• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Extreme Vengance M/f Ff/m

Diego

2nd Level Orange Feather
EXTREME VENGANCE
M/F – FF/M

WARNING This story involves extreme tickle torture, forced sex and light foot torture. It contains strong sexual language.

After three years of pain and humiliation, Eunice decided to end her marriage, but before she would punish the beast.

During the last three months Bill became increasingly abusive and sadistic. He abused her in any possible way: financially, pshicollogically and of course physically. His favorite: to tickle torture her.

He used to tie her, spread eagle to the large bed and tickle her senseless. He tortured every inch of her soft skin, literally from head to toe. During the ordeal he forced her to oral sex and penetrated her without her consent. It was the only way she had to stop, or at least calm his sadists impulses.

Finally, she called Alice, a friend who was once abused by her husband. She was divorced now after almost killing the man who used to hit her.

They would set him up, they would punish him. It was simple; just dilute a few sleeping pills in his whisky……

Eunice is 30 years, a statuesque brunette standing 5 9”, the same as her husband. She used to be a model and a beach volleyball player, Bill was in love with her body, he wanted to posses her regardless of her feelings, he saw her as a car or a nice house, something to be used…..and abused.

As a tickling fetishist he loved to tie her and tickle torture her, but as he was mainly a sadist, his psychopathic behavior drive him to tickle her to the extreme of her resistance. His real pleasure was the torture element. Pain and humiliation, her desperation while he tickle her until she went ballistic, then he would rape her.

He would work her upper body until she was crazy, he would tickle her athletic abs and ribcage so badly that once she peed herself, her soft and perfect armpits would endure the worst torment. She cried and begged but it was useless, he kept the torture mercilessly.

-“Suck me, lick my dick and drink it all and I will give you a break!” he would say, sometimes he would penetrate her brutally-“ Ill get your ass bitch!” he would say.

-“Beg me to rape you!”
-“Please Bill, rape me! Fuck me! But don’t tickle me anymore! Please!”

After the rape he would get back to the tickle torture, he would explore her beautiful thighs and kneecaps and up to her upper body for more and more. Finally the worst would come. Her feet.

Eunice feet were almost perfect, pretty big (size 9) but slender and feminine, her arches were high, her tops impressive, well cared toes and strong but flawless soles, as Bill was as much a sadist as a tickle fetishist he was also a foot fetishist and his wife s feet would be a heavens dream, but there was a problem. Although beautiful, Eunice feet were not ticklish.

He would try everything to tickle torture her beautiful feet, but it was useless, she was not ticklish at all, period. For this he hated her. And she would be punished.

Her tickle resistant soles were an offence to his strength and power, as his own feet were HORRIBLY TICKLISH they were the only things that made him feel weak against her. He would not tolerate this

-“So, my dear, your lovely soles are not ticklish. That’s a shame!”

Every time she heard him say this, Eunice started to cry, she would pay whatever to be ticklish, she even tried to pretend she was, she knew that there were even worse things that being tickle tortured.

Bill would stare at her pale bottoms, as a beach volleyball player her soles were somehow hard, not calloused but strong. He would use two different torture methods: Biting and bastinado.

He would gage her; her screams were so desperate that annoyed him. He enjoyed her suffering but wanted silence, silent laughter while he tickled her upper body, silent crying while he tortured her feet.

For him, biting was not nibbling; biting was almost eating her soles. His teeth would produce utter suffering. He would torment every square inch of her flawless soles, from her harder rounded heels to the pale softness of her arches. He would also bite her toes and tops (the worst, the sensitive bony tops of her feet would made her faint from the pain).

He bitted and bitted, carefully and sadistically, he would not break the skin as he wanted to torture but not ruin her feet…and then…. he would rape her, the feet pain was so hard that she felt almost relieved when he stopped……but then…..bastinado. From twenty to thirty strokes per sole.

After the ordeal she would be barely able to walk. He didn’t care as he could keep tickling her upper body

Once she said to herself. –“Never more”. “He will pay for this”

The Revenge on the Beast

Bill started feeling dizzy and went to bed.

When he was awake he realized he was really in trouble. Naked his hands handcuffed to the corners of the bed, his feet securely bound to a padded wooden rack and toe cuffed.

He saw Eunice and her friend Alice staring at him, they both were fully dressed.
Alice was in her late twenties, a very attractive woman with a nice body. Her black eyes were deep and cruel. Eunice, towering with her magnificent body seemed happy and told him: - “We will torture you until madness, we will rape you, we will break you and do all this, again and again!”

She was not angry. Her ordeal was over, and his was just going to start.

Bill was really frightened, he was in no position to become cocky and as a piece of shit and coward he pretended he was in control and said” Listen you bitch! You’d better untie me or…”

The answer was Alice jumping over him and fiercely tickling his ribcage.
-“NOOOOOOOOOO!! HAHHAHAHHAHAH!! He cried…but Alice kept working on him.
After almost five non-interrupted minutes of tickling he was already broken.
-“Please! Let me out!
Eunice ball caged him while saying: -“Listen you son of a bitch! I don’t want to hear your coward voice. Suffer in silence! And helped Alice in the upper body tickling

Bill was a strong man but he was helpless and the women were very talented ticklers. After almost an hour they decided to go to his weakest spot. His feet.

His soft and well-cared soles were utterly sensitive and he panicked as he saw his wife comfortably sitting on a stool just in front of his feet.

For the first time, she smiled devilishly.

She started slowly, from heels to toes, she tickled tortured his feet with incredible precision. He was dying, her sharp and slender fingernails tortured up and down, and across his soles, and between his toes. He was crying…now Alice joined her and both women destroyed him, working side by side exploring him, torturing his feet…now and then they went back to his armpits…but it was just to keep him guessing when his feet would be their target again. Alice was very gifted with her tongue at the base of his toes and arches…finally he peed on himself.

((((Warning: Here comes the strong part)))))

Alice released one foot from the stocks and tied it to a chain attached to the ceiling, then did the same with the other foot.

Eunice picked a box and opened it. She took a pair o latex gloves and said to him-“ Bill. Listen to me. I will rape you!”

He tried to escape from the digital penetration but it was impossible. Eunice introduced her index finger deeply inside his anus. The pain was hard, the humiliation unbearable. She did it with her ten fingers, sometimes slowly sometimes quickly trying to hurt him to humiliate him, to break him. She succeeded.

Now she inserted two, and three fingers altogether while saying to Alice-“Tickle his feet!”

The tickling of his soles and the raping of his ass was almost too much. He fainted twice.

During the following twelve hours he was raped and tickled to insanity. It was time to something harder. Foot torture.

He was ungagged and crying and weeping, his feet bound to the stocks again and toe-cuffed. Eunice white teeth destroyed every centimeter of his soles, she almost broke his toes and he kept crying and begging, the pain was so strong that tickling was not possible again.

Then bastinado. His soles and tops were severely beaten. The women just stopped to rest for a while and rape him again and again.

-“Beg me to rape you son of a bitch”
-“Rape me Eunice, please!”

So she did, again and again. Sometimes Alice helped spreading his buttocks while the husband panicked at Eunice s mercy.

-“OK Bill, I tickled you, stroke your feet and bitted you as you did with myself. I will keep working on you again and again, but now I will show you another kind of torture.

Alice came with a hair-dyer. Smiling she turned it on and apply the heat to his already suffering soles. The pain was so much that he fainted.

-“ I have a box full of latex gloves you animal”.

Bill s ordeal lasted a whole weekend.

Bill never abused women again in his life.

THE END

:rolleyes: Glad u r back to writing,i hope u write more F/*often,i'm a fan of ur F/F,F/M stories(tickling content only not the sexual one).

Last edited:
Fine story, Diego. :D
It's good to see that you're writing again.

wowo well i guess he got what he so justly deserved..very well written..but the foot biting made me cringe...eeks..also the bastinado...eeks again lol...great job..

Thanks Isabeau, Milagros and Raptor

Thank you very much for your comments. I know its pretty sadistic.

However Milagros, you are the master of F/M stories (I have your whole collection). And you Isabeau, you are a brilliant writer as well, I read every one of your great stories.

Raptor, thanks for your comments too, maybe the foot torture and digital penetration was a little too much.

Best regards and many thanks for your support

Diego

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back