has not
yet been set.

There's also a LOT of information on NEST in this forum.
Try searching for it to read more than you likely wanted to
know.

Lee

I do know that some of the organizers are already hard at work putting some things together and that as soon as plans are finalized they will announce it to the group...

Last edited:
I'm very interested in attending the Spring 2007 NEST...would be my first (NEST virgin here...lol) Is there a way to find out who all is going to attend prior to committing? I would love to meet some of the friends I have made here in person...unfortunately many of them do not live in NE as far as I know. (But then again, many of them do :) :bouncybou

I'll be watching for info but if anyone can throw any info my way I would appreciate it, never have done this before.:)

never been to a gathering either.

Hey Ticklemeeeee,
I have never been to a gathering either. I have been looking at tickling sites and here for at least 5 years. I guess I'm a big chicken. I feel intimidated. I want to come to watch and get a sense of what a gathering is like but I'm afraid of pressure or feeling out of place. The other issue is my age. I'm 44 and not sure if there are others in this age range that attend. I guess we are bombarded with young women....on the websites...I'm soooooo interested and it would be amazing to meet others like me...It sounds like we have a disease or something!!!.I do not share my tickle fetish with anyone except my husband....I guess I'm in the closet still. :imouttahe

HOLA! I'm going to NEST '07!!!!!!!!! I'll see you all there!

tickles said:
Hey Ticklemeeeee,
I have never been to a gathering either. I have been looking at tickling sites and here for at least 5 years. I guess I'm a big chicken. I feel intimidated. I want to come to watch and get a sense of what a gathering is like but I'm afraid of pressure or feeling out of place. The other issue is my age. I'm 44 and not sure if there are others in this age range that attend. I guess we are bombarded with young women....on the websites...I'm soooooo interested and it would be amazing to meet others like me...It sounds like we have a disease or something!!!.I do not share my tickle fetish with anyone except my husband....I guess I'm in the closet still. :imouttahe

I suggest you use the TMF search engine to read up on past NESTs and other gatherings, there are tons of posts and you'll feel much better. It really is just a party and nothing to be nervous about. :happyfloa

I've been attending NEST since 1999, and most of us are in our 30's, 40's and 50's with folks younger and older as well.

Bella

bella said:
I suggest you use the TMF search engine to read up on past NESTs and other gatherings, there are tons of posts and you'll feel much better. It really is just a party and nothing to be nervous about. :happyfloa

I've been attending NEST since 1999, and most of us are in our 30's, 40's and 50's with folks younger and older as well.

Bella

Good suggestions......Here is a link that will get you started folks.....

http://www.ticklingforum.com/search.php?searchid=898721

I'm moving in January 2007 (still in Northeast part of the globe ) but should be settled completely by the end of the month and am ridiculously amped about attending NEST!

So far I know a few people who may be going and I'm looking fwd to it sooo much, what I need right now in my life more than anything is to have the life tickled out of me,lol.
~Tm :happyfloa

Thanks for the links!!! :bouncybou

an option

I'm hoping it won't be the same time as wizard world. It was the only reason I couldn't go this year, I had to pass some work out and get some info. So here's me crossing my fingers!!!!!!!!!

Ticklemmmeeeeee said:
Venray....the link doesn't seem to work...can you re-send? Thanks! :)

Hit the search button and enter "NEST". It must have reset or something.

i'd like to go to a tickle gathering sometime but never been before. All you female 'lees would have great fun with my complete lack of experience being tied/tickled....lol. Makes me laugh and squirm a bit just thinking about it...haha.

approximately 6 months to go!!!

Hey stop laughing.... one has to have goals!:)

Wish to attend

My wife and I would love to attend the next NEST. I have been waiting for a while to attend, and now the timing is right. I am really looking forward to it. I have been a lurker for a long time. But I think the time is right to come out of my shell.

IGWORTH

We're working to come up with a date. We hope to come up with something by the first of the year or very shortly after. Announcements will be posted as soon as we get something finalized.

I'll Try To Be There . . .

I will make an effort to be there again this coming Spring.
If it's going to be like it was last June then it's gonna be a BLAST!
I'll have my 'Bag O' Tricks' with me too. heh heh heh.

I will be attending again for 2007 "NEST",....Way too much fun to miss such a great gathering .... :woot:

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back