• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Welcome to the Forum Tylene (a story for a mew member)

Welcome to the Forum Tylene (a story for a new member)

Just to make Tylene feel at home (or totaly un easy about being here), I thought I would through together a little something for her. I hope she and the rest of you will enjoy it.

Welcome to the Forum Tylene

Starring Tylene Buck
M/F, Intense & Erotic

It was a warm summer day in TMF land when Tylene buck decided to pay a visit to the Forum’s chat room. The 5’6” blonde beauty was surprised to fined that the room wasn’t very active, because she had heard that there was normally a wide verity of characters participating in conversation of all types. The only person she saw was a lone figure in a dark robe sitting in a corner. The Californian slowly strolled towards him, a strange churning in her stomach. Something about this bizarre being made Tylene want to rune for her life, but there was also a strange need to learn who or what he was.

“Greetings Miss Buck, I am so glad you could join me this fine morning.” said the ammonise creature, “I understand you are a relative new comer to the Forum, is this your first visit to the Chat Room then?”

“Yes, um, it is.” replied Tylene, every instinct telling her to leave, “Who are you exactly?”

“My name is not important Miss Buck, it is what I do that matters.” he told her, “You could say I am the embodiment of the spirit this place, sort of the dark side of the members of the forum made real.”

“A spirit… like a ghost!” exclaimed Tylene backing away, “Um, I think I better go and come back latter, when there are more members here.” she said, “Have a nice day.”

Turning to leave Tylene blinked in disbelief, as she could no longer see the door she had come in through. Where once there had been an entrance there was now a solid wall. Looking around she saw that the door was gone, she was trapped with this evil spirit just a few feet away.

“Please.” began Tylene, “don’t hurt me, just let me go, please.” pleaded the busty blonde, turning to see nothing behind her, “What the…”

Suddenly strips of strong material dropped from above, wrapping themselves around the former wrestling stars voluptuous form. Looking up the blonde beauty could see the cloaked figure hovering above her, the long silky restraints poured from it’s sleeves. Soon Tylene found herself completely cocooned in the strange fabric, with only her head visible.

Soon Miss Buck felt a tingling run over he body. Sighing and jerking with in the confines of the cocoon, she could feel her hot pant, halter top, and calf high boots melting off her tanned body. Feeling’s of desperation caused Tylene to scream out, call for help of any kind, the spirit laughed a deep evil sound that no one should ever have to here. The helpless woman felt a chill run up her spine at the very sound of it.

“Please, let me go, I’ve never done anything to you.” pleaded Tylene yet again, “Let me leave and I won’t tell anyone about you.”

The beastly spirit hovered down to Tylene, and with a wave of his arms much of the material holding her disappeared. A cool chilled caused the bound beauty to shiver, as all of her tanned body was exposed and helpless before this evil creature. What remained of the supernatural material wrapped it’s self around Tylene’s wrist, and stretched out to the rafters of the chat room, lifting her off the ground. Next some of the material encased her ankles and adhered it self to the floor, thus leaving her naked, spread-eagle, and at the mercy of the spirit.

Looking down, the helpless woman figured she must have been at least 15 feet in the air, with no place to go. Straining she vainly tried to pull herself free despite the danger of falling. Having been in the wrestling business for 2 or 3 years Tylene knew how to handle a fall, maybe even one from that high. It had to be better then what ever this creature was going to do to her. Then it happened, a long thin arm appeared out of the sleeve of the spirits robe. It was pale and had a hand with long bony finger on the end of it, that wiggled as the drew close to her helped form.

“Oh, oh no, what are you going to do?” squealed Tylene as the hands drew closer, “No please, don’t touch me, let me go, leave me alone I, I… Oh no, not that, please don’t…”

The tips of the bonnie fingers began to gently caressed the helpless woman‘s neck. Tylene jerked and giggle slightly as jolts of sensation ran through her body. Watching in terror she could see yet another hand slowly emerging from the other sleeve of the creatures robe. This one soon found a place in the deep hallows of Buck’s left armpit, it‘s long finger nails gently scratching at the incredibly sensitive area.

“Hahahahaha, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, please not that, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, why are you doing this to me, hehehehehe, hahahahaha!” squealed the hysterical beauty.

“Why because I can Miss Buck, after all you did choose to walk into this room of you own vocation did you not?” replied the spirit with a question of his own, “There for you are min to do with as I please.”

“B-but you don’t under… hehehehehe, hahahahaha, oh, oh no, please stop it, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, hehehehehe, I’m so ticklish, it’s torture, stop please, hahahahaha, hehehehehe, hahahahaha…” screamed the helpless beauty as another hand poked out from under his robe.

The new arm stretched out and slowly inched towards Tylene’s right leg, home too a very ticklish place for the wrestler turned adult entertainer. The long nails began to playfully tease teas the woman’s inner thigh, making her both coo and giggle at the same time. Looking into the hood of the hover fiend, through tear ridden eyes, all she could see was complete darkness. The was no sine of anything resembling a face or even a head.. To make matter worse Tylene was becoming aroused by the entire situation, she’d always found tickling highly erotic, but never on this sort of circumstance.

“No, don’t…. hehehehehe, hahahahaha… please stop I can’t stand it!” screamed the hapless female, as the two limbs tormenting her upper body began to work in unison, “Hahahahaha, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, help please, somebody help me…. Hehehehehe, hahahahaha, HELP!”

The sprit’s fiendish laughter arose once more as another arm appeared from beneath his robe., but Tylene didn’t even see it coming, she was completely engrossed in the torment of the fingers working her upper body. Ever so slowly the bony, pail hands, worked their way up and down her sensitive, athletic body. Echo of the long nails seemed to be able to hit every ticklish nerve under her tan skin, causing her to throw her head back in a fit of hysterical laughter, but in spite of her peas for laughter she could feel her pussy getting hotter with every stroke.

“You are enjoying this now aren’t you Miss Buck?” asked the creature as it 4th hand made contact with the inner part of her firm left thigh, “I can sense you arousal, you can hide nothing from me.”
Tylene closed her eye’s and screamed, only to have no sound come out. The sex kitten had been tickled so furiously that she couldn’t get enough air to make any noise, desperately she tried to take in a full lung of air, only to have it force out from her body with an even more viscous tickle attack. Buck’s eye’s opened wide as she felt a soft sensation of tongues licking the soles of her feet. Looking down Tylene could see two little black cats, with long leathery wings, licking at her feet. Now she was reeling beginning to get hot, the sensation that rand through out her body were becoming to much for her to bear, her bright red cheeks glistened with tears as she begged the monster to let he go.

“STOPE, STOPE, STOP!” screamed the hapless bombshell, her body exhausted from the attack, HAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHAHA… NO MORE, PLEASE LET ME GO… HEHEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE, YOUR KILLING ME… PLESE OH PLEASE… HEHEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHAHAA, HEHEHEHEHE!”

“Please what Tylene, what do you really want me to do?” asked the spirit.

“I WANT THE TICKLING TO STOP, HEHEHEHEHE< HAHAHAHAHA< HEHEHEHEHE
HAHAHAHAHA, STOP IT, STOP IT RIGHT NOW… snort, giggle… PLESE!”

“Not until you tell me that truth Tylene, what do you really ed want me to do.?” it replied “Tell me the truth this time or you shall regret it for the rest of your days.” It threatened yet another hand came slithered out of the demons robe. The following is a work of erotic fiction, and is not to be read by anyone under 18

“OH PLEASE, NOT ANOTHER ONE!” she bellowed helplessly, “I CAN’T STAND IT… HEHEHEHEHE, PLEASE MAK ME… HAHAHAHAHA, CUM!”

At the very sound of her words, the newly revealed hand sunk two long fingers into her hot, wet pussy. Tylene cooed, surprised at just how good it felt to have the spirit penetrate her. While the woman was being fucked hard by the long thin finger she could still feel her body being tickled by the other goulash hands. Between fits of laughter and groans of pleasure Tylene thought for sure the contrasting sensations would drive her mad.

“Oh, hehehehehe, oh yes that’s it, hahahahaha, oh, I-I, I’m so close… hahahahaha, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, oh, oh god, I’m, I’m… giggle, snort hehehehehe… I’M CUMING OH GOD YES, YES, OH FUCKING GOD YES!” screamed Tylene, who awoke laying on the floor of her California home, “Thank god it was just a dream.”

Or was it?

The End

Last edited:
I have always been a huge Tylene Buck fan. I think it is great to see she is a member and I think you did an excellent job with this story.

Good work.

Good story...

But I wrote a story with a similar plot a couple of years ago.

So did I...

Scribe- Sorry man, I didn't know about your story. To be honest I don't read other peoples work that much becasue I am usualy working on my own stuff. I wrote something like this a few months back with Steph in a dream where she kept coming close to cuming and then she would find herself in another situation, get tickled, almost cum and them port yet again. I really had no idea.

CTFT- Thanks I'm glad you liked it :D

Twisted, twisted Canadians... :shock: :tickle: :smilelove
XOXO

SlaverTickler said:
I wrote something like this a few months back with Steph in a dream where she kept coming close to cuming and then she would find herself in another situation, get tickled, almost cum and them port yet again. I really had no idea.

CTFT- Thanks I'm glad you liked it :D

Twisted Canadian eh?

Being twisted must be why we've remained alies with the Americans lol.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back