• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

REQUEST (non story)

Dr|zzt

TMF Regular
you know, someone should do a fiction story based on lord of the rings, maybe with arwen evenstar or galadriel or eowyn as the victims. i would - but i would only screw it up...

we need someone with literary genius :). however if it has already been done, and i just missed it then please let me know.

Dr|zzt

That sounds like a good idea for a story, or maybe even some of the girls from the Drizzt books would be good...Catti-brie, Alustriel, Delly, or maybe even some of the Do'Urden and Baenre females. /nod )

Yeah, doing stories from the drizzt books fould be fantastic! but they're arent as popular as id like... its hard to find a great writer AND someone who is into drizzt books.

but any writers out there? wanna be commisioned? :)

I'm not exactly into the whole lord of the rings scheme, although i saw the movie and liked it. The only one i sw in the movie that i considered as a ticklee was Liv Tyler, what was her character name??

Yea

Great Movie.....That Would Be A Very Nice Story!! :cool:

yeah but if it was based on the book and not the movie, then you could have galadriel as a ticklee... she was meant to be drop dead beautiful... so was eowen from Rohan.

im not saying kate blanchet from the movie wasnt beautiful, but she lack somehting that liv tyler had.

Hmmmm....something to keep in mind when I get back to pumping out fiction. Thanks.:cool:

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back