• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A cute little site

Shem the Penman

Verified
I don't know how widely known this site is, but I thought I'd mention it for those unfamiliar with it. It's not big, but it's got some fun cartoons on it -- I particularly like the one at the bottom.

Clan of the Cats

nun....................chucking?

Well, first off, let me say that the site is pretty damn cool......nice find man........secondly, what exactly is nun chucking? Cause let me tell ya, that little quote put some very funny yet disturbing images in my head from when I attended catholic school (I still have scars on my knuckles from the rulers) and well...........oh nevermind, it's just to weird, lol. Later........

Great find! :)

Do you know what the connection is between this page of mostly tickling and the two comics? I didnt see any particular link to the heehee page, but someone took the trouble of putting all the tickling content on one page and Id love to know what the context is.

All I can say is....

... beats the heck out of me. I'm not even sure how I found the page in the first place -- I think someone must have mentioned it on AMT a long time ago, because I've had it in my bookmarks forever. Maybe the creators are closet ticklephiles?

Spoke too soon...

Maybe not so "closet." A flip through the archives on the LCD strip's site shows that the creator is pretty obviously one of us -- numerous references to feet, plus this.

I'm the guilty one!

Greetings!

It looks like I’m one of the guilty parties on this! I am the cartoonist behind Clan of the Cats. The connection is that I am into tickling, but the strip that I do doesn’t allow me to get into that area much. The artist behind LCD is also into tickling. He and I met after reading each other’s stuff and we became friends. The connection is that I made my heroine hopelessly ticklish, even though she may never get a chance to explore that in the strip. The creator of LCD made his heroine very mischievous with tickling people one of her top fetishes. Naturally we both had to explore this idea. So, the HeeHee page is just a place for us to play and have a little extra fun w/ the characters. I put the URL on the AMT sometime back just to see if anyone would respond to it. I never got any response until now. Anyway, sorry to be so long winded, but I want to thank you for the kind words. Even though we plan to keep the page up and will ad to it from time to time, no regular updates are planned. Thank you again.

J.

The Hee Hee page is back up. If you are interested, e-mail me for the URL and magic key. It's free. There is fiction there now too.

J.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back