• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Experiences

Machinehead

TMF Master
Tickling Experiences

I am back with my weekly update again. I have been busy getting with school getting ready to graduate.
I have forgotten the days that each tickle has happened so just bare with me.

This first one is a no school tickle. All right I went to the movies with this girl chealsea and during the movie she put her foot on me and took off her shoes. So I tickled her soles and I got a flinch. I was really happy. This girl is only ticklish in two places pits and feet. So each time she put her feet on me I would tickle a sole and got a flinch every time. So then I tickled her armpit I got a laugh and a good flinch. It was a good time but the movie itself sucked.
Back two the school tickles. All right I was waiting in the gym after school with Mike and molly and talking with them. When mike grabs her stomach and tickles it and she flinches and squeals and says don’t do that. Well he did it a couple more times and the same reaction.
Then in the hall away to class I passed amber I snuck up behind and gave her a quick rib tickle she flinched and turned and I turned my back to her and she thought it was some other guy.
Then another this girl Brice had her feet on a chair next to me and I tickled her stocking feet and she laughed loud and smiled at me.
Then I was sitting next to Leigh Anne at lunch when I grabbed her waist and tickled it and she flinched and mad a loud squeal. Then I stopped. She was cool about it.

That’s all the experiences for now.
Later

You're so lucky. I don't know why, but I found this to be better than your other weekly updates (not at all saying those are bad), so, uh, good job with the tickling?

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back