• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Poker Game m/f

TicklishGrl4Lfe

Level of Cherry Feather

Cast:
My master Carter
Kip
Draco
Jake

I was awakened by a great commotion. I rolled over to see if my Master was still in the room. He was not. I got up and brushed my hair. And changed into my outfit for the day, a red bra and underwear. I walked into the living room, but remained silent until Master noticed me. “Hello, Slave.”

I replied, “Hello, Master.” He continued setting up the room until I asked. “What game are you going to play Master?”

He replied, without looking up, “Poker, Slave.”

I answered, “I do not know how to play poker, will you teach me?”

He responded, “I would, but I do not have time to teach you before my friends arrive. For now I have to go into the back to get something. If my friends arrive, Slave, let them in.” I nodded and he walked away to the back of the house. I sat on a stool in the room as I waited for Master’s friends to arrive. Suddenly, there was a knock at the door and I jumped up to answer it. As I opened the door, I saw Master’s friends Draco, Kip, and Jake. I stood aside to let them into the house. “Now, where is Carter, little slave”, asked Draco. After closing the door I led them into the living room and showed them where they could sit around the poker table. Draco then invited me to sit on his lap. At first I politely refused, but at his persistence I agreed and took a seat on his lap. We were flirting and laughing when suddenly my master walked into the room, took one glance at me sitting on Draco’s lap and sharply stated, Slave! What are you doing??”

I quickly got up off of Draco’s lap and quietly said, “Nothing, Master.”

He merely said, “You will be dealt with later, Slave.” I didn’t respond and instead looked at the floor. He then commanded, “Get into your corner and watch the game from there, Slave!” I walked to my corner, but as I walked into my corner, my Master decided to grab me and give me a spanking for disobeying him. “There will be more punishment later Slave, for your disobedience!” I squealed in pain as he spanked me and I ran to my corner after he released me. I glared at him until he drew a feather out of a drawer and brandished it at me. I gasped and looked away. He said to his friends, “Please forgive my VERY naughty slave, she is defiant and stubborn. But enough about her! Shall we play the game?” All of Master’s friends nodded, and he sat and shuffled and dealt the cards. I cast a few more glares at my Master until he asked Jake, the nearest to me, to take the feather and run it up and down my feet for three minutes. He grabbed my by the ankles and held them still as he tortured my feet with the feather as the others laughed at my predicament. After that, I stayed silent as I watched the game. It was announced that Kip won the game. After that, Kip whispered in my Master’s ear and all 5 dragons looked my way. The cards were reshuffled and the game continued. I took that as a bad sign and tried to slip unnoticed towards the door but my Master shouted, “SLAVE! Where are you going?”

I froze as I timidly replied, “Nowhere, Master.”

“SIT DOWN SLAVE!”, shouted my master. With that, I returned to my seat. The next game, I was told, would be with High Stakes on the line. After that I started playing with my toes. Everyone looked at me noticing my sudden movement, and I smiled innocently. My innocent smile made all four dragons laugh. I wondered what they were laughing about. As I continued watching and playing with my toes, it was revealed that Draco and my master were tied. I asked, out of curiosity, “What happens now?”

My master replied, “One card draw. The highest card wins.” I nodded as the cards were shuffled. The cards were drawn. I leaned in closer to the table to see who had won. “Do you really wish to know Slave?” I nodded eagerly and he replied, “Draco won. He gets to tickle you for five minutes.” Upon hearing the word “tickle” I bolted for the door to the living room. As I reached the door a heavy iron gate slammed shut. I tried to get it to open, but it would not. “Now Slave, why would you not want to get tickled by Master’s friends?”

“I am ticklish, that’s why!”

“Well, me and everyone here knows that, Slave!”, he said while laughing. With that said, Draco stood and began to walk towards me. I tried to climb over the gate but Draco pulled me down and pinned my arms above my head. He ran a single claw over my side and I squirmed and giggled as I tried to get away. He continued tickling me until the five minutes was up. “Now Slave, remember that the winner will collect his prize right away.” I sank to the floor as I realized that I was the prize to be won. I pulled my legs to my chest and laid my head on them and I closed my eyes, still listening to the conversations of my master and his friends. At some point, my master leaned in and whispered to his friends. Not being able to hear what he was saying, I picked up my head and all 4 of them looked at me. Seeing that, I pressed myself even closer to the gate. “Relax!”, snapped my master. More bets were placed and Master won the game. He waved me over and I stood a distance away. He put his arm around me and he pulled me towards him. I squirmed in anticipation, thinking I was going to be tickled again. “Settle, Slave!” I stood still when he ordered me to stand still and remained at his side. I watched as times were called, it ended at my Master calling out, “An amount of my choosing!” My smile faded as he won the game.

“Well”, said Draco, “it was fun but I must depart.” Kip and Jake nodded in agreement.

My master nodded and ordered me to start cleaning up the room as he showed his friends the door. I keep cleaning as he returns and puts everything away. “Well. Are you going to claim your prize, Master?”

“Maybe, Slave.” With that he walked into the bedroom. I hastened to follow him. When I entered he was laying on his back. I reached out and tickled his stomach. He opened his eyes and laughed. I laid next to him. He then reached out and tickled my ribs which made me laugh and roll away. “Now Slave, it is time to go to sleep.”

I nodded. “Goodnight Master.” I closed my eyes and fell asleep. The next morning I awoke and tried to get up, but realized I could not. “Master?? Did you tie me down??”

He opened one eye and replied, “No, Slave.”

“Alright.” I got up and stretched. As I stretched, my master reached out his claws and tickled my underarms. I squealed and pulled down my arms, and wrapped them around my stomach. After a minute I laid back on the bed. My master then dug his claws into my stomach.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Master, please, no!” I laughed and tried to roll away. “What? I am cashing in my prize!“ He continued his tickle attack as I kicked my feet up and down. He then wrapped his tail around my ankles and used the tip of his tail to tease my feet, as he kept tickling my stomach. He stopped after about three minutes, and stood to go to the bathroom. I took this opportunity to sneak out of the room and hide. I heard him call when he discovered me gone, “Oh where has my lil’ slave gone?” I tried to remain as silent as possible as he searched for me. “There you are!” I looked up at him and gasped. He smiled down at me and I playfully stuck my tongue out at him. “Tsk tsk Slave.” He picked me up and carried me back to the bedroom. He tossed me onto the bed and tied me down securely. “Now, what will you punishment be this time, my naughty slave?”

“I-I do not know, Master.” He merely waited for a better answer. I sighed and said, Twenty smacks and an hour and a half of tickling, Master?”

“Maybe, Slave.” After that had been said, he returned and sat by the bed. “Are you ready?” I nodded and he reached out and attacked my feet. I immediately squealed and began to laugh. He kept up the assault as I thrashed and laughed.

“No! No!” I writhed as I laughed.

“Yes! Yes!” He ran his claws under my toes. My toes clenched in reaction, but he pulled them back and continued tickling my toes and underneath them. “Are you sorry now?” I shook my head no as I continued laughing hysterically. “Alright.” He moved up and attacked my sides, stomach, and ribs. One last time Slave, are you sorry now?”

I practically screamed, “Yes! Yes!” Then he stopped and I caught my breath. I looked up at him. He smiled and cuddled up next to me.

“Good night Slave.”

“Good night Master.” I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

Last edited:
fantastic story Ticklishgirl4life...i wrote a similar poker story involving a Master and his slave and a poker party, but i was the main attraction hehe..i mean the slave was oops lol..

isabeau said:
fantastic story Ticklishgirl4life...i wrote a similar poker story involving a Master and his slave and a poker party, but i was the main attraction hehe..i mean the slave was oops lol..

awww thanks sooo much Isabeau! F.L Atlanta and I thought of this story together. BTW I loved your poker story! :bowing: :redheart: :bubble:

Very nice story, TG4F. :D
Would you really be such a misbehaving, disrepectful slave?

milagros317 said:
Very nice story, TG4F. :D
Would you really be such a misbehaving, disrepectful slave?

Thank you!

I would....just ask F.L Atlanta 10...hehehe! :jester: :angel:

Heh, it's interesting that while some may write about the realm of fiction, some of us can bask in it. This kind of lifestyle is ridiculously alien to me, so I find it hard to relate. It's an awesome story, and incredibly well written.

However I find it hard to picture how someone can still find contentment at the end of the day with that kind of talk. X_x <<<<----

I'm sure the winks and the nudges are all implied between two people like this, some the untrained eye cannot simply see, it's just a fascinatingly different subject for me, so pay me no heed. The story obviously captured me. :)

Ace Riley said:
Heh, it's interesting that while some may write about the realm of fiction, some of us can bask in it. This kind of lifestyle is ridiculously alien to me, so I find it hard to relate. It's an awesome story, and incredibly well written.

However I find it hard to picture how someone can still find contentment at the end of the day with that kind of talk. X_x <<<<----

I'm sure the winks and the nudges are all implied between two people like this, some the untrained eye cannot simply see, it's just a fascinatingly different subject for me, so pay me no heed. The story obviously captured me. :)

wow........thanks Ace Riley! I really try to sound like I know what I am doing hehe!

Hey there Angel, loved your story. You're not really a slave are you, because if you are I would totally buy you and grant you your freedom. Call me your knight in kick a$$ shining armor. Are you going to write that Kelly story next, or the pilot I threw at you, just wondering.

I had a change in plans too, i posted romefalls request before ticklejen's story. You should check it out baby, it's got a second part coming.

jersey_tickler said:
Hey there Angel, loved your story. You're not really a slave are you, because if you are I would totally buy you and grant you your freedom. Call me your knight in kick a$$ shining armor. Are you going to write that Kelly story next, or the pilot I threw at you, just wondering.

I had a change in plans too, i posted romefalls request before ticklejen's story. You should check it out baby, it's got a second part coming.

Thanks JT! I am a slave...hehe! ;) I am going to try my hand at your pilot next. :wavingguy :D

let me know if you get stuck, Angel, cause I know you've had your frustrations with writing just like I have.

When I move to AZ, we gotta get together and have some laughs!

jersey_tickler said:
let me know if you get stuck, Angel, cause I know you've had your frustrations with writing just like I have.

When I move to AZ, we gotta get together and have some laughs!

I will let you know if I need help, hun.

another great story by TG4L, :xpulcy: oh how i'd love to tickle your feet even more now :bowing:

hey everyone-Just want everyone to know that F.L Atlanta 10 is happy everyne enjoyed the story.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back