• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Boyfriend gets more then he bargained F-M Part 9

Lori

TMF Poster
I made it through the storm for those of you who were concerned. No major problems just a lot of rain. Sorry I have not posted daily as I did in the beginning of this story but I will try to do better. Thanks for your input, positive and negitive. I hope you are enjoying the story, now on to part 9

Brandy was sitting over poor Bobby now and removed his blindfold from his eyes. She placed each of her feet clad in her white tube softball socks and nike soccer slides on either side of his face.

Poor Bobby even he had gone through hell for the last 5 hours or so was now relishing the prospect of worshipping his girlfriends feet. He had a strong foot fetish since he was a teenager and to finally be able to endulge that fantasy was a treat he was looking forward to.

Brandy let Bobby stare up at her and said to him, this is the position you should be in all the time my dear Bobby, at my feet looking up at your mistress. You know are going to learn how to properly worship a goddesses soles. Remember what you are taught today because I will expect you to do this EVERYDAY from now on for at least 1 hour each day. Fortunately for you, today's training will be started out with fairly clean socked soles. I only put these tube socks on this morning and only did my morning 3 mile jog in them before I began your torments today. In the future I will wear the same pair of socks for up to 3 days, jogging and working out at the gym in them for you to savor.

Now we will begin. With that Brandy slid her white knee high tube socked clad right foot out of the soccer slide. She hovered the bottom of her sole about once above Bobby's face and told him to study the bottom of her sole carefully, since you will be seeing a lot of it in the coming days. First off when I press my sweaty sole down to your face I want you to kiss the bottoms lightly using only your lips. Since you cannot move your head I will move my sole around on your face. I expect you to kiss every square inch of my sole at least 3 times before we move on. With that Brandy lowered her sweaty sole to Bobbys mouth.

Bobby could not believe the feeling coming over him as that white cotton covered sole got closer to his face. The smell of the sweaty bottoms were not too bad, definately not near the smell of the nasty things that had been forced into his mouth as a gag over the last 5 hours. When the sock bottom came into contact with his mouth he began to lightly kiss the bottoms of Brandys sole. Brandy slowly moved her sole all over his mouth and Bobby slowly kissed and kissed the soft, warm, moist cotton sock sole. He was in heaven.

After Brandy felt Bobby had paid proper tribute to her socked foot she now told him to stick out his tougue as far as it would go and he would now be expected to lick the bottoms of her socked feet. Bobby stuck out his tongue and Brandy moved her sole slowly over his tongue. Up and down from heel to toe over and over. Bobbies tongue began to get dry as the thick cotton sock scraped over his tongue over and over. After a few minutes Brandy stopped and placed her right foot back into her Nike slide and removed the left foot from its slide. The same process was now repeated with the left sole. Soft kisses first and then long slow tongue licks on the sock bottoms.

Brandy saw that Bobbie was extremely turned on by the sock licking since his manhood was not at full attention and seemed to be slightly throbbing. Poor guy he wants to cum so bad and he will not be allowed to for a very long time. When the process was over a little over 30 minutes had passed. Brandy stated that each day he would be expected to do this. Getting on his hands and knees, removing her sneakers, boots, soccer slides or whatever she was wearing one at a time and then worship her socked soles for 30 minutes. After that he was expected to pull of her socks with his teeth only and then repeat the process on her bare feet for another 30 minutes. In addition to this one hour of foot worship you will now be consuming all meals, when at home, by licking off your food from the soles of my bare feet. This will not count to your time requirement to foot worship but will be your eating time. As before any and all liquid drinks you consume will be sucked out of the toe ends of dirty laundry hamper socks. So Bobby all food will now be licked off my soles and all drink will be sucked out of my socks. That should get your cock hard each day and satisfy your foot fetish you have.

Now lets get you something to eat. Stripping off her long sweaty white tube socks one by one and placing them on Bobbys chest so he could enjoy their sight as he ate, Brandy poured the blender mixture into the large bowl she had brought from the kitchen. She lowered one foot into the slop and covered her sole and toes with the mixture of milk, oats and cat food. She did not tell Bobby what was in his mixture but told him that he would be getting the same lunch everyday from now on. She placed her dripping slop filled sole above his mouth and told him to lick and suck in the food. Bobby was famished. He had not eaten anything since lunch time yesterday. It had been over 24 hours since he last had eaten. He licked and sucked in the mixture.

His first reaction was what the hell is this stuff, it tasted like cereal and liver mixed together. It was god aweful. Lumpy and thick and it smelled very strong also like what a can of dog or cat food would smell like when you opened it. God he thought she would not feed me that. At this point Bobby was broken and he did not care, he knew he had to eat and he ravishly licked and sucked her sole and toes.

When Bobby had just about cleaned off her foot Brandy would redip it and feed him more. The stuff smelled to high heaven but at least she was not eating it. She could not believe how fast and how eagerly Bobby lapped up the stuff. She dipped and redipped until every last drop was consumed by slave Bobby.

Bobby was requied to clean every last drop off of Brandies soles and then he once again got to suck some water out of the dirty sock toes of the homemade strainer.

Brandy picked up her tube socks and replaced them on her freshly licked feet, put on her sweats and then reslid her feet into her soccer slides.

Brandy went over to the dwindling softball sock bag and retrieved another nasty, dirty, sweat stained pair and again turned them inside out, tied the toe ends together and regagged poor Bobby. Bobby faught some this time as he did not want those nasty socks back into his mouth again. Brandy smiled at his defiance and told him he would be punished for that act. You will learn Bobby that you are my slave and will do each and every thing I want you to. You no longer have a will. I am your mind, body and soul from now on.

Brandy raised the chair back up from its declined position so that Bobby was once again sitting. She told him she would punish him now and that she was going to untie him from the chair to put him in another bondage toy for his punishment. If you resist in any way shape or form I can assure you that the punishment you are about to receive will be nothing to what I will do to you the rest of the day. Knowing even if he did want to resist he could not overpower Brandy in his weakened condition and probably not even if he was at his peak. He sat patiently as Brandy undid the thick straps on his head, wrists, chest, knees and ankles. Brandy commanded Bobby to stand and he tried. His legs were so tired from being tie in the same position for 5 hours he could hardly move them. Brandy knew this and helped him up and helped him walk over to his new bondage toy.

Bobby was led over to a device that looked like a larger version of a slanted sit up bench had the leg pads on the top where you would put your ankles to do sit ups at an inclined angle.

Bobby's was pushed forward against the round padded portion so that his waist was against it facing forward. Brandy told Bobby to stand straight as she cuffed his ankles to the bottom portion of the device. Bobby has to spread his legs about 3 feet apart to allow Brandy to strap his ankles to the device. Brandy now told Bobby to bend over the device and lay his chest against the slanted padded board. A large strap was not tightened just above Bobbies buttox. Bobbies wrists and head were once again strapped to the padded board so he was bend over and facing down on the padded board. His bare ass not sticking out, very tante with his legs spread wide. Bobbies testicles and penis could be seen dangling between his bound body. Brandy smiled as she would have some fun with that later. Brandy went to her bag of torments and retreived a large acrilic paddle. It was thin about only a 1/2 inch thick but firm and sturdy. It was a full 20 inchs in length from handle end to the other and 5 inches wide. The surface of the strike plate portion was full of quarter size holes that were drilled out and smoothed over. The paddle was light for easy handling but very effective as the thin acrilic surface even without the holes in it provided a very sharp stinging sensation that was compounded 4 fold with the holes. When swung with firm stroke provided a screaming welt on anyones surface that initially made a huge white impression of the paddle face with tiny white circles inside the paddle face that quickly turned to red after only a few seconds.

Brandy walked over to Bobbies head and showed him the instrument that would be used on him for his punishment. She even described as above what the paddle would do to a bare unprotected ass. Bobby shuddered on the bench in fear of what was about to be done to him. He had only been paddled a couple of times in school when he was a child and that was only 2 strokes over his jeans and underwear.

Brandy told Bobby that due to his defiance of her he would receive 20 very firm strokes on his bare ass. Bobby almost passed out from fear as he heard what Brandy had said. 20 strokes, oh my god, he could only imagine what that would feel like. And what was a very firm stroke he thought. As if reading his mind Brandy said. I will now demonstrate what a very firm stroke sounds like. With that she raised the paddle and struck the padded board just above where Bobbies head was resting. A huge SMACK shook the bench as the paddle decended onto the padding. Bobby screamed a whimper into his sock gag as he heard the sound and felt the vibrations of the blow on the bench. OH MY GOD he thought and that is going to be done 20 times on my bare ass!!!!!!

Brandy said to the poor shaking slave she saw before him that he would learn from this and never disobey again. IF he did puishments would get worse and more harsh.
Bobby could do nothing but wait for the onslaught to commence. He saw Brandy walk beside him. All he could see from his position on the bench was her legs below her knees. He stared as the soccer slide encased white tube socks waiting for the initial blow.

Brandy knew he was waiting and toyed with him a little. Rubbing the thin paddle on his butt and lightly giving him practice taps to judge her aim. Finally Brandy began her session.

With the paddle in her right hand she brought the paddle all the way back over her head and right shoulder. She swung with full force as if she was trying to hit a home run in one of her softball games. CCCRRRRAAAACCCKKK!
the paddle bit into Bobbies bare white bottom.

Bobby felt like a truck had hit him from behind as the thin paddle wacked into his tender bottom. AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Bobby screamed into his thick sock. After the initial scream Bobby whimpered and breathed in and out of his nose in strong deep breaths. MY GOD the pain was unbearable.

Brandy watched as Bobbys ass turned from white to red and loved it as the holes in the paddle decorated his rump and changed colors. That had to hurt Brandy thought. She waited to the count of of 5 and brought the paddle back in the same fashion as before and took aim for another direct hit in the same spot. CCCCCCRRRRAAAAACCCKKKKk the second blow struck with full force on the now tenderized spot, almost directly over the first mark. Bobby screamed again even louder, my god that is only 2 he thought I will never take 20 of these, I just can't. Before he could think another thought the 3 strike rang out on his tender behind slightly lower then the first two. CCCCRRRRAAAAACCCCCKKKK!!!! Bobbies bottom was now starting to turn light blue in addition to the burning red that was now covering the struck areas. Brandy did not let up on the strength of her blows or slow down at all. She kept on striking Bobbies bare ass time after time only pausing for the 5 second count. Bobbies ass turned a deep purple after about the 10th blow and the skin was almost ready to split in certain areas after the 20th blow. The paddling was very brutal and Bobby was screaming and sobbing into his sock. Tears were flowing down his face as he felt the assult on his bare butt.

Brandy walked over to Bobbies head and again showed him the dreaded thin paddle. That is what you get for a minor infraction. I went easy on you since you are learning. IF you want to meet up with this instrument again then just keep on disobeying. The next time I have to use this It will be used 30 times on your ass. Am I starting to get through to you Bobby?

Bobby could only sob and sob as his buttox burned with pain and fire. IT would be days before his buttox healed but Brandy was ready to assult it again if necessary.

Brandy felt it was time to let Bobby rest some after that horrible assult and decided to once lather up his balls and penis with the dreaded itching paste. She librally coated his dangling balls and penis head.

The itching began almost immediately since Bobbies body was hot and sweaty. The paste took action on his sensitive manhood skin and made it feel like millions of tiny ants were scampering all over it.

Brandy smiled as Bobby sobbed and growned under his gag. She turned off the light and walked up the stairs. I will return in 1 hour was all that Bobby heard when she walked up the steps and then I will stop taking it so easy on you.

Bobby laid there in his inverted position, unable to move, unable to speak, only able to feel the pain in his ass, the tormenting itch on his balls and shaft and the nasty taste in his mouth. How much worse could it get.

To be continued very soon
Brandy :idunno:

Great description of the foot worship and of his eating the meal off her sweaty soles. I loved it! :D

I'm glad you came thought the storm alright. Its remnants are here in NYC now, wind and rain.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back