• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rachel and Mishca witness the return of John

Billy bob

TMF Novice
Rachel and Mishca witness the return of Hypnotist John

The O.C had finished. Mishca Barton was at home relaxing in her Jacuzzi alone. Her doorbell rang. Mishca had no idea who it could be so she left it. The doorbell rang again. Feeling that someone must really need to see her Mishca wrapped a towel around her and went to the front door. She opened it up to stare straight at an attractive pendant.
Rachel Bilson was very suprised when her old co-star Mishca Barton called up asking her to come over to her house to watch a movie. Rachel did however accept her friends offer. She went over to the house and left her body guard outside to stand watch. Mishca let her friend in both of them looked stunning. Mishca took out a DVD and put it in her player infront of her massive T.V (Mishca couldn't fully remember who gave her the DVD but she just had a good feeling about it). She took the remote and pressed play.
The film started out with just a room (Rachel didn't even think it looked like a real film). Then a man in a mask walked out and stood infront of the camera. He pulled out a pendant and held it infront of the camera and then began to swing it. Both Mishca and Rachel's eyes were fixed on this pendant as it swang to and fro putting them both deeper and deeper into hypnosis. After some swinging John removed his mask so tha his newest slaves could see his face. "Mishca, Rachel you are now completely hypnotized and under my control, do you understand?". "Yes Master" Rachel and Mishca both replied. "Here are your orders you will drive down to the club hypnotic on 3rd street you go in there where you will find me and await futher orders and Rachel you will give your body guard the night off (the body guard had been a problem as John had a problem with hypnotizing guys but john was still going to be thrilled if the putting a hypnotic suggestion in Mishca Barton and the hypnotic DVD worked). Rachel obeyed and went outside. Mishca grabbed her car keys and also burn't the disk and went out the door.
They reached the club with no problem and stepped inside. It was very empty with only a few chairs and an odd looking table. John came out with his pendant aloft. "Mishca Rachel welcome to my club please strip down to your bra's and underwear". "Yes Master" the girls replied as they began to strip. They had some of the most beautiful bodies John had ever seen. Once they were done John made them sit down and put them back into a very deep trance. "You are both now ticklish very ticklish all over your bodies the slightest tickle will send you into a fit of laughter".
John woke them up and began testing his new slaves. "Mishca you will feel a thousands of feathers tickling your feet and stomach. Instantly Mishca bent over laughing clutching her sides and moving her feet all over the place as she wailed "haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" until john reduced her back to a hypnotic state. He then did the same to Rachel who had the same reaction "Heeeeeeeeeeeeee Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh". John then himself attacked Mishca's sides (Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa) then her feet (Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee) then Rachels sides (Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh) and then her feet (Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh) John belived that they were ready. He got them to stand up and walk over to the table it had cuffs on either end it was time for the real torture to begin.
"Girls once you are strapped in you will hear the lock click and you are locked in you will be released from my control, however when you are unlocked you will fall back under my command". "Yes Master" both Rachel and Mishca replied. "Mishca you go first" John instructed. Mishca climbed on the table as she was strapped in. When the lock clicked Mishca's expression changed "Where am i who are you" she started saying. John ignored this and went to Rachel. "Rachel start tickling her sides" John told his hypno-slave "Yes Master" Rachel responded. "What, no, Rachel" Mishca started but her words were cut short as Rachel began tickling her hands all over her friends sides. Mishca nearly jumped out of the cuffs she was in "Nooooooooooooooo HaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHaaaaaaaaaaa , Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, Helpppppppppppppppppppp" Mishca walied as she writhed and squirmed while her hypnotized friend tortured her. John handed Rachel a feather and told her to move down to the feet. Mishca was given some time to breath before her torture started again. Rachel ran the feather up and down one foot as she used her fingers on the other. Mishca attempted to move her feet to escape the tickling but there was no use she seemed to be even more ticklish on her feet "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACHHHHHHHHHHHHELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Rachel showed no emotion while Mishca moved her sexy body all over the place.
John now felt it was Rachel's turn he undid the lock and Mishca fell right back into her hypnotic slavery. Rachel lay down and Mishca put her hands by Rachels sides. The lock clicked and Rachel snapped back into reality. Before Rachel could say anything John gave Mishca the order to tickle. Rachel was also as responsive to the hypnotic trigger as Mishca "EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" she also dried as Mishca moved here hands around Rachel's belly. Mishca then also moved down to the feet of Rachel Bilson "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, HHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE, MIIIIIIIIIIIIIISHCCAAAAAA" Mishca despite her friends calls continued to use her hand and feather to tickle her friends feet determined to obey her master.
John realized that they had been at it for nearly 3 hours now. He pulled the girls over and put them under one last time for some post hypnotic suggestions. "You will remember none of this that has just happened and you will not remeber me you will wake up thinking you got drunk got hypnotized and then were made to feel the tickling sensation you will feel when you hear the door close". "Yes master" they said one last time. John then left and closed the door. He could just hear the sounds of the two girls laughing their lungs out as the ticklish sensation spread all over their bodies.
A few days later John picked up a tabloid which read the title 'O.C stars hypnotized and sent into a ticklish fit' John sighed with happiness.

P.S Should you wish for any celebrity babes to meet john just leave their name in a reply and i will get working on it.

Last edited:
celeberties i want tickled

I would love to see beverley mitchell, hilary duff and her sister haylie to meet john have them tickled, also ashlee simpson

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back