• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Brian's Second Chance (f/m, m/m) by ttgore

tickledgirl

3rd Level Blue Feather
The Sweet Revenge Series

Brian's Second Chance
"C'mon, Adrienne." Brian was trying to keep calm, but his voice betrayed a hint of panic. "This isn't funny."

"Well, it looks pretty funny to me." His beautiful blonde wife grinned. "I guess I can see where you'd fail to see the humor, though."

"Adrienne. let me go!" He squirmed in his bonds. "I'm starting to cramp."

The drug she'd obviously slipped him was wearing off, and Brian realized that he was in one hell of an uncomfortable position. Adreinne had placed him naked on his knees, bound hands high over his head, ankles tied to the ends of a sawed-off broom handle. The free end of the rope binding his wrists passed over a pipe fixed to the basement ceiling and was tied to the center of the broom handle. The rope was short enough to raise Brian's feet slightly. As a finishing touch, she'd screwed a small hook into the floor between his thighs, looped some string around his dangling balls, and tied the free ends to the hook. That kept his body tense -- *really* tense.

"We'll get started in a moment," Adrienne said. "But first I want you to understand *why* I have to do this, Brian."

"Adrienne, *please* -- "

"Beg all you want, Brian." She stepped forward and patted his cheek. "I *want* to hear you beg. But it's not going to do you any good. You betrayed me with those two tramps. And now you're going to pay for it."

"Oh God Adrienne I'm *sorry* -- "

"No, you're not. But you will be." Adrienne gave him a long look. "Can you guess how I've chosen to punish you, Brian?"

"Don't hurt me, Adrienne!" he squealed. "*Please* don't hurt me!"

"Oh, darling, don't worry!" She laughed. "It won't hurt a bit!"

And Adrienne showed him the feather -- the long, pointed, stiff, white feather.

His eyes got big. "Omygod NO!" he gasped. "Not that, Adrienne. You know how ticklish I am!"

"Exactly," she agreed.

"I'm begging you, Adrienne! Don't *do* this!"

He continued to beg and plead as she laid out her instruments on the floor in front of him. Besides the feather, there were a couple of artist's paintbrushes, a shaving brush, a length of knotted string, a box of round toothpicks, and a fluffy orange feather duster. The sight of them made Brian's asshole contract. *Oh, God,* he thought. *She wouldn't -- she couldn't -- !*

Then Adrienne started to take her clothes off. She did it slowly, to tantalize him, and he moaned softly when she was down to the heels, sheer stockings and lacy red garter belt he'd always loved to have her wear for him.

"You know, darling," she whispered, "it's hard to believe that you gave up all *this* for a pair of cheap little sluts like Peggy and Kim." She tossed her long blonde hair. "You see, Brian, I know all about your girlfriends."

"That's right, Adrienne! You're right!" he babbled. "They *were* just cheap sluts! One-night stands! They didn't mean a thing to me!"

"Be that as it may," his wife said, stepping closer. "But now we really should get started."

She knelt face to face with him and looked into his eyes. "The thing is, darling, that I can't decide just *where* to begin. As we both know, you're so *very* ticklish -- all over. Isn't that so?"

Brian wiggled in his bonds. His skin crawled with anticipatory dread.

"Here, for instance," Adreinne whispered, drawing her fingernails down his sides.

"HAAAA-AAAAH!" he yelped. "Oh Jesus no -- !"

"And here." She probed his armpits.

"EEEEE-HEEEE!" Brian squealed. Adrienne please -- !"

"And, of course, here." She stroked his belly.

"AAAAH-HAAAA!" he screamed. "Adrienne...stop! *Please!*"

"You're just so *sensitive* Brian." She grinned. "So masculine and muscular." She ran her fingers through his dark chest hair. "Yet so very, very *vulnerable* to my slightest touch..."

Adrienne flexed her fingers in front of his face. "Where should I begin, Brian? You choose."

"Don't *do* this, Adrienne! Please! Please!" There was genuine fear in Brian's voice now. He was totally aware of just how unbearably ticklish he was. "I couldn't *stand* it!"

"Well," she sighed. "We have to start somewhere. How about THIS?"

"AAAAH-HAAAA-HAAAA-HAAAA!" Brian shrieked as she went to work on his armpits with the manicured tips of her index fingers. "PLEEEE-HEEEE-HEEEE-SEEEE! HAAAA-HAAAA- AAAAH-HAAAA! OOOOH-NOOOO-HOOOO-HOOOO!"

Brian's naked body trembled violently; the hairs on his arms and legs stood up and quivered; his skin broke out in a delicate sweat. And he laughed. Oh, how he laughed. He laughed, and he laughed, and he *laughed*...

As for Adrienne, she was smiling coldly as her nails traced delicate circles on Brian's ultra-sensitive skin. She found herself *enjoying* her husband's struggles and his screaming laughter. And he was making the most extraordinary *faces* in response to her ministrations. It was all rather...enjoyable.

Adrienne's nipples extended themselves.

But she knew that she had to give Brian a rest. Adrienne had big plans for her wayward husband, and it wouldn't do to exhaust him in the first half hour. So, after about five minutes of nonstop tickling, she decided to give him a short break. A very short break.

Brian sobbed with relief when she stopped. He sagged in his bonds, red-faced and gasping. Tears streamed from his eyes.

"Please Adrienne..." His voice was a trembling whisper. "I...can't *stand* this. I'll do anything...just please...don't *tickle* me again."

"Aw, come on, darling." Adrienne turned to pick up one of the artist's paintbrushes. "You don't really think I'd let you off *that* easily, do you?" She held up the brush. "You haven't even experienced *this* yet."

"What...what are you going to do with it?" he asked fearfully.

"Can you guess, Brian?" She leaned forward. "No? Well, sweetie, what I had in mind was -- *this*!"

With an evil smile, Adrienne inserted the soft, pointed tip of the brush into his navel and twirled it.

"HIIIIEEEEHEEEEHEEEE!" Brian screamed as his body convulsed. "PLEEEE-HEEEE-HEEEE-HEEEE-SEEEE! AAAAH- HAAAA-HAAAA-HAAAA!"

"Ooo, we *are* ticklish there, aren't we?" She twirled the brush again.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA-AAAAH-HAHAHA!" Brain's belly rippled. Had it not been for the string connecting his balls to the hook, he'd probably have hit the ceiling. "EEHEHEHEHEHE! OHNO-NOHO-HOHE-HIEE-EEAH-HAHAHAHA!"

"Want me to stop?" Adrienne inquired, withdrawing the brush from his navel. "Want me to let you go, darling?" She swirled the brush back and forth across his belly. "Well, I might -- *if* you tell me what I want to hear."

"Anything!" he giggled. "Anything...anything you want, Adrienne...just please oh please *please* stop...*tickling*...me!"

"Well, since you say please." She put down the brush and patted his cheek. "But you *have* been a naughty boy, Brian. Haven't you?"

"Yes! Yes, I have!" He nodded in frantic agreement. "But I'm sorry, Adrienne! I'm *really* sorry! And I'll never do it again!"

"No, I doubt that you will. But tell me, Brian. Did you love those other women. Peggy? And Kim?"

"No! I *told* you, Adrienne! They didn't mean a thing to me! They were just a couple of cheap sluts!"

"But how can I *believe* you, darling?" She picked up the feather and touched it to his nose. "How can I be *sure* that you're telling me the truth?"

"I swear to God, Adrienne!" he cried desperately.

"I think we're going to have to see about that, Brian." Adrienne rose to her feet and moved around behind him. "I *almost* believe you -- but I think I want to hear you say it as if you mean it. As if you *really* mean it."

Adrienne knelt behind him and Brian quickly realized that it was going to be *much* worse now that he couldn't see what his sadistic wife was doing. His muscles tightened. *Not the feet,* he was praying desperately. *Omygod please not the feet -- !*

But Adrienne had other ideas. She touched the feather to the small of his back. Brian squirmed. "My," she giggled. "You're so completely *exposed*, darling."

Then Brian felt something horrible...something humiliating...something that was completely beyond the bounds of his experience -- as Adrienne swept the feather down the crack of his bare and defenseless *ass* -- !

"OOOOH-NOOOO!" he screeched, squirming frantically. "NOOOO-HOOOO-OOOOH-HOOOO! PLEEEEEEEESE- HIIIEEEE-HEEEE-HEEEE-HIIIEEEE!"

It was beyond torture. It was an exquisite agony, and Brian screamed hysterically. He was quite certain that nothing could possibly be worse than *this* -- !

Then Adrienne dipped the feather down between his straining thighs -- and Brian discovered that there was, indeed, at least one thing worse than having one's asshole tickled.

The feather stroked his tied balls -- very gently -- and Brian did his best to jump out of his skin.

"Oh, darling, does that *tickle*?" Adrienne laughed wickedly. She stroked again...again...and *again*...

The maddening sensation forced ear-splitting shrieks of laughter from Brian's raw throat. Each time Adrienne stroked, his exhausted body twisted and jerked spasmodically. Cold sweat trickled down his sides. Spittle flew from his wide-open mouth. Adrienne was driving him crazy -- and there wasn't a damned thing he could do about it. Brian was tickled pink -- and he felt at least half tickled to death...

When finally she stopped he simply hung there, gasping, wheezing and weeping, so utterly exhausted that he couldn't even beg for mercy.

Adrienne got up and moved around to face him. She lifted his chin and smiled into his tear-filled eyes. "Now, darling -- tell me again. Tell me about Peggy and Kim."

And he did. He told her that they were a couple of cheap tramps, sluts, bitches, cunts -- he told her that he'd hated and despised them -- he told her that the thought of them simply made him want to puke -- he told her --

"Enough" Adrienne let his head drop. "Well, Brian, that was more like it. I believe you. And I promise not to tickle you any more."

"Oh, thank you!" he sobbed. "Thank you Adrienne thank you thank you thank you..."

"There's just one thing, darling," she said.

Brian raised his head.

"I haven't introduced our guests." Adrienne smiled.

"What -- ?" Brian trembled. "Who -- ?"

"Well, really, Brian." She laughed. "You don't suppose I got your drugged body down here all by myself, do you?"

"Oh Jesus!" Brian wailed.

"They've been listening to your confession, Brian. And now I think they'd like to spend some time with you." Adrienne turned. "Ladies?"

Two figures emerged from the shadows at the far end of the basement. Brian recognized them -- and cringed.

"Peggy, Kim, he's all yours." Adrienne giggled. "But if you don't mind, I think I'd like to stay -- and watch."

(Part Two)

Brian squirmed as Kim and Peggy ambled towards him. "Hey, come on, please," he whimpered.

"Hi, lover," Peggy cooed. She was a long-legged, extravagantly voluptuous redhead with jade-green eyes and striking features, wearing what seemed to be the uniform of the day-- heels, stockings, garter belt and nothing else. Her ripe breasts swayed as she bent to bestow a light kiss on his nose.

"It's nice to see you again, Brian," Kim added with a grin. She was a slender brunette with eyes the color of chocolate and a classically beautiful face. "Especially in these circumstances." She patted his cheek.

"Look, Peggy, Kim -- I mean, come on..." Brian couldn't keep the fear out of his voice. "I didn't mean -- I mean, I had to say what I -- I mean she *made* me!

"Oh, sure." Kim ran a fingernail up his arm. "After all, as you told us -- *both* of us -- you're a one-woman man."

"Yes, that what you said Brian." Peggy knelt face to face with him. "In fact, you told me you were going to divorce your wife and marry me."

"That's what he told me, too," Kim added.

"So now, darling," Peggy went on, "I'm beginning to get the idea that you haven't been entirely candid with *any* of the women in your life. And I have to ask myself: What's the proper punishment for a worthless, cheating *shit* like you?"

"Peggy," he moaned. Kim, *please* -- "

"Shut up, Brian." Without warning, Peggy dug her fingernails into his tender, unprotected armpits and upper sides. "HAHAHAHA!" Brian screeched. "HIEEHEHEHEHE!"

"Adrienne was right," Kim said. "He *is* ticklish, isn't he? Funny that I never noticed."

Peggy flexed her fingers again. "AH-HAHA-AHHA-AH-HAHA!" Brian howled, writhing with an energy born of desperation.

"It's kind of cute, the way he wiggles," Kim said.

"Let's make him *really* wiggle," Peggy suggested. "I'll stay here. You take the back."

"Sounds good!" Kim picked up the artist's brushes. "These should do the trick," she said. "Hey, I bet his feet are *really* ticklish."

"Not my feet!" Brian protested in a panic-stricken voice. "Oh Jesus *please* don't tickle my feet!"

Peggy selected the fluffy orange feather duster. "Ooo," she whispered. "Now what should I do with *this*?"

Brian was about to renew his protest when something happened to distract him.

"OH NO!" he screamed. "NO-HO! OH NOT MY FEE-HE-EE-HE-HE-HE-HEET!"

Kim was stroking the heels of Brian's bare feet with the rounded tips of the brush handles. She stroked slowly and steadily...up and down...back and forth...around and around and *around* -- !

"IT TICK-EE-HE-HICK-HE-HE-HE-HICK-EE-HIEE-HICK- HICKLES!" he screeched.

"And how about this, Brian?" Peggy went to work on his torso with the feather duster. "Does this tickle *too*?"

But he didn't even hear the question. The indescribable sensations now shooting through his body had Brian's undivided attention. Kim was stroking his tender soles now, and Peggy was feather- dusting his belly. Brian struggled against the torture, but it was hopeless. Thanks to the fiendish ingenuity with which he'd been tied in place, there was nothing to do but kneel there with his arms above his head -- and take it. Even his squirming and writhing was limited by the noose around his balls.

But Brian did his best.

After five minutes or so, Peggy tired of the feather duster and switched to the shaving brush. She used it on his armpits to dramatic effect, and Brian showed how much he appreciated her efforts by trying to turn himself inside out. Meanwhile, Kim had turned her attention to his toes. She held each one between thumb and forefinger, and carefully brush-stroked the tender spaces between.

"EEHEE!" Brian shrieked. "EEHE-HE-HE-EEHEHE!"

"Having fun, darling?" Peggy whispered.

If he wasn't, the redhead was. Somewhere along the line her nipples had stiffened, and she was increasingly conscious of a warm dampness between her thighs. Peggy was surprised. She'd agreed to this because she wanted to get back at Brian. But this, she was thinking, this was...interesting.

Peggy wondered if Kim was having a similar reaction.

The tickled Brian until his whole body was pink and sweating, and his laughter had dwindled to a dry wheeze. When they stopped, he continued to tremble and jerk for a good minute.

Adrienne stepped forward to have a look at her gasping husband. "I hate to say it girls," she giggled, "but I think you can stick a fork in him. He's done."

"Oh." Kim frowned. "Too bad. I was just getting...interested."

Peggy gave her a look.

"I know," Adrienne said. "But we don't want to *kill* him. Do we?"

"I suppose not," Kim admitted after a moment.

"Anyway," said Adrienne. "It won't be much fun if he's too weak to squirm."

"You know," said Peggy, "I may have an idea. Check this out.. ."

The three of them went into a huddle. Brian hung in his bonds, still gasping. Though he tried, he couldn't quite hear what they were saying. That should have scared him -- but Brian was too grateful for this blessed respite to fear for the future. It was enough that they'd stopped tickling him.

For the moment.

When the huddle broke, all three women closed in on him. Peggy knelt in back; Adrienne knelt in front; Kim stood off to the side.

"Don't...tickle me...any more...please!" Brian croaked.

"We wouldn't *dream of it, sweetheart," Adrienne assured him. "No, you've been such a *good* boy that we want to do something nice for you."

And she put a warm, soft hand on his cock.

Despite the prolonged tickling to which he'd been subjected -- or perhaps because of it -- Brian's joystick responded immediately. Before he'd quite grasped what was happening, Adrienne had coaxed him to a full, throbbing erection. Meanwhile, Peggy was stroking his tight balls with gentle fingers.

Brian moaned and wiggled his hips.

"Feel good?" Adrienne whispered, running a finger up the length of his uptilted shaft.

"Oh...yes!" Brian sighed.

"Want to *cum*?" his wife whispered.

"Please!" Brian gasped. He couldn't believe this. The three of them! Jesus, it was worth the tickle torture -- it was too good to be true!

And so it proved. Adrienne teased the head of his cock with a fingertip as she explained the rules. "Well, sorry, Brian. You're not allowed to cum. We'll be nice to you all right, but if you lose it and squirt -- I'm afraid you'll have to be punished again."

More tickling! The sweat turned cold on Brian's skin. But maybe, he was thinking, just maybe it would be worth it.

"Why don't you take over, Kim?" Adrienne stood up. "I'll just move over here."

Kim knelt, leaned forward, kissed Brian lightly on the lips, and put both hands on his cock. Adrienne knelt on his right side and began caressing his chest, belly and back. Peggy was still petting his balls. Brian was in guy heaven. *Fuck them,* he thought. *Let them tickle me. After this, I won't give a shit. And they'll have to let me go soon or later.*

Kim teased him gently to begin with, but when his hips began to thrust she reciprocated with a firmer stroke. "Want me to go fast?" she inquired with an evil grin.

Brian managed to nod.

"I don't think so," she said. "Not yet, anyway. I wanted to try this first."

Kim picked up the knotted string and dangled it in front of his face. Then she wrapped the ends around her index fingers, slipped the string under Brian's cock, and pulled it tight. Brian shuddered when it snapped against his manmeat.

Kim smiled. You'll like this, darling," she whispered. "I just *know* you will."

She was right.

When Kim began dragging the knotted string back and forth, his body and his mind went ballistic. "UNNNNHHH!" he grunted. "UH-UH-UH!"

And it got even better when Peggy slid her hand forward to stroke the base of his shaft. "HMMMMUMMMM!" he growled, squirming with pure pleasure now. "UMMMM-UH-UMMMM!"

"I think he wants to cum," said Peggy.

"Do you, sweetie?" Adrienne asked. "Remember what I said."

"Fuck that!" Brian shouted. "Oh fucking *shit* I want to fucking *cum*!"

"If you insist," said Adrienne.

Kim and Peggy made short work of it. In less than thirty seconds they had Brian tense and trembling on the brink. A frantic, delicious sensation gripped his balls. A tiny drop of clear liquid appeared at the very tip of his cock. Kim edged to one side.

"Any time, now," she whispered, stroking *fast*."

And with that, Brian arched his back, wiggled his hips, and commenced to cum his brains out.

The first three spurts went half way across the basement. The next half-dozen walked back towards him. The final three jumped up feebly and landed between his knees.

"Oh *fuck*," he breathed as a series pleasurable aftershocks shot through his body. "It was worth it. So go ahead. Tickle me."

In fact, he found himself *wanting* to be tickled now.

But Adrienne laughed.

"We're not going to tickle you any more, Brian," she said.

"But you said -- "

His wife laughed again. "Oh, you're going to be punished, all right. I *told* you not to cum, didn't I? But Peggy, Kim and I are out of here. We've got dinner reservations. As for you..."

Brian became aware that someone else had entered the basement. Who the hell -- ?

"This is David. He's my cousin," said Kim. "And he's been *dying* to meet you."

"What the *fuck* is going on?" Brian cried.

Kim smiled. "Know what, Brian? You're just David's type. He likes them masculine and muscular."

"Omygod no!" Brian screamed. "You can't! I won't!"

David was taking his clothes off. He was a slender, smooth-skinned young guy with dark hair, long lashes and pouty lips. "Well, guys, have a good time," said Adrienne. "Oh, and Brian. If David can make you cum, we'll consider your punishment concluded. You blew it once. Here's your second chance."

"No! Wait!" he as the three women headed for the basement stairs. "Stop! Don't *leave* me -- please!"

David knelt face to face with Brian. He licked his lips and said, "So, Kim tells me that you're *really* ticklish. That's great! I love to tickle."

The basement door closed with a soft bang.

(Part Three)

"Here's the deal, Brian," said David as he surveyed his bound and helpless victim. "Usually, I have to cum three or four times during a session like this." He smiled. "But since you're a rookie, I'm going to let you off easy."

Brian trembled in his bonds. This couldn't be happening! It wasn't possible! He wouldn't *let* it happen -- !

David leaned forward. "Just cum for me, Brian," he whispered. "That's all I ask. Just let yourself go for me -- one time."

"No!" Brian yelled. "No! Help! Help! Somebody fucking *help* me!"

"I'll help, you, Brian." David sighed. "I'll help you to feel something really, *really* nice."

"I don't *want* you to make me feel nice!" Brian moaned.

David shook his head. "But Brian, you've got no choice. The girls did a really good job of tying you up for me. I mean *look* at yourself -- kneeling there with your arms above your head and your balls in that noose. You're helpless."

Brian tugged frantically at the rope that bound his wrists. But it was an exercise in futility -- the rope had been passed over an exposed ceiling pipe and tied at the center point of the sawed-off broom handle to whose ends his ankles were securely bound. Pulling on the rope simply raised either his arms or his feet. And his mobility was even further limited by the length of string looped around his balls and tied to a small hook screwed into the floor.

"Maybe a little tickling will help you to see things my way, Brian." David flashed an evil grin. "Shall we begin?"

Without warning, he raised his arms and dug his fingers into Brian's sides, just below the underarms. "EEEE-HE-HE-HE-HE- EE-HE-HE!" Brian screamed. "HE-HE-HIEEE-HE-HE-EE-HE!" "Wow!" David exclaimed. "You *are* ticklish!" He wiggled his fingers.

"AH-HA-HAHA-AH-HAHAHA!" Brian screamed. "HA-HA-AH- HA-AH-HAHAHA!"

"Want me to make you cum?" David inquired

'NO-HO-OH-HO-OH-HO-HO-HO!" Brian answered. 'PLEE-HE- EE-HE-HEHEHEHEESE! EE-HE! HE-HE! HE-HE-EE-HE-EE- HIEE-HE-HE!"

"Are you *sure*?" David asked as his fingers danced up to probe Brian's exposed armpits.

"HA-HA-AH-HA-AH-HA-HA-HA!" Brian shrieked, wiggling madly. "OH NO! HO-HO! OH-HO-HO-HO!"

"Are you *positive*?" David asked, returning his attention to Brian's rib cage.

"EE-HE-HE-HE-HIIEEEE!" Brian replied. "HE-HE-EE-HE-HE- HE-EE-HE-HE-HE!"

When David finally paused -- a lifetime later -- Brian's face was red and tear-stained, his bare body was covered with sweat, and his laughter had dwindled to a faint wheeze.

"Well!" David exclaimed brightly, rising from his knees. "You're certainly posing me a challenge here, darling. It looks as though I'm going to have to use more...extreme...measures. Unless, that is, you're willing to be reasonable."

Brian managed to shake his head and gasp, "No...can't..."

"If that's the way you want it," David agreed. "Hey, let's do your feet next."

He moved to the rear. "Let's see," Brian heard him mutter. "Where to begin? The heels? The arches? The toes!"

Brian felt a pair of fingers grasp his left big toe. "Tickle, tickle," David whispered, stroking the pad of the toe with a fingernail.

"HAHAHA-AH-HAHAHA-AH-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!" Brian screamed. "IT TICK-HICK-EE-HE-HE-HICK-HICKLES!" "That's the idea," David agreed as he grabbed the next toe.

Brian squealed and squirmed and screeched and struggled for many minutes as his tormenter tickled each one of his wiggling toes. He howled and writhed for many minutes more while David used the point of a toothpick to explore the tender spaces between the toes. He became quite hysterical when David turned his attention to the balls of the feet, scratching them with the toothpick until Brian was sure -- no fucking doubt about it -- that one minute more would drive him over the screaming edge of madness -- !

But he couldn't escape into madness, it seemed, and he couldn't faint, and he couldn't make it stop, and there was nothing to do but kneel there, laughing and laughing and *laughing*, while David stroked every horribly ticklish square millimeter of his bare, defenseless *feet* -- !

Then it stopped. Brian wept with relief.

"Want me to make you cum yet, Brian?" David's voice was throaty with arousal. "Are you ready to let me be *nice* to you?"

"Please..." Brian wheezed. "No...more..."

"I'll take that as a yes," David whispered. "Here, let's make you a little bit more comfortable..."

He reached between Brian's thighs and released his balls from the noose. "Better? Good. But you're not *ready*, Brian. How can I make you cum if you're not all *hard* for me?"

"Please..." Brian moaned. "I can't...I just...can't..."

"You're just not *trying*, darling." David giggled. "But I know what you need. Hang in there with me, Brian. We'll get through this. Trust me."

David got up and walked around to face his victim. "You're close, Brian," he said. "I can *feel* it."

He picked up the long, stiff pointed white feather. "This will do the trick."

Brian sobbed. "You *can't*!" he insisted. " I couldn't *stand* any more! Oh, please please *please* don't tickle me again! I'll do anything you say! Anything!"

"The spirit is willing," David answered. "But the flesh, Brian, is weak." He glanced down. "Your joystick's not standing up for me yet."

"But I can't *help* it!" Brian wailed.

"I can, though. Trust me." David touched the feather to the bridge of Brian's nose. "It won't be long now."

He moved around to the rear again. "You see, Brian," he said, "even a big, strong, muscular stud like you has at least one *very* sensitive and delicate spot. In your case, considering how ticklish you are, I'm sure it's *extra*-sensitive. Can you guess what spot I mean?"

"Omygod *please*!" Brian moaned.

"Mmm," David sighed. "They're so *exposed*, Brian. Just *dangling* there."

Brian's asshole contracted.

"Now what do you suppose would happen, sweetie, if I were to slip this feather in between your thighs and oh-so-gently *stroke* those family jewels?" David giggled. "Would you promise me anything then?"

"No!" Brian cried. "Yes! Anything! Anything you want! Just please don't tickle me there! Not *there*!"

He was still protesting and promising when David dipped the feather down between his straining thighs and oh-so-gently stroked his dangling balls, causing them to sway slightly.

"EEEE-HEEEE-HIIEEEE!" Brian squealed as the exquisitely unbearable sensation produced by the feather's caress swept through his body. "HEEEE-HEEEE-HIIEEEE-HEEEE-HEEEE!"

Brian's skin crawled; the hairs on his arms and legs stood up and danced; every muscle in his body spasmed.

David stroked again.

"EEEE-HE-EEEE-HE-EEEE-HIIEEEE-HE!" Brian shrieked. Spittle flew from his wide-open mouth. Tears streamed from his eyes. Sweat trickled down his sides. "HE-HE! EE-HE! HE-HE!"

David stroked again.

"HEHE-HEHE! EE-HEHEHE! EEEE-HIIEE-EE-HEHEHE!" Brian screeched. "HEHE-UH-EEHEHE-UH-HEHIIEE-UH-HE-HE-HE!"

He was so totally preoccupied with David's excruciating ministrations that he didn't even notice when they had their desired effect. But David did. And he slipped the feather over Brian's now- tight balls to stroke the underside of his stiff and quivering cock...

Brian moaned -- this time with pleasure. His hips began to move in synch with the back-and-forth motion of the feather. "Yes!" he grunted. "Yes -- yes -- *yes* -- !"

"Didn't I tell you," David breathed. "Didn't I *promise*?"

"Oh!" Brian gasped. "Oh please don't *stop* -- !"

But David *did* stop -- just long enough to move around to the front and kneel face to face with his victim. "Are we *ready*?" he whispered, stroking his own rigid shaft with one hand and holding the feather in the other.

Brian made a sound.

David smiled and began to tease Brian's cock with the feather. After a moment he scooted closer to bring his own joystick into play. Each swirl of the feather was now tormenting both their shafts. With his free hand, David stroked Brian's thigh.

It was disgusting -- it was humiliating -- Brian *hated* it -- but somehow that didn't matter and he found himself begging David to make him *cum* -- and the delicious sensation was building in his balls and David was stroking with his fingers now, faster and faster and *harder* -- and Brian put his head back, and wiggled his hips, and started to cum his fucking *brains* out -- !

"Oh Brian *yes!* I'm going to *cum* -- !" David cried.

When it was over, David giggled. "We squirted each other," he whispered.

Brian just hung there in his bonds, gasping.

David stood up. "God, that was *fantastic*!" he sighed. "Didn't I *promise* you'd be able to do it?" "Jesus..." Brian moaned. "What the *fuck*..."

"Well," said David. "It was fun. But Adrienne *did* say that if you could cum for me, your punishment would be over."

In the house above, a door opened and closed. Brian recognized his wife's voice. Adrienne, Peggy and Kim were back from dinner.

"Guess I'll have to let you go now," David said. There was a tinge of regret in his voice.

"Wait," Brian whispered as David reached out to undo the first knot.

David raised an eyebrow.

"Don't untie me yet," Brian breathed.

The cellar door opened. "Hey, David!" It was Kim. "How's it going down there?"

David hesitated. Then he said, "I'm afraid that Brian's being difficult."

Kim laughed. "Take all the time you need. We'll make sure you're not disturbed."

The cellar door closed.

David picked up the feather. He smiled. "Hey, big guy. Are you ticklish?"

Brian smiled back.

Great Job!!!

I love your story!!! The bondage is particularly devious - securing the testicles definitely leaves one vulnerable,and the tease and denial add to the urgency of Brian`s situation. What a wonderful way to be tickled!!!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back