• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Ticklish Adventures of Dr. Greenstoke - Pharoh Tickle M/M/M....

Madam_Tickles

TMF Novice
Dr. Greenstokes was readning an Egyptian text about the early, lessor known Pharohs. When he got to the section on Narmek, he sat up perfectly straight in his chair, his eyes widened and he felt himself being transported back to Narmek's time.

Greenstokes found himself in a large room surrounded with ornate statues, large couch and chairs and a table. He went to a large bowl filled with water near his bedside and looked in. He gasped at what he saw. He didn't see his true image, but that of a young pharoh, dark, straight hair falling across his brow, his skin was tanned and he had a very intense look on his face. While Greenstokes was bending over the water bowl looking at his refection, Mentauk quietly sneaked up behind him and stroked his smooth, naked back.
Greenstoke twisted upright and stifled a giggle.

"Admiring yourself again Narmek?!" Mentauk laughed at him and laid comfortably across the bed. Greenstokes turned and stood with his hands on his hips, defiantly. "I've asked you not to sneak up on me like that! I have to show the royal court that I am a strong leader. If they knew of my secret, they would never accept me!"

Mentauk laughed. "You are not the first ticklish pharoh and you won't be the last! You know what your uncle went through! There was no one as ticklish as he, until you , that is." Greenstokes was quickly losing his identity and becoming Narmek. Narmek paced the floor axiously. "You my uncle was not pharoh, but mearly a regent in my father's army; and yes.. I do remember what my uncle went through becasue of his ticklish nature. I once overheard my father speaking to my uncle's commander about his ticklishness and how he needed to be taught a lesson. I hid the day they took my uncle, stripped him and tied him to the Tickling Altar. I could hear his laughter as the torturers mericelssly tickled him with eagle feathers for what seem like hours. When they were done , they took him and cast him out at the edge of the city, left to fend for himself, stripped of all that was his."

Mentauk listened intently. "You know that was a different time. Tickling and being ticklish wasn't accepted. But now, it is part of your Right to Succesion and yours is tonight. It is up to me to see that you are in the Temple of the God Ticklar and ready for the ceremony."

Mentauk stood behind Narmek and stroke his ribs lightly, causing Narmek to snap his arms down to his sides protectively. Mentauk pulled an eagle feather out and stroked it down Narmek's ticklish back.

"Heeheehee... Stop it! You know eagle feathers drive me crazy! You know all my ticklish spots. That is why I have chosen you to be my Tickle Bearer."
Mentauk smiled and pushed Narmek on the bed and straddled him. Then he begain tickling him with his fingertips up and down his ribs and across his firm , muscular belly. Narmek giggled and rolled his body side to side to escape Mentauk's fingers, but he wasn't able to avoid them. Narmek laughed and giggled loudly as Mentauk explored his other ticklish spots.

The Ceremony of Ticklar

The Ceremoney of Ticklar was part of the Right of Sucession to becoming Pharoh and dates back to a time when tickling was just becoming accepted. The first pharoh who was found to be ticklish, was found by accident. He was with a female servant who was washing his feet. As she washed the soles of his feet, she saw that he was squirming and tryng not to laugh. She put away the washcloth and ran her nails up and down the bottms of his feet, causing him to laugh loudly and thrash his body around. She stopped and went to his upper body. The pharoh became anxious, not knowng what she was going to do. She ran her nails over his ribcage. His laughter turned to hysterics so loud that his body guard rushed in and stopped the servant. Instead of havng her punished and sent away, he decited to let her explore this new found sensation. Once it was known that this pharoh was ticklish, it became a part of society and was included in the Right of Succession. The new pharoh had his royal court of ministers who did his biddnig and he had his Court ticklers who did his tickling, tickling him as much as he wanted. the pharoh also had a few of his torturers trained as ticklers for punishment to be dispensed for minor infractions such as stealing, cheating and for interrigation purposes where there could be no marks left onthe victim.

The Ceremony took place in the Great Hall of theTemple of Ticklar. The altar was adorned with a basket offeathers from every type of fowl in the region, a basket of soft brushes and sweet smelling oils. The altar was made of marble and had wrist and ankle cuffs to restrain the pharoh.

The Royal court, the family members and the Court Ticklers were all assembled to bear witness to the ticklishness of the newly asended pharoh.

Narmek was brought into the Great Hall of Ticklar wearng a long robe. His body was bare unerneath except for the loin cloth. HIs head was adorned with a large headdress that would be removed before the tickling.

Mentauk processed in between two of the royal ticklers and took his place next to the Altar, next to a small wooden table which had several feathers and bruushes on it.

Narmek's rope was removed, his musular body shining with oils that had been massged into his skin. He was laid on teh altar.. his ankles securely restrained in the ankle cuffs. HIs arms drawn above his head and placed in the wristcuffs which were tied to a peg on theside of the altar.

Mentauk approached the altar, feather duster in hand, smiled at Narmek, and began tickling his upper body withsmall fast strokes. Narmek rolled his body sist o side to avoid the feather duster, but Menauk knew he would do that and set the feathers down and ran his nails over his ribs and firm muscular belly. "heeheeheheheheehe...HEEHEEHEHEEHEEHEEHEEHEE...!!!!" Narmek thrashed and wriggled... laughing like a machine gun popping. As he laughed, the gruop laughed and clapped and urged Mentauk on. "Tickle him harder!!!" "Tickle his feet!!" "Tickle under his arms!!"

The Royal Court watched intently as Mentauk tickled Narmek's armpits and nipples with the eagle feathers. Narmek ws far more ticklsih than any pharoh before him and the Royal Court enjoyed watching him Wriggle and laugh hysterically as Mentauk tickled everywhere he could.

Narmek's body glistened with sweat from his struggling and his laughing. He soon felt himswelf becoming arroused from all the tickling, especially when Mentauk tickled his nipples with the eagle feathers. His ticklish need would be taken care of in private by one of his Royal Ticklers.

Only the Master Tickler could end the Right of Ticklar. The Master Tickler was one of the Ticklers from the Order of The Eagle, a group of ticklers devoted to the God Ticklar. Narmek could not pleade or beg for the tickling to stop as it would invalidate his assention to pharoh, so the Master Tickler was the one who declared the Ceremony complete.

Mentauk also found himself arroused from all the tickling he did and as Tickle Bearer , he was entitled to a tickler of his own. Mentauk's ticklishness rivaled Narmek's .

The Master stepped forward and stopped Mentauk. "I declare Narmek has completed the Right of tickler and deseved asscention as pharoh. Mentauk stepped back as the ropes were cut and Narmek was taken off the altar, his rope put back on. Still giggling , he looked at the group and pledged his allegence to people. Then he hurredly went back to his living quarters. Mentauk soon followed.

Private Tickles

Narmek stripped and poured water over his exhausted, ticklish body. As he dried his body , he heard Mentauk come in to the living quarters.

"I thought you were going to tickle me to death! You took this more seriously than I thought you would." Narmek said to Mentauk.

Mentauk laughed. "You ought o know by now that I am merciless as a tickler. Remember when I used to pin you down in the sand and tickle you til you cried for mercy? You were extremelyticklish then and you are more so now!"

A man appeared in the doorway of teh living quarters. Narmek motioned him to come in. The man bowed to Pharoh Naemek. "I am Faruk. I was sent to you by Tenauk, Master Tickler to be your personal tickler. I am also here for you to tickle as well as be tickled by me." Narmek looked at Faruk. "How ticklish are you?" Faruk smiled. I am ticklish everywhere and extremely ticklish." Mentauk knew it was time for him to leave and give the twomen their privacy as the bond between the Royal tickler and the pharoh needed time to grow.

"So Faruk... Youare to be my persoanal tickler. Not before I test you for tikclishness. Sit here on this chair in front of me." Faruk obeyed and sat down in front of Narmek. Narmek slid off Faruk's tunic and run his fngertips along Faruk's underarms and ribs. Faruk began twisting and giggling as Narmek kept tickling him. Faruk bent over , giglging hysterically while Nrmek tickled and tickled him. smiling and feeling ticklish and arroused, Narmek stopped. "You are quite ticklsih! I will have fun tickling you! Do to me what you will."

Faruk had Narmek lay on teh bed arms over his head and slipped in thecufffs, his ankles securely tied in. Then he removed Narmek's loicloth to reveal a very swollen, twitching manhood. He took out an eagle's feather and began making tickling circles around Narmek's genitals. Narmek began giglging as Faruk took teh feather and tickled over the top of his scrotal sac. Naemek's hips began bucking as the feather reached far behind his sac and tickled the long skin holding it all together. Giggles cam mixed with moans and and preorgasmic thrusts. Faruk expertly took Narmek to new ticklish hieghts eroticly as he tickles the length of his manhood, then tickled around teh rim of the head . He drew the feather's point to the tip of Narmek's penile tip, sending him into uncontrollable laughter and rhythmic hip thrusts stil he let out one loud scream and shot his creamy, hot jizm. Faruk sat back as Narmek kept giggling and thrusting his hips as if to climax again.

Faruk tied Narmek's wrists and ankles down. Narmek looked around and struggled. "W-what are you doing?! Untie me!" Faruk smiled and took of his tunic . "Now it's time for the real tickling to begin!!!" Narmek's eyes got wide. "No! NO!! NO..NO..NO!!! You know how ticklish I am! You can't! I forbid it!!!" Faruk laughed. "I am one of your Royal Ticklers. You can't forbid me to tickle you!!!" Faruk knew that Narmek wouldbe extra ticklish not only after climaxing, but also after his ceremonial tickling. He stood up and began ticklig up Narmek's lower sides and ribs. Narme arches his body and tried to roll side to side to avoid those expert fingers.. Those fngers dug deeply in his hips, underarsm and belly, making the young pharoh laugh hysterically.

Narmek's body thrashed and wriggled as he endured Faruk's tickling.The Master Tickler happened to pass Pharoh's door an dheard teh frenzied laughter and walked in. He saw Faruk's merceless tickling of Narmek. He entered the room and stopped Faruk's tickle attack.

"You know you aren't supposed to use tickling to fulfil a personal fantacy!! You know the consequences!!!" Faruk bowed to teh Master. "Yes .. I know.. but he was so ticklsih< I couldn't help myself! Please.. PLEASE don't punish me! You know how ticklish I am! " The Master smiled. "Yes that is why you need to be taught a lesson and made an example of. Becasue you know what it is like to be so very ticklish! Tonight at sundown in the Punishment Dungeon of the Temple in front of the full tickling community, your punihsment will be adminmistered. My Lord... Are you alright?" The Master bowed to the pharoh. Narmek. still giggling shook his head. "Yes.. Master.. I am fine. Punish him hard!"

Faruk's Punishment

At sundown the Punishment Ceremoney was to begin. The dungeon was dimly lit by torches. I n the middle of the room was a large pole, similar to a flogging post, except it was used for tickle punihsments. A set of leather wrist cuffs hung from teh top, waiting for it's intended vivtim to be stripped and tied in. at the bottom, in the floor was two iron rings spread apart for the ankles to be tied to. The victim was stripped naked and tied with the arms over teh head. The legs were spread apart and tied into the iron floor rings.
There were levels of tickling punishment, ranging in severity and based on the crime. Faruk committed a severe tickling crime by taking advantage of the Pharoh's vulnerablity. Faruk's whole body would be tickled by the Master Punisher. The Master Punisher was a ruthless tickler, expeert in finding all teh ticklish spots, no matter how small and tickling them harshly. The Master Punisher not only a tickler, but was extremely ticklish himself. His personal tickler was the Master Tickler.

The community assembled in teh room as the Punishment Ceremony was to begin. Faruk was brought into the chamber, teh charge read to him. Then he was stripped naked and tied to theTickling Pole.

The Master Punisher walked in, muscular upper body naked, his loincloth in place. His headdress removed. A hush fell over the room as he took his place next to Faruk's naked, ticklish body.

Faruk looked up at him and felt a cold chill go down his body. The Master Punisher knew all the ticklsih spots of every Tickler in the Order and had tickled them from time to time either in a playful way or a punishing way. He knew how to get the maximum laughter out of his victims.

He was well aquainted wiht Faruk. He used to be Faruk's Mentor when he joined the order. The Master Punisher was the only tickler Faruk feared becasue he knew how tikclsih Faruk was and where.

The Master Punisher smiled as he began tickling Faruk's tender underarms wihthis fingertips. He worked Faruk's underarms til he ticled them pink. Faruk's laughter became high pitched and frenzied as he felt the Master's fingers tickling each rib. Faruk pulled at his ropes violently as his body was tickled slowly and agonizingly. He dared not beg for mercy becasue that would mean extra ticklnig. Then the Master Punisher came to Faruk's genitals. He took his fingertip and tickled slowly around Faruk's mound of currly balck hair, driving hysterical laughter out Faruk. Then he began ticklig down the side of his manhood. Faruk struggled and began to breath hard. He felt himself becoming arroused. then he felt the tickling touch of the feather under his balls and downhis swollen, ticklish shaft. HIs laughter became staccattoed and he moand between loud giggling. HI sbody was covered in persperation as he laughed and struggled during his tickling. Finally, in frenzzied, loud , ticklish laughter and scream, Faruk climaex and shot his jizm.

The Master Punisher stopped and bowed to the Master Tickler and said, "It is done M'Lord." Faruk's giggling body hung low on teh Ticklng POle. He would be left there for the rest of the night to be tickled by any member of the Order. Then he would be cut down the morning.

Last edited:
Interesting!

I can`t wait to see what happens at the ceremony! Nice job,so far!!!

VERY enjoyable Madam Tickles! Thank you. :D

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back