• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Steel City, My Kind Of City, River City, And, Naomi's Two Decade Hidden Ticklish Spot

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys went on their next road trip, this time to the Midwest. They went four and five on the trip, sweeping three straight from the Pirates, then losing two of three games in both Chicago, and St Louis. They returned home on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand, against the West Coast teams the following night.
When Mitch got home on Sunday night, Naomi was in a very good mood. She began showering him with affection, and offering to give him oral sex. He felt thankful, and hoped it would last throughout the homestand. As they made out that night, Naomi had a confession for Mitch:" I bet you thought you knew everything about me, after over two decades with me, didnt you?" Naomi asked. Mitch looked at her, puzzled. "Please dont tell me you have any illegimate children out there that you had when we were divorced". Naomi giggled. "No, sweetie, the three children I have with you are the only ones I have, this is about tickling" She said. "Okay, what about tickling?" Mitch asked. "Well, you know how you are so obsessed with feet, and you think I have these mega ticklish feet, and it just turns you on like hell to play with them?" She asked. "Yes". "Do you know the one tickle spot that sends me into orbit, the one that just drives me insane with sexual turn on?" She said. "Your vagina?" Mitch asked. "No, silly, my sides. When you tickle my sides, it sends shooting waves all through my body, and down to my loins. It is so intense, that I get all wet inside" She said. "Over 20 years we've been married to each other, why is this the first you're telling me about this?" Mitch asked, again puzzled. "I dont know, it's just, I always want to make you happy, and be adventurous. I didnt want to always be like, oh, just go for the sides all the time, to be a pest, or anything" Naomi replied. "Okay, you know what, with as much as I am a pest to you, with tickling you, worshipping your feet, and asking that you stand barefoot on ladders, it is okay. We didnt have to wait until we are in our 40s for you to tell me this" With that, Mitch got out of bed, got rope, and returned to the bed. "Get naked, I am going to tie you to the bed, tickle the devil out of your sides until you have an orgasm, and then I'll do my foot stuff, and we'll have intercourse" Mitch said. "Honey, you dont have to do that. I didnt tell you that to spurn you on to a long sides tickle. I just told you" She said. Mitch kissed her:" Oh, yes, I do have to do it. You are my wife, and I need to make you happy. I can say that you dont have to stand barefoot on ladders for me several times a homestand, but you do, dont you? To make me happy. I need to do this, so shut up, let me tie you, and tickle your sides" Mitch said. Naomi was quiet, then got naked, lied spread eagled, as Mitch tied her hands and feet to the bed. "Ready, Australian, I am going to give you the sides tickling of your life, and by the time I am done, you will be mega turned on. Naomi nodded quietly, as Mitch attacked her sides with his fingers, first running them slowly over both sides, and then increasing the tickling speed, faster and faster. He was shocked at the reaction. Naomi went absolutely ballistic. Her body shook violently, as she squealed at the top of her lungs, and thrashed at the restraints, tears coming to her eyes:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG NO! THAT TICKLES SO MUCH! IAM GETTING SO FUCKING TURNED ON! HAHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! NO! After a short time, he let her rest. "Was that good, you want more?" He asked. Naomi nodded. "A little bit more,and I will be ready to fucking come. You cant imagine the sensations that are running through my body right now" She said, breathing hard. Mitch went to the kitchen, and got a bag full of instruments, including feathers, ice, and a back massager. First, he ran two feathers down Naomi's sides, from her pits, to her nipples, down her both sides, and on her belly. She jerked around and squealed again:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! NOOOOO! Then, he launched into the often killer, the ice. He ran two ice cubes over Naomi's nipples, under her arms, down her breasts and her belly, and then around her sides area, her waist, and finally, drove it down momentarially to his favorite spot her beautiful feet and ten toes. Naomi erupted with hysterical laughter, and tugged violently at her restraints as the ice cubes explored her sides, and flexed her toes, and squealed with girlish giggles, as they ran over her bare soles. She squealed hysterically, tears in her eyes:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHEEHEH! IAM ALLL WETTTTTT! IAM GOING TO FUCKKING COMMMMEEE! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHE! Naomi was so out of breath from the tickle torture, that Mitch wondered if she could continue. Finally, she said:" Do the massager over my sides and feet and toes, and then fuck me. I wont be able to wait much longer." Mitch nodded, and did as his wife asked. He ran the electric massager over her underarms, and belly, and sides and ribs, focusing up and down her mega ticklish sides. She went berserk again, squealing with laughter, and claiming orgasm:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG IAM SO FUCKKINNNNG TURNED ON! I JUST CAME! YES! YES! THAT FELT SO FUCKKING GOOOOOD! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! When the tickle was over, Naomi was exhuasted and sweaty. "Thank you, you have no idea how good that felt" She said. Mitch kissed her. "You never have to thank me. Husband, remember? I am supposed to that for you. If tickling your sides like that makes you go so crazy, you needed to tell me this years ago. We are going to do that from now on. I have a strong feeling that it will enhance our sex life" Mitch said. As Mitch gently kissed Naomi, before intercourse, he broached something. "Can I do something to you?" He asked. "You can do absolutely anything you want to me. I love you so much" Naomi said. "Your feet" He said. "Yes, go down there and do anything you want to my feet. You dont have to ask. That's what Iam here for" She said. With that, Mitch went down, and kissed Naomi's soles, and sucked one by one on her toes. He then tickled her soles, and under her toes, and she flexed them back, and squealed again. Her feet were very ticklish, but he noticed that it wasnt the same ballistic, and turned on, reaction as she had with the sides. He now knew that he had to focus on side tickling some more, to make her happy, and that he would get his foot worship and tickling. He owed her that after over 20 years.
The next night, after the tickling, sex, and turn on, session, there was baseball played at the ballpark between the Good Guys and Giants. Kate Hudson started, and pitched well, allowing but two runs into the eighth inning. The Good Guys scored but three, but it was enough, as the bullpen shut the Giants out late in the game, to walk off with a 3-2 victory. Gil Bellows pitched the following night, and allowed four runs. The Good Guys could not recover, and dropped the game, 4-3. Charlize Theron took her turn on Wednesday night, and allowed but one run over eight innings, as the offense came alive, scoring five runs, to claim a 5-1 win.
Thursday was an off day. That morning, while making breakfast, Mitch was feeling playful. As Naomi was in the kitchen, he came up behind her, and started tickling her on her sides, causing hysterical squealing, and her to almost lose her balance. "Dont tickle my sides with anyone around, and while I am doing something. I am going to fall over, and come, you silly putz" Naomi sald, with mock anger. "You have absolutely no idea how easy you are to get to now. Every time I walk past you, I can get your sides all day" Mitch said.
San Diego came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell started, and allowed no runs in eight innings. The Good Guys scored but two, but it was enough, to come away with a 2-0 win. Rachel Leigh Cook got bombed on Saturday night, 5-0. Kate Hudson took the mound on a sunny Sunday afternoon in front of a sellout. Kate was magnificent that day, allowing one run and two hits over eight innings. The Good Guys scored four runs in the eighth, erasing a one run deficit, to come away with a 4-1 triumph.
The Dodgers visited Paradise on Monday, in the homestand's last series, before the team went to the West Coast. Gil Bellows pitched on Monday. He twirled a fine game this time, allowing but two runs over eight inning. The Good Guys erupted for five runs, and came through with a 5-2 win. Charlize Theron took her turn on Tuesday night, and allowed four runs, but the team got absolutely none, and got shut out, 4-0. Neve Campbell took the mound on a sunny Wednesday in front of a sellout. She gave up a few runs, allowing three in seven innings. Fortunately, the Good Guys had their hitting shoes on that day, scoring seven runs in the sixth inning, to erase a 3-0 deficit. The bullpen shut them off with only one run the rest of the way, and the team had a 7-4 Paradise Island win, that completed another fine six and three homestand. It had been a very interesting and educational homestand, for Mitch to find out his wife's secret and sexual turn on tickling spot, and baseball had gone well.
Late on Thursday afternoon, Naomi drove Mitch to the airport, to catch the team flight to San Fransisco. "So, we found the new tickling spot that sends you into orbit during this homestand, huh, Australian? We need to continue that next time" Mitch said. "Yep, just go off, and have a good trip, me, and my mega ticklish sides, will be here waiting for you when you get back" Naomi replied, kissing him.
In the meantime, more tickling fun took place of course at the weekly ritual, the Saturday night tickle party. At this party, three of the Good Guy female pitchers were tied up, and tickled unmercifully on only their worst spots by cruel male and female lers. Naomi was tickle tormented on her sides for 30 minutes, by multiple lers, and looked at times like she was ready to pass out, as they took turns tormenting her sides one at a time, and sometimes more than one at a time, as she went ballistic:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG EVEN ONE OF YOU ON MY SIDES IS TORTURE! MANY OF YOU I CANNOT HANDLE! STAHHPPPPP! HHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! The dominant lers then got their hands on Kate Hudson, whose feet were her weakness. They focused on both soles, and all ten toes, using multiple ler fingers, electric toothbrushes, feathers, and ice on her soles and toes. Kate went absolutely crazy, screaming with laughter:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH! NOOOOOOOO! IAMMMMMM GOING TO WEEETTT MYSEEELLLLLFFFF! PLEASE DONNNTT! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH!
The last female Good Guy pitcher to experience tickle hell that night was Amanda Bynes, who everyone knew was mega ticklish on her feet. Two female lers positoned themselves at Amanda's feet with fingers, running ten fingers on Amanda's both soles, as she flexed her ten toes hard, and went beserk with laughter:HEHHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! EEEEEK! MY FEET ARE SO TICKLISHSSSSH! NOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Then, the lers sawed a feather each over each of Amanda's feet, and under and inbetween the five toes on each foot, as she lost it again:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! NO PLEASE STOOPPPPP! OH MY GODDDDDD! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, after attacking her both feet with electric toothbrushes on soles and ten toes, the lers finished up by licking Amanda's feet up and down, sucking on her ten toes, and licking inbetween her toes. Amanda was ready to lose it, wiggling her toes frantically, and begging for mercy:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! IAM GOING TO FUCKING COME OR WET MYSELF! PLEASE STAHPPPP! NO MORE! STAHPPPP! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, the tickling ended, and the three exhausted lees were untied.
So, it had been a homestand of exposing previously unknown deadly ticklish spots, fine baseball, and domination, including complete torture of three Good Guy female lees. Now came a ten day West Coast road trip. What would happen next? Would the tickling dominance continue for Naomi and her teammates? Those answers to come in the next installment of the Tickle Team from Paradise Island.

The End

Well that certainly beats overeating by a lot. It was nice to see Mitch get a break there for a while. Sure hope it continues. Another great story and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, Mr Darwin, your praise is appreciated, sir. Yes, Mitch took care of himself a bit better on this homestand. He needs to watch himself better. This homestand was fun with a lot of dominant tickling.
As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back