• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Crossroads Facility, Part 15 (*/F, all over) (BSG, Tomb Raider)

tarr2k

TMF Expert
Prologue Part 8
Part 1 Part 9
Part 2 Part 10
Part 3 Part 11
Part 4 Part 12
Part 5 Part 13
Part 6 Part 14
Part 7

Part 15

Starbuck opened her eyes; she was back on Caprica, in the hands of the Cylons. “Oh gods,” she said, struggling to get up, only to find herself locked down onto a table. “Not again.” She yanked harder. “Not frakking again!”

“Will you stop that?” an unfortunately familiar voice asked. It was Six’s; Starbuck would know it anywhere. “The restraints are far too strong for you to escape; you’re just wasting energy.”

“Yeah, and what....” Starbuck said, turning to look at her captor, only to be shocked to see that Six was in precisely the same boat as she was. Strapped down, spread-eagle, naked as a jaybird. “What’s going on here?” she asked. She looked, and there was Boomer, likewise locked up.

“We’ve been brought here for experimentation,” Boomer said.

“By who?” Starbuck asked.

“The thirteenth Cylon,” Six said.

Starbuck glared at her. “I thought there were only twelve models.”

“Yes,” Six said. “Nevertheless, she is here, and she has decided that this tickling needs to be further explored... and unfortunately for us, we appear to be the test subjects.” Starbuck ground her teeth and began yanking at her bonds again. “I told you to stop bothering with that,” Six continued. “If we can’t escape, what makes you think you possibly could?”

“Frak off, okay?” Starbuck snarled, but a second later the door opened, and three women walked in, all looking the same. But that wasn’t what froze Starbuck to the core; it was her face.

“Ladies,” Lara said, “are we ready to begin.”

“What am I doing here?” Starbuck demanded, struggling with her bonds.

“You’re here to facilitate our investigation,” the second Lara said.

“Why me?” Starbuck demanded. “You have them, why don’t you let me go?”

“But you’ve proven such a useful specimen,” the third Lara said.

“Yes,” the first said. “You are clearly very ticklish, Kara. What we learn from you will no doubt go a long way towards filling in the gaps in our knowledge of this subject.”

“I don’t want to be tickled!” Starbuck finally shouted, having had enough of all this insanity. “I just want to go home!”

“Come, Kara,” the second Lara said, “is it really that bad?”

“Yes!” Starbuck shouted.

“As I said,” the third Lara said to the second, “a useful specimen. Perhaps we should subject her to additional sessions?”

“I agree,” the first Lara said.

The three Lara’s moved into position over the restrained trio. Without warning their fingers descended, and laughter filled the room. Boomer jumped as nails dug repeatedly and regularly into her ribs, just quick little prods that caused her to yelp and laugh. Six was getting something similar, but every time the nails came in they’d wriggle about a bit, causing her to squeal and shriek and flinch. “No! NO! HAHAHAHA!” she called after just a few seconds. Boomer was likewise protesting the repeated prods of her own ribs. But Starbuck, of course, didn’t care. They were Cylons, after all; let them suffer a little for all the suffering they brought. Besides, she was rather busy herself. Her Lara was gradually pinching her way up and down Starbuck’s ribs, barely stopping in each one, causing her to shake with deep belly laughs. “GET THE FRAK OFF OF ME! WAHAHAHAHA!!!” The tickling didn’t stop, of course; they just continued going at it, up and down the ribs, up and down. Finally she broke up the pattern, running the fingers along them, as the cliché goes, like a harp, until Starbuck was shaking her head with laughter. “STOP!!!”

As one, all three Lara’s stopped, then proceeded down the length of the tables. Starbuck sighed, knowing what was going to come next. She screamed as the nails attacked the soles of her feet, scratching rapidly all over them from top to bottom. Six was given a similar treatment, and was showing the same kind of reaction, laughing and shaking as her feet were tormented. But Boomer seemed more sensitive, because she was screaming. Her Lara had bent her toes back and was working the area right along the base, and the Cylon fought like mad to get her foot away. Lara kept it up, nails working away on it while Boomer started begging. “STOP IT! HAHAHAHA! NO MORE! NOT ON MY FEET! PLEASE THIRTEEN! PLE-HEHEHEHEHAHAHAHA!!!”

“Really, Boomer,” Lara said, “this is so unbecoming in a Cylon.” She began scratching even more furiously and Boomer’s shrieks took on a higher pitch. “Just accept the fact that you’re making a contribution to our knowledge of the species.”

“But we’re not human!” Six shouted before descending into a laughing fit. Her Lara seemed to step up the pace in response to her outburst.

“That’s no excuse,” Lara said sternly. “We all have our part to play, and this is yours.”

Eventually the three left the feet and walked up the table, this time standing over the faces of the three bound women. “We need to explore the many and varied sites,” Lara explained casually, and her fingers dropped onto Starbuck’s armpits. She laughed and thrashed as the nails scratched up and down her exposed pits.

“GET AWAY FROM ME!” Starbuck bellowed before an intense laughing fit hit.

“Calm down, Kara,” Lara said. “Getting angry won’t help.”

Boomer was laughing wildly now too. Her Lara had grabbed her shoulders and were working her thumbs into the hollows of her armpit with effective results. “Hehehehe stop it!” she insisted before another laughing fit hit. The little circles were clearly tickling her immensely.

Six, however, drowned everyone else out. Lara wasn’t merely scratching, she was digging in all along her armpits, down to her shoulder blade and up onto her bicep. “ENOUGH! BWAHAHAHAHA!!! NO! STOP IT!!! HOHOHOHO-HAHAHAHA!!!”

“Six,” Lara said with a click of disapproval, “you’re usually so poised. Is something wrong?”

“YE-HEHEHEHEHAHAHAHA! NOT THERE! JUST STOP! WAHAHAHA!!!” Lara continued tickling up and down the armpits for a while, then started running back and forth. Six was crying now, but none of the Lara’s seemed interested in mercy for any of them, even their fellow Cylons. Six began begging pitifully for it to end, but still they pushed on, tickling the three of them until they were all flush, gasping, and covered with sweat.

“This has been interesting,” one of the Lara’s commented. “Clearly our two compatriots are capable of succumbing to tickling as well as any human.”

“Agreed,” another Lara said. “Very interesting.” She began going at Six again, who screamed a protest, then began laughing wildly; a second joined in for a short while, and Six started hiccupping with laughter. “It seems we have come a long way.”

“Yet I think there is no doubt that, when all is said and done, Kara is far more ticklish.”

“Naturally,” a different Lara said. “She is human after all.”

“So very human... so very ticklish.”

“We can learn so much from her,” a Lara said. “Don’t you agree, Kara?” Starbuck just shook her head; she was still recovering from her ordeal.

“I think we need to allow the human far more attention than she’s received,” the second Lara commented. The others agreed, and while Starbuck was gasping for breath, the three of them surrounded her. “She has proven the most useful.”

“Please,” Starbuck begged, tears in her voice, “please don’t tickle me any more, please!”

“Shh, it’s all right, Kara,” one of them said soothingly. “This won’t hurt a bit.”

“We could never hurt you,” another said.

“How could we?” the final one asked. “We love you.”

“We love you,” agreed another.

“And we love to tickle you.”

The one at her feet started; she was far gentler this time, slowly running her wriggling fingers over Starbuck’s soles. Another began slowly drawing her nails along the exposed underarms; not scratching, just grazing the surface. The third prodded her tummy with her index fingers. Starbuck laughed and shook, but even though she was getting it all over, it wasn’t as bad as it had been, not with it being toned down like this. She laughed, of course, laughed like crazy, but they remained gentle, almost caring as they tickled her. The Lara tickling her armpits looked down into Starbuck’s face. “See?” she said softly. “We would never harm you, Kara.”

“Sto-hahaha-p it.... hahahaha...” Starbuck got out, laughing quietly, eyes wet with tears after all the tickling she’d endured.

“But you don’t really mean that,” the Lara at her stomach said, still prodding gently.

“Ye-hehehe-s,” Starbuck insisted.

“You love being tickled,” Lara insisted.

“No-hohoho I don’t.”

“You don’t want to admit it,” Lara said. “But you do... you do...” Starbuck shook her head, laughing quietly still as they ran their fingers over her body. “Come on, Kara,” the one at her stomach said, moving closer to her face, “stop hiding it.” She leaned down and began softly sucking Starbuck’s right nipple even while her hand started strumming her ribs again. It was very strange, awful yet with a pleasant undertone to it.

“We love you,” the one tickling her armpits said. “And we love tickling you.”

Lara stopped sucking and looked into Starbuck’s face. “And you love us... and love when we tickle you.”

“No,” Starbuck said weakly.

“Oh come, Kara,” Lara said, running her nails down Starbuck’s rib and side as she walked down more. “Tell me that you don’t want me to do what I’m about to do.” She put a hand inside Starbuck’s thigh, but not poised to tickle. “Tell me honestly that you don’t want me to and I won’t.”

Starbuck looked at her, and her laughing stopped. She opened her mouth several times to speak, but nothing came out. Lara cocked her head, waiting, then finally slid her fingers up and-

And Starbuck closed her eyes and sighed. Lara touched her delicately, just in the right ways, stimulating her more than she’d ever expected possible. The other two continued to tickle her, and while they did, she found herself reveling in it, laughing and taking in all the touches and looking forward with glee to the next. Lara -all of her- was touching her in different ways, and the sum of them was pleasure the pilot had never experienced before. “More,” she said quietly. “Please more.”

“Do you love us?” Lara asked.

“Yes,” Starbuck insisted.

“Do you love being tickled?”

“Yes,” Starbuck said with a firm nod.

“We love you too,” Lara said, and as she did, Starbuck felt the climax come, and her jaw dropped open as it passed through her. It was so incredible and intense and... she felt Lara’s lips kissing hers, and she kissed back firmly.

Eventually their lips parted, and Starbuck opened her eyes; Lara was smiling at her. “You won’t forget this, will you?” she asked.

“No,” Starbuck insisted, shaking her head.

“Do you promise?”

“Of course.”

“Even after you wake up?”

Starbuck balked, but as she said it, it did make sense, didn’t it. “I’m dreaming?”

“Of course, silly Kara,” and Lara tickled her armpit just a little, just enough to make her giggle.

“I promise,” Starbuck finally said.

“Good,” Lara said, and she kissed her again. “Because I’m so looking forward to the chance to tickle you again.”

Starbuck nodded, smirking. “Me too.”

wow getting Starbuck to admit she liked it...and to admit she loved Lara..fantastic installment as always..so it was all a dream hmmm why can't i have these sort of dreams?

I'll have to pass your name along to Ms. Danoob. :)

Thanks again for your kind words!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back