• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Ticklish Lessons (FC-81)"

nimrod

TMF Expert
"Ticklish Lessons (FC-81)", FM Concepts

title: Ticklish Lessons (FC-81)
producer: FM Concepts
running time: 57 minutes

The web page for this video can be seen by searching for this video at the FM Concepts store, http://www.fmstore.com/

Segment #1: Danielle Fellini is trying to sell Chase Brocco a set of stocks. He says that before buying he would like to see them in action. Danielle ends up in the stocks, arms tied over her head, and struggles a little to demonstrate that they are sturdy, but Chase says that he thinks she needs an incentive to struggle more realistically. He then removes her right shoe and begins to tickle her foot while she is wearing pantyhose. After a few minutes he tears the pantyhose to see if the bare foot is just as ticklish. After a few more minutes, Chase decides to see if the left foot is ticklish, so he removes the left shoe and begins to tickle her more. At one point he tickles both feet simultaneously, one bare and the other covered in pantyhose. In the end, Danielle agrees to give Chase a 60% discount if he will stop tickling her. This segment was pretty good and Danielle appears to be ticklish, although her reaction is somewhat reserved.

Segment #2: Talia Monet tells Chase that she doesn't think that the stocks that he purchased are very sturdy. She then finds herself in them with her arms tied over her head. Because she doubted Chase, he decides to teach her a lesson. He then removes her shoe and tickles her bare foot. You could tell she is dreading the tickling by the way she pulled her foot back as Chase removed her shoe, even before Chase says that that he is going to tickle her. He tickles one foot and then eventually the other. Talia appears to be more ticklish than Danielle and struggles much more. Talia has a rough look, including several tattoos.

Segment #3: The third segment begins with Julia Parton already tied spread-eagled to a bed while nude. Nikki Nova, who is wearing panties and bra, tells her that they have had many requests for her to be in a tickling video. She then begins to tickle Julia's left foot. Nikki isn't much of a tickler, but Julia still reacts very well (compared to most ticklees) and is obviously very ticklish. After a few minutes, Chase Brocco enters the scene and says that he notices that Julia has another foot. Chase really digs his fingers in, so when he begins to tickle her she goes wild, flopping all over the bed since she is not stretched tightly. Chase and Nikki tickle Julia for a while, even causing her to get the hiccups. Julia is one of my favorites at FM; she is very attractive, has great feet, has a pleasant laugh and is very ticklish.

Segment #4: Marie Casares and Sunny Seymour are sitting around barefoot when Sunny says that she needs a job. Marie says that she does tickling videos and that Sunny may be able to do so as well. First, though, Marie will need to test Sunny to see if she is qualified. Sunny lays on her stomach on the couch with her feet in the air in the pose. Marie plays with Sunny's feet more than tickles them. Sunny laughs as if being tickled, but it doesn't appear very real.

Segment #5: Kat Lieber, Nikki Nova, and Cleo Madison are sisters. Kat is Cinderella and Nikki and Cleo are her evil sisters. Kat is tied barefoot to a bed while sitting with her legs stretched apart. Her sisters complain about how dirty Kat's feet are and then begin to tickle them. Kat occasionally laughs, but she doesn't appear to be ticklish. After a while her fairy godmother, Shannon Adjani, who appears to be about twenty-five years old, appears and tells the sisters to stop. When she won't, the godmother magically makes them switch places. Now Nikki and Cleo are sitting topless on the bed with their ankles tied and their hands tied behind their backs. Cinderella and the godmother then begin to tickle the sisters. The tickling was poor and neither girl appears to be getting tickled very much.

Segment #6: Jodi Baldwin is about to get a new roommate, Keli Lessur, and decides that Keli needs to know who will be boss. Keli is hog-tied on a bed. Both women are wearing jeans and blouses. Jodi tickles Keli's feet and at times the tickling seems real. Keli has a unique laugh that is hard to describe, but it is clear when she is laughing. In the next scene, Jodi is in a set of stocks and Keli begins her revenge. Jodi reacts very strongly to having her feet tickled and laughs loudly.

Segment #7: This segment begins with Allie Alvarez and Stephanie Hudson sitting on a couch with their feet tied to the extended front of the recliner. Two guys are there to get money from Allie's boyfriend, but since he isn't there, the girls are the ones to suffer. Neither woman appears to be very ticklish although they do act as if they are being tickled. The guys keep asking where Allie's boyfriend is and the girls keep saying they don't know.

Here is a summary of my review.

What I liked:
1) Julia Parton is a favorite of mine and reacts very well to being tickled.
2) I liked the scenarios used in several segments.

What I didn't like:
1) This video appears to have been made when FM only tickled feet, so other body parts are not tickled. While feet are my favorite body part to be tickled, I do like variety and would have liked to have seen if other body parts were ticklish.
2) As with many FM videos, several segments were a waste of time to anyone wishing to see real tickling.

Related Videos: Julia Parton, my favorite in this video, also appears in the FM Concepts videos "Julia and Tara: Ultimate Tickling! (ST-6)" and "Tickle Celebration (FC-93)".

Last edited:
I have this video and Nimrod's review pretty much tells it like it is. FC-81 is one of the better FMC videos I own, with three or four good (or better, in the Julia and Keli scenes) segments included.

Keli Lessur is one of FMC's best ticklees. Her reactions are different but obviously real, if you catch my drift. She's appeared in at least three FMC tickling videos and has clips available on the Tickle Party site. In fact this may be the way to go; I think all or most of the best scenes Nimrod mentioned above can be downloaded from them.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back