• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Natalie Portman attends a Hypnosis show

Billy bob

TMF Novice
Natalie Portman was at her house she was getting her make-up ready and doing her hair (which finally was long once more). She had recived a letter which had asked her to take part in a hypnosis show for charity. She had agreed to do it simply because it was for charity. She had been given the address and was ready to go. She got into her car and drove to the address.
The studio looked old but seemed welcoming enough. The director then came out she was a very attractive young woman who introduced herself as Samantha. There were a few other crew around all of who were women (and attractive ones at that). Natalie was however not disturbed by this. The director then introduced the hypnotist whose name was John. John greeted Natalie in a British accent. John then went on to explain the details and where Natalie was going to be sat and how the hypnosis was going to work. Natalie sat on a chair infront of the camera. They were ready to begin.
"And Action" the director shouted Natalie sat in her seat waiting. John pulled out his pendant and held it infront of Natalie's eyes. He then swang it and Natalie began to follow it with her eyes. John could see the hypnosis taking control of her (meanwhile everyone else in the room had responded to a trigger and was already going home). Natilie followed the pendants every move as she began becoming more and more obedient. When John knew she was ready He said the magic words "You are now completely hypnotized and under my control you will do everything that i say". Yes Master Natalie responded. No Natalie remove all your clothes except for our Bra and Underwear. Natalie obeyed removing her clothes to expose all of her ticklish spots. "Natalie sit". "Yes Master" the bruntette bombshell replied. John put her into a deeper trance and intensified all of her ticklish spots. When out John went behind her and gave her more orders. "Natalie you are now unable to move from this chair no matter what i do to you on this chair you will stay on this chair". "Yes Master" his hypnotized slave replied. John then went and put his hands on Natalies sides and began her ticklish torture "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, OHHHHHHHHHHH, HEEEEEEEEEEEE" Natalie wailed as her sides were brutally tickled by her master. John then went down to her feet which were also very ticklish Natalie wailed as John used a feather to stroke her delicate soles up and down "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Natalie yelled unable to break from her attachment to her chair. John then took a feather and stuck it in her Belly Button. He wriggled it around and Natalie exploded in laughter "WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" she cried while the hypnotist made the best of her.
John had recently thought up a new form of torture that he was longing to try on the right host. "Now Natalie I am going to take you out of your trance in a moment, however should you hear me mention a name of a body part you will feel the most extreme tickling you have ever felt all over that part of your body understand". "Yes Master" Natalie responded. "When i sanp my fingers you will awake 3,2,1 snap. Natalie woke up with a jump she looked around saw John and bolted to the door. "Stomach" John shouted. The Trigger worked. "WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT, OHHHHHHHHHHHHH, HEEEEEEEEEEEEE, STOOOOOOOPPPPPPP" Natalie wailed as she ran to the door grabbing her sides screaming. "FEET" John shouted. Natalie's legs fell from beneath her as she laughed even louder "OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, HAAAAAAAAAAAAA, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, HOWWWWWWWWWWWWW, HELPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP" John then constantly tormented her eventually turning her into a ticklish wreck trying to grip both her feet and her stomach at the same time.
At the end John put Natalie back under and gave her some last orders "You will think it was all a dream when you wake up tommorow but you will still be as ticklish" He then hypnotized the beautifal actress and sent her home.
The next morning Natalie woke up and thought about the strangest dream she had had the night before involving her being hypntized and then tickled by some insane person. As Natalie stepped out of bed though her barefoot brushed against a hair brush on the floor. She jumped up with a ticklish yelp.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back