• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

One day at the Asylum.

ticklish_lucy

TMF Regular
Hi this is the first tickling fiction i have done. Hope you like it. Id liek some honest critque about it wants good adn whats not so I can do better next time. Thanks T_L

"Hi Lucy we have a little problem, could you please come down here right away we need you." Johns voice was a little panicked. The message went dead. Lucy redialled the asylum but no one answered, strange she thought wonder what the problem was. She walked out the office and got into her Merc and drove off.

She arrived at the Bellview asylum 25 minutes later. Lucy was head of the asylum and set up all the techniques used to cure and help the ladies inside. There were currently 6 ladies being treated in the facility, manned over by a staff of 3 and 2 guards The ladies were normally sedated and keep tied most of the time.

The building its self dated back to the 19th century and was stepped in gothic architecture. Gargoyles ran the length of the roof; its windows were large and angular. A large marble walkway ran up to step's up to a large dark door.

The doors swung open and a tall brunette lady walked out. She was 5'2" and very petit. She was dress in white overalls with stockings with the seam ruining up the back of her legs and white flat shoes.

Lucy got out the car she was in 3 inch black heels 3/4 length black trousers and a white blouse. Her long blonde hair normal down by her shoulders was up in a bun. "Where is john?" Lucy asked with some urgency. The lady in white smiled and stepped down to meet her "hes a bit tied u right now but you will get to see him later." her voice was cold and stern "Im Steph by the way." Lucy carried on up the steps into the asylum. So what seams to be the problem? John sounded pretty panicked". Steph shut the door behind her and the walked down the corridor. White walls with black and white checked floor lay out in front of them. "The girls are not handling the therapy you set up very well, a couple of the doctors, sorry my work friends seam very over zealous in dishing out the punishment. If I understand correctly this was all your idea setting this place up and its practises?" Lucy walked down the hall her heels clicking on the ground. "Yes that is correct, at first it was seemed as to strange to work that aversion therapy only works with pain but I think this is far more effect, I am I know how much I hate it and id do anything to avoid it." Steph span on her feet and turned to face Lucy. "Yes I know what you mean come on lets go see John shall we?" She pressed the button on the elevator and pressed the basement button. As the elevator went down "Steph was it, I dont remember seeing your picture in the employee files." Steph looking around the left sheepishly.
"Oh really must be because I'm new then not been here long, John interviewed me him self only been here a couple of months." She gave a big smile to Lucy.
"Oh maybe but your face I cant put my finger on it, its strange I swear I know you from some where." There was a bing and the doors opened in front of them. Where was I oh never mind? What is John doing down here?"
"He's in a therapy session." Steph giggled for a few seconds "Maybe you can get involved with one hun?"
"Well id like that its been such a long time." They stopped at a large metal door muffled sounds were herd coming form the other side. After you" Steph gestured. Lucy pushed the door open and got quite a shock. Inside was john stripped naked standing in the middle of the room. It was all grey smooth with concrete, John was standing in liquid that due to the smell Lucy assumed was urine. Im so sorry" he pleaded his hands manacled over his head attached to a large hook in the ceiling. I I had no choice Im god Im so sorry." He hung his head in shame. Lucy was glued to the stop she had no idea what was going on. A voice form behind her. "Dont hate him we gave him little option, darling you see in the inmates are dishing out the punishments and therapy now." Steph talked slowly and purposely as she pulled out a hypodermic needle and jabbed Lucy in the neck. Before she hit the ground she was unconscious.

Lucy awoke with a start sometime later. The first thing she realised was she could not move. Nothing. She was lying face up on the concrete floor. Leather strapped ran over the forehead her upper body and her belly. Her top half now encased in a straight jacket. Above her torso was a large wooden chair, Lucys legs were up in the air and strapped and the calves and thighs to the backs of the chair and her ankles secured to the tops of the chair. Steph was sat on the chair in reverse her legs spread leaning on the back of the chair and fingers drumming on the soles of Lucys heels. "LET me go you FUCKING BITCH DONT YOU KNOW WHO I AM NO ONE DOES THIS ME." Steph giggled to herself. " All the others started out like you my dear so full of life, just like us but things soon changed just think 2 wholes days of us playing with there sensitive bodies, ohh the fun we had. she giggled again. Bless they would not give up your name though not for a long time but when we broke them they sung and told us all about you so I've been elected to show you error of your ways." Lucy was livid pulling on her straps. YOU CRAZY FUCKING WHORE LET ME GO NOW AND WE WILL BE GENTAL WITH YOU BUT STOP THIS NOW." She was cut silence but Steph slowly pulling her right shoe off. Lucy tried to scrunch her toes up but it was no good she heard her shoes drop to the floor. "LISTEN HERE DAMN YOU UNTIE ME AND WE CAN TALK ABOUT THIS." Steph had the heel of her other shoe and was slowly pulling it off" Bargaining they tried that to didnt work either. SO LISTEN TO ME BITCH YOU ARE GOING TO GODDAM WELL FEEL WHAT ITS LIKE WHAT YOU PUT US THROUGH EACH AND EVERY DAY DO YOU UNDERSTAND YOU SILLY FUCKING BITCH."

Steph brought her nails down and ever so lightly scratched away on the balls of Lucys feet. "NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA STOPPPP HAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!" Lucy screamed with laughter and it filled the room. Steph gleamed with pure joy and as she used 1 finger on each foot to zig zag down Lucys trapped soles. Sometimes applying more pressure at different areas of the foot testing out listening as her laughter echoed around the room. "Its not fun is it bitch." But Lucy could not hear she was lost in her own ticklish nightmare trapped to the floor her feet in the hands of a mad women." HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH NOOOOOOO PLEASE I AM SORRY NNNNOOOOOOOO MOREEEEEEEEEEE HAHAHAHAHAH CANT WE HAHAHAHAHAHHAAH TALK HAHAHAHAHA ABOUT THISSSSSSSSSSS HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH." Steph grabbed hold of the toes on Lucy's right foot and pulled them tight and started to run her middle finger across her toes, Lucy's laugh went up to another pitch as she squeeled in the grasp of this woman. "HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH ANYTHING YOU WANT HEHEHEHEHEHEHEH JUST STOP HEHEHEHEHEHEH" Lucy was panting for breathing taking in great gulps when she could. Steph's fingers would not stop swiping back and forth across the taut toes of Lucy's trapped feet. Changing form the right foot to the left back and forth running across her toes.

Lucy was a mess her mouth and jaw hurt and chest ached form the non stop laughing, she had never been tickled like this in her life. Her face was a mess of tear streaked mascara.. "HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH NO MORE WE WILL NEVERRRRRRRR HAHAHAHAHHAHH TICKLE YOU AGAIN." Suddenly all 10 fingers exploded the aches for poor Lucy's feet creeping up and down nails dragging back and forth and up and down, when the laughter stopped. Steph stopped and looked down and saw and unconscious Lucy. No my girl you dont get out that easy."

Lucy awoke slowly some time later with the memory of that terrible dream. She was cold, and she tried to rise but could not. Suddenly the events of earlier became very real. She quickly became aware she was now completely naked. She was face down but her rear was high. Her arms passed between her body and her wrists were securely tied to a metal spreader bar that were attached to Lucy's ankles spreading her legs leaving her anus and sex wide open, and in the air. Her head rested on a soft pillow. To add to her bondage her arms were secured to the floor which thick rope this also ran over her legs meaning she was totally secured to the floor. "HEEEEEELLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPP. HELLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO ANYBODY PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEE. "I was wondering when you would wake up passing out like that is very naughty so you need some therapy to stop you from doing that dont you." She walks up to Lucy's bound naked she had a small black thing in her hand that Lucy look at. She was lost she had no idea what to say or what to do not that she could do an awful lot. "Open wide." To this Lucy clamped her mouth down. "Fine do it the hard way" Steph reached out with one hand and quickly gave Lucy's side a quick tickle to which Lucy laughed and Steph pushed the black item into mouth. Steph started pumping a small device and the black bulb in Lucy's mouth expanded and filled her mouth pushing her tongue flat. Her mouth was totally filled and all Lucy could taste was latex. No she could not move to say a word she could bare make a noise at all the mouth was filled and her tongue was unable to move. That is much better. No I can tickle and tickle and tickle without getting a head ache and I can speak to you and you can dam well listen to me. I bet you have never been this venerable." Steph felt so very cocky now she was in total control of this helpless blonde woman in front of her. I guess its time to begin our next session.

Lucy was panicked she tried to pull at her bonds but could not move and any noise she could make were small grunts. Steph stood in front of Lucy's bound body bent down placing her finger nails on poor Lucy's bare sides. This is going to tickle you more than it is me he he." She squeezed her ribs and felt her tense under her fingers and she poked and prodded around. Lucy shock back and forth as best she could her bondage would allow but Steph never let up her fingers tracing Lucy's every move spiding her fingers up and down those poor ribs. Lucy wished she could scream or laugh or just beg she had money she could offer but she was trapped she knew the situation she was in and then she knew what that pillow was there to stop her bashing her head to the sweet nothing of being unconsciousness " How does it feel. her hands not stopping the ticklish onslaught, "bet you would do anything for it to stop wouldnt you so would we. Do you know how out of hand it got? Anything and we would get punished with tickling." the more she talked the more angry she got and harder and quicker her fingers flew across her body" We left food on our plate at dinner we got brought down here so they gave me meat I'm a vegetarian. They took such pleasure in torturing it did not matter it was not HELPING." She pulled her fingers away. Tears welled up in her eyes IT IS YOUR FUALT, WE MADE THE OTHERS PAY DEARLY NOW, NOW FIND OUT." Steph walked behind her They even made toys to play with us, we dubbed this Freddy's gloves. She walked back round and on her hands were brown leather gloves attached to each finger and hard bristled turkey feathers. She wiggled her fingers and giggled to her self " 1 2 Im coming for you 3 4 opps your tied to the floor 5 6 going to get my tickle fix 7 8 never sleep again ha ha"

Lucy's eye wide with fear watching these feathers fluttering back and forth as she mocked her with that rhyme. Bucking as hard as she could against the bonds but they allowed no give at all. "I think your poor tootsies are feeling left out I should pay them a visit he he." She walked round and sat behind Lucy. "Here I come ready or not." The feathers ran across the soles of her feet slowly and teasing and tickling her poor delicate soles so creamy, so soft so very ticklish. On one foot the feathers circled her arches and the ball of her foot the other foot the feathers ran up and down different fingers running in different directions. Lucy's body shock with a silent laughter, she could not handle the different types of tickling on each foot but no matter how much she rocked she could not escape the ticklishness. Steph was skilled all that time at the asylum getting tickling half to death she had picked up some skills of her own. Sweeping the feathers over the soles with such evil delight she carried on and on sometime sweeping into the toes of Lucy. She final stopped after about 20 or so minutes. Once again Lucy's face was bright red tear streaked her head stuck to her sweaty forehead. "Look at you darling you ok." Steph had the biggest grin over her face. She knelt down and unclipped something form the gag and it deflated she pulled it out of her mouth." Good no shouting." Lucy just looked up weakly. " Please can we talk about this we can find new ways of helping get in new staff to help you better ones who will not abuse the position. Just dont tickle my feet anymore I beg of you I cant take it."
"You say the sweetest thing darling." Steph was taking off her gloves but she stopped and starting plucking all but one feather from the glove on her right hand. I think its time for something different how about some pleasure??" She let that linger in the air and Lucy wondered what this crazy woman had in mind, she watched her vanish out oh sight. Steph sat again behind her bound captive. OHHHHHH GOD" Lucy let out a long moan as Steph swirled the stiff feather over Lucy's clit and pussy. Swishing back and forth slow and then fast Lucy blushed as she moaning at the sensations Steph skilful teased and stimulated Lucy's sex, running the feather over and over building up speed and then slowly down and ever so lightly running it over her clit. She carried on for over 15 minutes until her clit was glistening and swollen. She started to build up momentum and pressure Lucy surcame to her lust and started pushing back against the feather trying to increase her pleasure, "OHHHHHHHHH GOD YES" her moaning getting louder and louder as if her tickle torture had never happened. Moments before she felt her self cum the feather stopped and moved away. Lucy slumped not wanting to admit how she felt. HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA NO PLEASE NO HAHAHAHAHAHAH" the feather then started on her feet again one feather running up and down her right foot while Steph's long nail scratched away at the right foot, She did this for 30 seconds and then started again running the feather over and over Lucy's excited sixths 2 different stimuli were now driving Lucy insane she couldn't talk any more just sporadically bust into laughter when she attacked her feet.

This lasted over an hour. Lucy was never allowed to cum during this time very time she got close Steph would stop and tickle her feet. "Youre going to call your office and say youre spending the weekend here. Dont worry I give you my work I will not tickle you anymore if you call them and to show you Im a nice gal." She picked up a vibrator that Lucy had not seen and started to push it in and out fucking Lucy very yes. Lucy was lost in a world of pleasure moaning and grinning against the vibrator. You will call wont you sweetie?" Lucy could not think she just was in too much pleasure her clit and pussy quivered "YEESSSS ANYTHING YOU WANT JUST LET ME CUM." With that she exploded with the biggest orgasm of her life. She again past out.

She woke up full dressed in a small room with a note saying to call her office and in the corner a TV screen was playing back Lucy getting fucked with the dildo and seaming liking it. On the back of the note it read. "or the internet gets a new star" she gulped and dialled her office and spoke to her assistant telling her that she would be stopping over the weekend but was surprised to learn that John had called earlier on in the day saying the same thing. That poor man" Lucy though getting tickled into complete submission. The door opens and Steph walked in. "I see you made the call well done." she smiled I promised I would not tickle you again and I am a lady of my word. You and I have a lot to talk about soon." She quickly leapt forward with another needle and jabbed Lucy once again.

Lucy woke up naked again unable to move this time she was strapped to a chair arms in manacles over her head. Her feet in stocks. She felt the familiar taste of latex in her mouth and realised she was gagged again. In front of her was Steph "I promised I would not tickle you again but the other girls cant wait to get a piece of you. Have a fun weekend. The door shut behind her Lucy hung her head and started to cry

The End................................???????????????????

great concept and very well set up..if i might give a bit of constructive criticism..the sentences at times seemed to run together..and conversations should have their own paragraph..and at times the story seemed a bit difficult to follow, probably because of the sentences running together.. i hope you don't mind..if i hadn't liked the story i wouldn't have commented at all..but i do like the story very much..

Thank you

Well i am glad you liked it i will take that under. it was one of the things i was worried about. Im saddly not the brightest spark in the world but will aim to make imporvments in the future.

Thanx Sweetie XxX

ticklish_lucy said:
Well i am glad you liked it i will take that under. it was one of the things i was worried about. Im saddly not the brightest spark in the world but will aim to make imporvments in the future.

Thanx Sweetie XxX

your welcome...when i first started writing, believe me, i made many errors..i had to learn with practice..Sablesword helped me with the right set up for how to write stories..good luck and i look forward to more stories from you..

Nice

Nice setting and great potential. Maybe we'll have a 6 on 1 in the future?

Excellent concept and great build-up as well! :)

Work could be done on sentence arrangement and grammar as others have said; but on the whole a job well done! You definately have potential! Keep at it!

Really good story. You were my kind of girl before, but now you're definitely my kind of girl. Everyone knows how I feel about "Asylum" stories. Very very nice. Thanks for posting.

That was an excellent first story, Lucy! I absolutely love tales involving "institutional tickling" scenes.

Fantastklr

I'm feeling perplexed. I want more of Lucy being revenge tickled by the inmates, but I like it as a critic when the story wants you asking for more.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back