• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

To The Western Ocean, To The Eastern Sea, And, Unexpected Australian Desertion

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their next road trip to the West Coast, going four and five on the trip. They lost two of three in San Fransisco, and then won two of three in San Diego, before losing two of three again in Los Angeles. They returned home, about midnight on Sunday, where Mitch received a big surprise.
When Mitch arrived home on Sunday night, his mother was there, looking after the children. Apparently, Naomi had taken an unexpected trip to Australia, to be with a troubled Nicole Kidman, who was having personal problems. Mitch hadnt bothered to check his cell phone messages on the six hour plane ride from Los Angeles to Nassau, but when he did, he received one from Naomi, who told him that she had to fly to Australia, and would be gone " a few days". Mitch and his mother were thus left to take care of the kids, and Mitch was less than happy.
The next night, the Good Guys opened a series against Washington, on a showery night at the ballpark. Kate Hudson started. She allowed three runs in six innings, and the Good Guys hit very little, getting only one run, and falling, 3-1. Things were better the next night, as Gil Bellows allowed only one run in eight innings, and the Good Guys got four, in a 4-2 triumph. Charlie Theron pitched on Wednesday night, and she allowed three runs in eight innings, as the Good Guys scored six, and prevailed 6-3.
Thursday was an off day. Early that morning, around 6am, Mitch heard footsteps in the bedroom, and opened his eyes, to see Naomi. "Hello" She said. "So, is Miss Kidman over her crisis?" Mitch said sarcastically. "Mitch, thats not fair. I was down there for only a couple of days, remember it takes two days to fly there and back" Naomi said. "We have a while until everyone wakes up. Get undressed, let's put pillows on the floor, and let's fuck" Mitch said. "No, I will not if you ask me that way. Besides, I am all sweaty. I've been dressed for more than a day. Let me get some sleep, and we will do that later on before the kids come home" Naomi said. Mitch looked at Naomi with a hard glance. "The way I look at it, you deserted me for four days, and you owe me" Mitch said. "I am not trying to deprive you. I am sweaty, my feet stink, and I feel disgusting. You want to make love to a disgusting women with sweaty feet?" Naomi said sharply. "Just pull down your pants a little, and let me fuck you. We will do all the other stuff later. Just give me a quickie. I wont even feel your boobs" Mitch said. Naomi took off her shoes, climbed on the bed, and pulled down her jeans and underwear part way. Mitch then mounted her, and stuck his penis in. "Hello to you too. This is so unsexy" Naomi complained. "Will you shut up and let me finish. You talk too much" Mitch said. Mitch had a quick orgasm, and got off Naomi. "If I didnt know you loved me so much, I would be furious with you right now. However, I know of your dominance, so it's okay" Naomi said. After the family left, and Naomi slept, she took a shower, and the couple was clean and relaxed. Then, as payback for the quickie, Naomi tied Mitch up, and began an unmerciful tickle of him. She began on his neck and underarms with fingers, running her fingers over his neck and pits, as he howled:HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NO! Moving down, Naomi attacked Mitch's underarms, sides, and belly with fingers, counting his ribs, as he howled, and begged:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG NOOOO! Working down, Naomi then tickled Mitch's hips, inner thighs, and behind his knees with fingers, causing his knees to buck. Finally, she attacked his feet, tickling them with her fingers and fingernails on his soles and over his toes. Mitch went beserk, he wiggled his toes every which way, and howled with laughter, begging for mercy:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG IAM SO SORRY I ACTED AS I DID THIS MORNING! NOOOOO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA! The tickling had given Mitch a massive erection, and Naomi untied him. After foreplay, the couple had intercourse again, and were talking extremely dirty to each other. "You going to give it to me hard, big homerun hitter. Give me a fuck I wont forget, hero!" Naomi said, breathlessly, as they had intercourse, and multiple orgasms. After they finished, Mitch cuddled Naomi, and tried to get her take on the morning's coerced quickie. "It's okay. I dont care that you wanted me to give you a quickie. Wife, remember. I wasn't thrilled with being spoken to like that, but I figure maybe I deserved it, with running off down under as I did and all.
The Phillies came to Paradise on Friday night. Neve Campbell started. She pitched well, but lost, 1-0, as the Good Guys couldnt score. Rachel Liegh Cook gave the team a much needed lift on Saturday night. She allowed two runs in eight innings, and struck out nine, as the Good Guys got five runs, and prevailed, 5-2. Kate Hudson took the mound on a sunny Sunday, in front of a sellout. Kate struck out eleven Phillies in eight innings, and left with a 4-0 lead, after throwing a lot of pitches. The bullpen gave up two runs in the ninth, before Hilary Duff saved the day, and shut the door, on a 4-2 win.
The Reds came to town on Monday, in the last series before the Good Guys would go away again. Gil Bellows pitched on Monday night, and threw well, but allowed two runs, as the team got but one, and lost 2-1. Charlize Theron took her turn on Tuesday night. She fired eight shutout innings, allowing but four hits, in a 3-0 victory. Neve Campbell took the mound on a bright, beautiful, Wednesday in front of a sellout. Neve was fine that day, striking out ten in seven innings. Unfortunately, that good work got her only a no decision. In the ninth, with two out, Mitch came up, and put a cap on the homestand, blasting a solo homer into the right field bullpen, to end the homestand in dramatic fashion, and give the Good Guys a 1-0 win, that completed a fine six and three homestand. Naomi's absence had caused tension between her and Mitch, but, for the most part, the team played well on the field, at least.
In the meantime, the team held it's Saturday night tickle party. The featured lee was not one who was typical. The lee that night was an unattractive waitress, who consistently demonstrated bad work ethic, and attitude, in the ballpark Stadium Club, and, to keep her job, the team decided she had to be punished. She reluctantly stripped to a bra and panties, and was tied hands and feet to the bed in the middle of the fetish club. Second baseman Russell began the tickle on the waitress' neck with fingers, as her head jerked from side to side, and soft laughter began:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOO! Moving down, third baseman Michael attacked the bitchy waitress on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as her laughter became more pronounced:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OH SHIT! I HATE TO HAVE TO DO THIS TO KEEP MY FUCKING JOB! I HATE TO BE TICKLED NOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Center Fielder Ed Burns was next, tickling the waitress on her hips, calves, thighs, and knees with fingers, as her legs jerked, and more howls happened:HAHASHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Finally, Mitch was last, tickling the waitress' feet. Mitch tickled the waitress' feet with his fingers, two feathers, ice cubes, and an electric toothbrush over her toes and soles. The waitress laughed really hard, wiggling her toes all over, and begging for mercy:HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OKAY! OKAY! ENOUGH ALREADY! I GIIIIIIVE UP! PLEASE NO MORE TICKLE! I CANT STAND IT! NOOOOOO! HHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Finally, the tickle ended, and the stubborn waitress was untied.
On Thursday night, Naomi drove Mitch to the airport, to catch the team flight to Washington. "I hope we have a better homestand next time. The early part was rocky, but as you go away, it is okay" Naomi said. "Yeah, hopefully next time all will be smooth, with more fucking, and less fights" Mitch replied.
So, it had been a bit of a rocky homestand, that had hopefully resolved itself in the end. Now came a Mid Atlantic and Midwest road trip. What would happen next? Stay tuned for that, in the next installment, of the Tickle Team from Paradise Island.

The End

Last edited:
Good to see another story, it had been a while since the last one. It was another good one though so I suppose it was worth the wait. Look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Yes, I know it had been a few days. Sorry about that. I had a bit of a rough week with some business and personal things going on. Glad you liked it, though. Usually, I will try to put up another one within the day after I see your feedback, but this week had extenuating circumstances.
I just posted a new story now, about the Good Guys yearly October adventures. It is a bit different than usual, but I hope you enjoy it. Thanks again for the support.

Mitch

Last edited:
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back