• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Michigan Tickle Party Raffle Rules

tklcouple

TMF Regular
Tickling Raffle Rules:
Michigan Tickle Party

On Friday night and Saturday there will be boxes denoting the ticklees up for raffle. Tickets may be purchased form Professor Tkl and Lady Sunset. They will be set at $1.00 per ticket. Each ticket will have two parts with matching numbers. Keep one set and the other matching set place tickets as many as you wish in whatever ticklee’s box you choose. Drawing will take place Saturday early afternoon two hours into the gathering. Each ticklee will have a random ticket drawn from their box and the person holding its numerical match has won the chance to negotiate a 15 minute private tickle session with them. A master schedule will be posted for each tickle room by with the ticklee and tickler denoted as the raffle progresses. Be available for your session and be prepared 10 minutes to its beginning.

Ticklees will be identified on their. The following information will be furnished up front about the ticklees at the time of bidding (posted on the front of their boxes):

Who they are (Screen name and first name)
Where they are willing to be tickled (feet, tummy, all over, etc.)
How long they will be tickled (15 minutes as a standard)
What restraint if any will be used (stocks, overhead restraints, tickler’s choice,etc.)
If the lees is not willing to be ticked by certain devices (toothbrushes, feathers,
etc.)
Gender of ticklers who can bid (male, female, both)

So for example one entry on the table may say:

Ticklish_Jane/Jane
bare feet
stocks
15 minutes
men/women

This means a ticket in that box is for Jane, known by screen name “Ticklish_Jane”. She will put her bare feet in the stocks for 15 minutes for tickling and that both men and women may bid to tickle her. The lee gets to pick what spots they are comfortable putting up for auction and that is a rule to be strictly respected by all ticklers winning bids. So if you win the bid for Jane’s feet and she is in the stocks, while most people would consider tickling her ankles to be in that same realm, that does not mean you can reach over and tickle her ribs – unless of course she gives you permission first in which case Jane almost literally asked for it!.

For ticklers here are a few rules you must follow:

Respect the lee’s choice of gender of their ticklers. As a rule the female lees have been open to tickling by men and women and the male lees by women only. Exceptions will be noted. If a gender inconsistent winner is drawn, a new draw will be performed.
Respect the rules about what is offered to be tickled and tickle nothing else
without permission
Unless you and your lee arrange otherwise, DO NOT tickle or touch in any way
your lee in the groin or buttocks area and in the chest area for female lees.
Should your lees give you permission to do so behind closed doors, that is
your arrangement and should stay behind closed doors. The phrase “all
over” is intended to presume these assumptions and not mean “all over”
literally.
You are to tickle your lee with your hands (OK, feet too!) and agreed upon tools
unless previously arranged otherwise (ie no licking your lees toes without
permission). And BTW, a “no” first time is enough to suffice – have the etiquette to not ask twice! Should a lee report discomfort with a tool or tickling technique then that tool or techniques need be abandoned immediately. Should you cause three “ouch” type remarks from the lee the session may be immediately terminated by the moderator.
Respect the lee’s safeword and allow him/her to recover when they use it
No recording of the tickling in any way without explicit permission from the lee
All tickle sessions are private unless you and the lee wish otherwise (see below).
Adhere to the assigned time you bid upon
Additional ticklers must be agreed upon by both the ticklee and the tickler.
Explanation of this preference of choice or not is not necessary – this is a private
one on one tickle session unless otherwise negotiated.

For the lees, here are a few ground rules for you:

Any medical conditions which could impede your session as a ticklee
must be disclosed to the moderators prior to the beginning of session on you as a
ticklee (eg. asthma, claustrophobia, etc.). This is a safety issue and you will be
asked if any relevant medical issues exist. A physician will be on hand
throughout the process to handle any issues that may arise.

You may use your safeword, but barring an injury any recovery time you need
will be added to your tickle time (e.g. you are to be tickled for 15 minutes and 5
minutes in you use your safeword and need a one minute recovery. That
one minute is added on and you are tickled for the remaining 10 minutes after you recover).

You get to pick your tickle spot/s (feet, knees, tummy, underarms, all over, etc.)

You get to pick your bondage, if any. With no preference you may defer to your tickler.

Bondage or not, you must “allow” your tickler to tickle you as auctioned

Please attire yourself as to not obstruct your ticklish spots. For example, do not put your underarms up for bid and then wear a t-shirt, thick turtleneck and wool sweater. A tank top or T-shirt would be more appropriate. I know this is common sense so I apologize for having to mention it.

No nudity as a rule unless otherwise arranged with your tickler.

The tickler may use tickle tools (brushes, feathers, toothbrushes, etc.) at their discretion so long as they are not uncomfortable or you have not excluded certain tools ahead of time at the time of auction. Should they produce discomfort (ie not tickle just hurt), inform them immediately and they are to cease using this tool. The same goes for techniques using the body.

You must understand that all tickling sessions are 15 minutes long.

You may have a moderator and/or your significant other in the room during the tickling at your discretion. Should you AND your tickler wish to allow the remaining partygoers to witness your tickling then that is fine, otherwise the tickling is private apart from a moderator and/or your significant other (as well as possibly that of the tickler’s significant other should you agree).

We hope this goes over well, and if it does, perhaps it will be an event at every MTP. We already have both women and at men volunteering to auction off themselves to be tickled. WE THANK YOU ALL TICKLERS AND TICKLEES FOR PARTICIPATING!

Any questions email us at [email protected] or PM us (tklcouple) on the TMF. We will see you at the MTP gathering​
!

addendum

Just to clarify on the above (Professor's humor went awry after a lack of sleep): The MTP #10 hosts do have a "no nudity" policy, especially regarding public tickle scenes as this would be indiscrete. Bikinis however . . . . LOL!

Hope to see you there!

Professor Tickle

Raffle FAQs

A few FAQs regarding the raffle

Q. If I volunteer as a ticklee and the tickler who pulls my ticket is someone I don’t like, creeps me out, or I just plain cannot stand, do I have to let them tickle me?

A. You are allowed the monitor of your choice in the room with you as a lee and you can negotiate tickle spots, bondage, etc. But if you think it possible that you may find yourself in this position as a ticklee and you likely find yourself wanting to refuse one particular individual or another, THEN DO NOT VOLUNTEER as a ticklee. There is one exception: ticklee gender preferences of tickler will be respected (eg if a male lee states “females only” and a male tickler pulls his ticket, that ticket will be immediately forfeit and another drawn until a female tickler is found). That is specific to gender and not to any individual. If you are a tickler and you are aware someone (or their significant other) has an issue with you being their tickler: have the courtesy to not put a ticket in their box !

Q. What if one tickler wins multiple sessions in the raffle, is there any other chance of more sessions?

A. Yes. Of course you can ALWAYS negotiate sessions on the side. That is a given and is part of the ticklephile culture. So far as the raffle goes there will be a second round should any one tickler win more than two sessions. The initial winner gets to keep his/her sessions. All but one of the ticklees will be redrawn for a 10 minute session. Which lees will be determined by a roll of dice in out in the open. There will be only one extra round and that is final. This is new this year and we will be interested to see how it goes.

Q. Do I have to have my tickle session privately?

A. No. All sessions are private and scheduled as such unless the tickler and ticklee agree otherwise. If you wish to perform your session out in the open witnessed by the other partygoers, then we encourage you to do so. That said, tickler and ticklee must agree on this issue otherwise a private, closed door session will be arranged.

Q. As a ticklee who can I have in a private tickle session room? Who can I kick out?

A. If you do it publicly or “open” then although your raffled tickler has exclusive access to tickle you at that time, all others may watch and a moderator will be present of course. If you are in a private room you must have you and your tickler. You can request the moderator in the room or outside the door. You can request a specific moderator as you desire but if not then one will be provided for you. The ticklee is allowed to have his or her significant other (boyfriend, girlfriend, fiancée, or spouse) in the room and the ticklee alone can request them not present (unless the significant other themselves declines to be present). Etiquette would lead one to allow the tickler’s significant other to be present as well should it be wished. Additional ticklers are at the ticklee’s discretion (i.e. if the tickler wants to recruit help he/she must obtain the consent of the ticklee for each additional tickler).

Q. Do I as a ticklee get a safeword?

A. Yes. But the use of it will “freeze” your time until the tickling recommences again so that the entire time is available for tickling.

Q. May I request additional ticklers?

A. If you are a true masochist, go ahead and negotiate this with your tickler. But your tickler has won exclusive tickle access to you and if the answer is “I’d rather tickle you myself”, take it as that and enjoy a few laughs.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back