• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Woods have eyes (and fingers)

ticklish_lucy

TMF Regular
Hope you like. Please let me know what you think. fi you like it i will carry adn and do part 2.

Thanks
T_L

The Woods have eyes (and fingers)

Shelly stormed out of the camp site. It was nearly midnight and her and her friends had been drinking. An argument had broken out about one of the girls boyfriends and Shelly got upset I her drunken state and needed to clear her head. The other girls knew how emotional she was so let her go they were in the middle of know where and had not seen another soul for a couple of days.

Shelly stomped though the night. The alcohol flowing through her head. She came across a large lake. The moonlight bounced off the surface water. The moon shone brightly in a cloudless sky. Shelly started to look around her as she stepped out of her flip flops. It was a warm summer night and the alcohol had made her feel adventurous. She dropped her long skirt and pulled off her vest top and stood there naked.

She was 5’ 8 tall, her long shapely legs ran up to a tight firm behind and a freshly shaven sex. She had a flat toned stomach form many hours at the gym. The dark black hair hung down by her D cup breasts. She smiled her cherry red lips glistened and shone in the moon light.

She walked into the water, it felt cold at first as the water splashed her Dark purple toes. The alcohol and slightly dulled her sense of cold so she carried on in. The water felt great against her naked body and she began to swim out into the middle of the lake.

She returned to shore about 20 minutes later. Her mind now returning from its alcoholic daze. “No towel silly girl.” She muttered under her breath. When she got to the stop where she undressed her clothes were gone. She looked around thinking maybe she was at wrong place. She looked around, she was in the same place but no clothes. She suddenly felt very naked

“YOU FUCKING BITCHES GIMME MY CLOTHES BACK NOW.” She screamed “THIS IS NOT FUNNY” She stood next to a tree but no one came, she heard no giggling or laughter “maybe it’s not them she thought to her self probably kids messing about getting thrills from seeing me naked the girls would have come out by now.” Her mind was moving a mile a minute trying to calm her self down.

“Better face facts I got a long walk ahead of me.” Again mumbling to myself. And off she trudged through the wood stark naked. Her hands down in front covering her pubic area.

Shelly had no idea she was being watched eyes staring at her naked body. 2 figures in the tress above her looked down as they sniffed and licked her clothes. Dressed in rag that hung form there skinny bodies. Their hair and skin covered in dirt, faces long and draw. They waited for Shelly to be right under her when they dropped down and took her by surprise. One clubbed her with his forearm. The pain shot thought Shelly head and she was knocked out and hit the floor.

When Shelly awoke she was lying face down and a hard, rough wooden floor. She was in a stiff hog tie, her back slightly arched. Thick rope tied her ankles together and then that wrapped round her writs and arms. “ HEEEEEEEELLLLLLLPPPPPPPP AAAAAAAANNNNNNNYYYYYYYOOOOOOONNNNNEEEEEEEE.” Shelly screamed at the top of her voice. She heard grunts and deep laughter from behind and she was the filthy feet of her captures come into view. She tried to struggle in her bondage but the rough wood dug into her tender skin.

“Hahahaha stop that.” She burst into laughter as one of they began to prod her feet. Both men were sat by the her bound feet poking, prodding and running there dirty fingers up and down her soft creamy white soles. “ Hahahahaahah don’t haahahahahah please stop that it tickleeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssss hahahahahahahaha.”

Her captures seamed delighted and looked so proud as each one ran there 10 fingers over there captives feet. Shelly pulled hard against her bonds but the rope dug in and would not free her. Her mind was a manic mess of ticklishness as her tormentors scraped the dirty broken nails across her soft skin. Never speaking never stopping as the laughter filled the room.

“HAHAHAHAHA why are you HAHAHAHAHAH doing this HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH to meeeeeeeeeeeeee HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH NNNNNOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHH.” Her body wracked the ticklish agony. “HHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA” she screamed as her captors stopped using there fingers and started running there thick raspy tongues over her feet, running them over the toes of her feet. Licking back and forth right under her soft toes.

“NNNNNO YOU HAVE TO STOPPPPPP HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA ILLL DIEEEEEEEEE HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH.” Now sucking slowly on each of her toes they were almost in a trace like state. There head bobbing back and forth as her toes filled there hungry mouths.

Suddenly they stop, Shelly still lay there giggling to her self and the sensations continued up her body. They cut her loose and pulled her up. She was weak form the tickling and offered no resistance. They open a door and pulled her into an adjoining room. She was pushed back over a bow rack, her back arched quite painful, her feet still touching the floor were strapped down then her knees. The other capture as doing the same strapping down her wrists and elbows.

Shelly was arched over this rack her ribs protruding. She was totally helpless she tried to pull away but leather straps had not give. She heard a different door open and hear a set off booted foot steps. She heard a deep voice. “You have done well my pets.”
“Hello hello please god help me these things got me and.” She was cut short by his voice. “Shut up bitch.” Shelly arched to try and see him but she could not. “Oil her.”

A few seconds later she felt a thick warm liquid poured over her chest, between her breasts. Suddenly she felt 4 hands start to rub the oil over her belly and sides rubbing all over. Shelly closed her eyes and tried to shut out the world. The warm oil almost felt good on her. She glistened in the light of the bulb so shiny. “Leave us.” He commanded and Shelly saw the 2 leave. “I love oil if makes it so much ore easy to do this.”

He quickly began running his fingers over Shelly’s tight belly. His fingers pressing down hard but sliding over the oil. “ HHHHHHHHAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAH OHHHHHHH GOOOOOODDDDDDDD HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH.” Shelly was hysterical the oil just added to her ticklish. His fingers dipping from time to time into her trapped belly button causing Shelly to shriek with laughter. “Looks like your ribs are begging to be tickled” he mocked.

“NNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH” she screamed with laughter as his fingers glided down her helpless sides. She pulled and pulled and her bonds as she screamed with laughter, tears now flowing down her face which is now bright read. Her mouth contorted in none stop laughter. He was poking and rubbing the oil making it frictionless as he tickle tortured poor Shelly.

“ILLL DOOOOO ANYTHING YOU WANNNNNTTTTTTTT HAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAH AHHAHAHAHAHAHA.” Her laughter now more frantic her voice becoming stressed and horse. He said nothing his fingers just carried on gliding over her shiny torso.

The door burst open and the 2 others entered the room. One ran up and started whispers in the large mans ear. “Are you Shelly?” He asked still having giggling fits “Yess he he he.” She replied.
“Well it seams there are 3 bitches in our woods shouting your name so good to know you’re not alone. Get them bring tem to me.” The 2 skinny men ran form the room. “While we wait my dear.” He said placing his fingers on her side.

The End………?????????

Wonderful concept and great description! I look forward to the possible addition of a part 2 :triangle:

great job..and your set up is getting better..a few errors but all in all very well done..

Nice work lucy! That's a cool set-up, a B-movie horror type scenario reworked for some tickle action. I particularly liked how you wrote the oiling part. (I'm stealing that for a future story...heheheh :firedevil )

Now write the damn sequel! (please) ;)

You're my kind of girl, Lucy. I love the darker stuff. I love the concept, and I'm looking forward to reading a continuation of this story. Great job.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back