• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

early experience (true)

anonymous

I was in my girlfriend's parent's house, studying with her about two exams we had it was late so we went to sleep, she said to me "remember we have to wake up early to keep studying" I said "yes, well if I don't wake up, just wake me up ok?", "ok" she said. Well I was sleeping, and it was in the morning, my girlfriend said "come on wake up we have to study", I said groaning "5 more minutes", she said "no, wake up now!!!", I put the sheet above my head and apparently my feet expose on the other side, she stood up and went where my feet were and grabbed my ankles and started tickle me, I started laughing and said "OK OK OK, I'M UUUP", she stopped, I stood up and said "you're paying for this, that wasn't fair", "you told me to wake you up, but you didn't tell me how", "ok ok", so we had breakfast and we started to study, she was wearing a topless tank top and blue jeans, so in the middle of studying she rose her arms and said "I have to shave my armpits, is not smooth like I like it", I said "let me see" and rubbed my fingers in her armpit, she giggled, put her arm down and said "hey I didn't told you to rub your fingers", I said "sorry, but I didn't tell you to tickle my feet to wake me up" she said "ok, we're even, and we continued studying.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back