• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Merlin's Apprentice M/M

Madam_Tickles

TMF Novice
Merlin was Camelot's resident master of magical arts andmany came from afar to learn from him. Merln wasn't only a master of magiacal arts, but also a Ticklng Master, which he learned when he visited the Orient. He had been contacted by a member of the Knights of the Round Table about a young man who wanted to be an apprentice. Lancelot came upon him when he was comming back from the Crusades. The two men talked and drank and got drunk form teh grog. In their drunkedness, Lancelot bound the young man, tore off his top tunic andbegan ticklng him. The young man seemed quite ticklish and came easily into hysterics as Lancelot's figners skated up and down his tender ribcage. When Lacelot stopped and untied him, Lancelot found himself half naked and tied to a tree wihthis arms up. the young man began tickling Lancelot wiht great passon, nearly making him passout form laughter and lackof oxygen, especially when he was ticklng Lancelot's bare feet. Lancelot told Merlin of this lad. Merlin smled and told Lacelot to sent the young man to him. Merlin would apprentice him in tehart of tickling, but was also hopjng that the apprentice would be his personal tickler.

There was aknock at the door. "Come in!" answered Merlin. The door openned and in walked the younf man, tall and muscular, wiht a quiet manner.
Merlin invited him to sit dwon. The young man, Jacob, sat down. Merlin looked him over approvingly.

"So you want to be my apprentice ,eh!" Merlin sat down at teht able and let Jacob speak. "Sir Lancelot told me of your many abilities, especially of the tickling arts. I want to be the King's Interrigator, but I want to learn a devious interrigation method that will leave no marks except on a man's mind.
Tickling can do that."

Merlin smiled. "Yes tickling is one kind of interrigation technique. But before you can learn to be a master tickler, you must experience being tickled for your self. So I ask you young Jacob, are you ticklish?"

Jacob nodded. I am horribly ticklish everywhere. my brothers would holdme dwon and run their figner sover my aer skin til i begged for mercy."

Merlin took Jacob to a secret room, hidden deep inhis casle. The entered teh room. Merlin stripped off Jacob's tunic and had him sit ina chair. Jacob's arms were tied up over his head and tightly pulled.

HIs bare feet were tied in place. Jacob looked around nervously. "W-what is this?" Merlin smiled. "This is one kind of tickle tortrue chamber. You are the "resident quest ni theTicklng Chair. Jacob shifted nervously as he waited to be tickled. Merlin stepped behind him and started ticklign Jacobs underarms wiht his fingertips. Jacob nearly jumped out of his skin and began
giggling. Merlin's fngertips moved swiftly, tickling tender ticklsih skin. Jacob twisted side to side and giggled furioslyas Merlin tickled his underarms to his waitline and then back again. Jacob laughed and pleaded for him to stop. He coudln't stop giglging as he felt the ticklnig touch of Merlin's nals over his tender ticklsih skin. Merln begn ticklng downhis chest and across each nipple, maknig Jacob twist violently and laugh hardr and harder. During Jacob's firs t ticklng session, Merlin couldfeel his own ticklishness building up inside. HIs skin tingled and he soon let out a few giggles while he was tickling Jacob. He stopped abruptly becasue hicouldn't take Jacob's laughter any longer. Merlin needed a good tickling. He untied a giggling Jacob and left for his own quarters. Jacob lay in aheap on the floor giggling and rubbnighis body at al his ticklsih spots.

Merlin lay on his bed, shaking and giggling to himself as his body craved to be tickled. As he lay there on hisbed, a dark shadow passed near him and began strippng him untilhe was nearly naked. "You are affected by this new aprentice are younot?" the shadow of a person asked. Merlin looked up at teh person and nodded. "He is so ticklsih, I ca hardly stand it when i am tickling him. My own ticklishness burns inside me." The fingure cam out of teh shadows and stripped his tunic off his upper body. Lancelot knelt dwon near Merlin's naked body and tie him to the bed. Merlin whispered to Lancelot,"Be merceless in your tickling!"

Lancelot smiled devilishly and began ticklng up Merlin's ribcage. Merlan began giggling loudly and twistng his body to protect his ticklish ribs. Lancelotkept ticklng merlin's skin everywhere he could imagne. Merlin howled in frenzied laughter wht each tickling touch. He began tellin ghim how very ticklsih he was, which made Merlin laugh and giggle.

Lancelot ran his nails over Merlin's ribs until they were tickeld pink and Merlin was giggling heartily. Lancelot then tied Merlin to an upright crossa nd began ticklng his underarms and sides. Merlin luagheda nd twisted his body as Lancelot kept the strokes of his fnigers firm, exploring all Merlin's ticklish spots. Then his fngers migrated down to Merlin's abdomen. Merlin's eyes grew wide, he suckled inhis belly as much as he could, but Lancelot, knowing how much more ticklsih Merlin's belly was, began raking his fingers up and down ti Merlin begged for mercy. ticklish shock waves ran up Merlin's body as his laughter turned frenzied and high pitched. Soon, Lancelot stopped. Merlin's exhausted body hung slumped oveer on teh cross, giggles still coming out. Lancelot untied Merlin and then lect under teh cover of darkness.

Last edited:
Nice to read

Always nice to read some man on man tickling. I enjoyed this story. Thank you.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back