• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Boyfriend gets more then he bargained F-M Part 6

Lori

TMF Poster
Not that Brandy had let Bobbie know who was doing the torments she could taunt and tease him verbally also. She finally asked Bobbie if he liked the taste of his gag. Bobbie could not speak but muffled a grown as the 2nd pair of socks that Brandy gagged him with were even worst tasting then the first. Since Brandy had been so creative to turn this second pair inside out poor Bobby was now sucking on the inside of the dirty softball socks that had laid against the sole of some sweaty athletic female on her team.

Brandy wispered into Bobbies ear how she had ventured on his computer the other day and discovered all the fetishes that Bobbie was looking into. She told him that since he wanted to know what it would be like to be dominated by a female, to be tickle tortured and to be forced to provide foot worship she would be more then happy to oblige. Brandy explained to Bobby just what she had stuck in his mouth as a gag and Bobby screamed and gagged in a muffled sound. Brandy also informed poor Bobby that she had 11 more pair where those came from and he would be sucking the sweat out of each and every one of them. When Brandy told Bobby that he had sucked his liquid refreshments out of her own dirty softball sock she thought he was going to puke. Brandy told him he better not puke cause he would choke on his own bile if he did and she had no intentions on removing his tasty gag until it was time for the next nasty treat to be inserted.

Brandy told Bobbie that from now on he was her slave and was to do EXACTLY as she said with no hesitation. Any hesitation to any command she gave would result in severe punishment. She told Bobby that she did not want to hurt him and would never do anything to harm him permanently but if he disobeyed her she would inflict a lot of pain that he could never dream of.

Brandy decided to show Bobby what a minor infraction punishment would be. Reaching into her bag of torments she pulled out a pair of wooden chop sticks that she had obtained from a local Chinese restaurent the other night. Pulling the skewer sticks apart she held the base of one in her right hand and placed the other end of the stick directly across Bobbys testical sack. She made sure the stick was lying across one of his balls and holding the base steady in her right hand she pulled the other end back about 4 inches with her left hand. She then let the wooden rod loose of her left hand and the stick SNAPPED back across Bobbies ball. A large scream imitted from Bobbies gag that continued for a few seconds. A thin and ugly white welt started to form across Bobbys testical sack. Brandy again pulled back on the stick this time about 5 inches and again let is SNAP back against his ball in the EXACT same place.

Bobby could not believe the pain that shot through his system as the first strike was laid against his ball. He howled and screamed as loud as he could and keep screaming for a good 5 seconds. He was just getting his breath back when the unthinkable happened a second blow even stronger then the first was applied to his tender ball. He almost passed out and saw white lighting flash before his eyes. Another blood curling scream immited from Bobby for about 5 seconds then he just slumped down and wimpered like a wounded dog.

Brandy was delighted to see the second blow had landed right across the first and the ugly white welt quickly turned to a deep reddish purple. She thought poor Bobby would pass out the way he heaved and screamed the second time. She let him catch his breath and as he wimpered she whispered into his ear. That was what I would describe to you as a 1 on a scale of 10 as to how much pain I will give you if you disobey me EVER!.

Bobby could not believe the perdiciment he was in. He had no choice but to submit to his girlfriend. He could not stop her from doing what ever she wanted to him and even if he could get loose he knew she could beat his ass since not only was she extremely athletic but also was a 4 degree martial artist in Tae Kwon Do. He was at her mercy and judging from what he was currently going through she had little or no mercy. He had always wanted to know what it would be like to be dominated by Brandy but he never imagined that it would be this much. I guess you never know how a lifestyle is real time until you have to live it and Bobby thought, I sure am living it to the full extent right now.

Brandy now whispered into Bobbys ear that he would be given a choice and that he should choose wisely. Brandy told Bobby she was going to ask him if he wanted her to begin tickling him again for a second session, if he wanted her to tickle torture him for another hour he was to grunt one time. If he chose not to be tickled she would retrieve the skewer and apply it on both balls repeatedly and then start at the base of his cock and slowly move up his shaft until the entire shaft was welted with deep dark purple welts. The choice is yours Bobby? Brandy smiled and awaited Bobbies response.

Bobby had no choice, he laughed internally at the thought that he was being given a choice. Unbearable pain or unbearable tickling. What kind of a choice was that. He grunted into the thick sweat stained sock toes and awaited his torture.

Brandy knew what his choice would be. So she had already returned to her bag of torments and now removed two short and very feathery plume feathers. With Bobbies head strapped down on the chair he would be unable to move his head an inch so she decided to have some fun tickling his nostriles and ear canals. She began by inserting the tips of the feather into each nostrial and slowly turning the feather back and forth. If any of you have ever had someone do this to you you know it is one of the most unbearable sensations around. Bobby screamed and screamed. The sensations he felt inside his nose was unbelievable. A combination of itching and tickling. He wanted to sneeze or blow out his nose to clear his passage ways of the tormenting feathers but Brandy just kept up her very slow and methodical twirling. Back and forth, back and forth. She would very slowly slide the feathers deeper then slowly slide them out to the end of his nostriles.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHAAAHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH God help me! Bobby thought I cant stand any more of this. For 20 minutes Brandy continued the constant torment. Bobby sneezed and blew his nose as much as possible to get the feathers away but Brandy kept them steady and firm. Finally after the 20 minutes were up she stopped. Bobby was heaving heavly and sobbing. What was he to do he could not take anymore. Brandy looked at the clock and it was just 10 AM on Saturday morning. Poor Bobby would have to endure this all weekend. She smiled with such an evil grin that if Bobby's blindfold was off and he saw this he would really be scared.

After just 2 minutes Brandy whispered into Bobbies ear. You have a choice again Bobby. You can grunt one time and I will redo what I just put you through for another 20 minutes or if you do not grunt I will pick up the skewers and welt your balls and cock. The choice is yours!

Hope you all are enjoying. Ideas for upcoming chapters are always welcome

PArt 7 Coming Soon
Lori :angel:

While CBT is not among my interests, this part was intense and well written. I love the way she taunted him with 11 more pairs of socks. :D

Sorry.....

But this is way over the top for me. If anyone ever did anything like that to me, I'd have to hurt them real bad! :Grrr: :sowrong: :xlime: But I guess there are some that get off on it. More power to them. :idunno:

great ideas set this apart

I really like where you're going with this. Towards Bobby I have some mixture of great envy and great pity. Towards Brandy... ... ... umm... lust. ;)

The level of intensity is a welcome change from the usual. Yet at the same time, you're keeping it mostly realistic and grounded, like this is something that could actually happen, in our darkest fantasies -- which makes it all the more exciting.

Keep it up. Don't be afraid to get even more intense and harsh on Bobbie. Pain, breath play, itching, drinking that "water", cruel mind games (I love the "choices" he is given here)... everything is welcome and refreshing. Be sadistic. Be yourself. :)

Yes, go ahead and write your darkest fantasies, express yourself to the fullest.

A few ideas for future chapters: She shaves his armpits, both to make them more ticklish and to humiliate him. She orders him to service her orally, and, after achieving several orgasms, teases him to the brink and denies him satisfaction. After going out for a jog for exercise, leaving him tied up, she makes him lick every drop of sweat and every speck of grime off her bare feet.

This is garbage! You are one sick F---!

I like reading about F/M tickling especially cock and ball tickling. Not this ! I could slowly see this story going downhill!

Edited for GR violations

MovieTall1 said:
I like reading about F/M tickling [but -- personal insults to the author]

It's okay to dislike a story, and it's okay to say why you disliked it. We value free discourse here. But your ad hominem attacks crossed the line. There's no reason to call names like this. It's rude and immature.

Remember, "Your kink is not my kink, but your kink is okay." Try to be more open-minded in the future.

And to Lori -- don't let the close-mindedness of some people keep you from writing what YOU want to (like milagros said).

[Moderator]: Editied to remove quoted GR violation. Please Don't quote them. Report them.

[Sabaki]: In the future I will. But I also wanted the injustice to be seen, even if the offending post was deleted. It was NOT cool of them :(

Last edited:
milagros317 said:
Yes, go ahead and write your darkest fantasies, express yourself to the fullest.

A few ideas for future chapters: She shaves his armpits, both to make them more ticklish and to humiliate him. She orders him to service her orally, and, after achieving several orgasms, teases him to the brink and denies him satisfaction. After going out for a jog for exercise, leaving him tied up, she makes him lick every drop of sweat and every speck of grime off her bare feet.
I second that sentiment. Great story, btw.

Cheers. :)

MovieTall1 said:
I like reading about F/M tickling

um is this really necessary? if you don't like something, just move on...don't call people names.

great story btw...continue your great writing..i'm all for constructive posts..but not all out attacks

Edited to remove quoted GR violations. PLEASE do not quote GR violations it makes more work for us to clean up. Just report them.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back