• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

tickling under the bed

hihihi9

Dear fellow ticklers,
This is a tickling method I have used for years. Find a ticklish subject that is willing to help you look for some jewelry you lost under your bed. Make sure that once the victim is under the bed that she can't get out and her feet are sticking out form under the bed. Then, when the time is right, ask her if she is ticklish on her feet. If she screams, "Oh no, don't do that!" you have got her. Sit on her legs, take off her shoes, and tickle away. I was the one who asked footparadise to do a video on this and he has (www.footparadise.com). He is the best. Please respond to this story and let me know if you get anyone. Make sure to video tape this of course, and let's make a compilation video together, ok??
[email protected]

I've done that before. Me and a couple friends were over someones house playing video games sitting with our backs towards the bed. My friends older sister snuck under the bed to spy on us. I saw her reflection in the window behind the TV and almost turned around and blew her cover, thank god i didn't. Instead i said that I had to go to the bathroom. I walked around to the other side of the bed and looked under. She was trying to hide her feet knowing that I would walk around to that side of the bed. I grabbed her ankles and pulled her feet out from under the bed. Then I removed her sandals and started tickling. She begged for my friends to help her, but they weren't very sympathetic since she was spying on us. I tickled her for about 5 minutes before letting her go.

Way to go. Keep in touch and let me know if my method works with others!!
:devil: :devil: :devil:

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back