• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

True Tickling Story!

toyguy60

Wow. Well, here goes...this is the FIRST time that I have EVER posted anything like this anywhere...

It all happened about three weeks ago. It was, as I recall, Sunday, April 22, 2001 (or whatever that date was back then...sorry...too little sleep, too many nights practicing my bass, etcetera...)!

So, here is what happened. A friend of mine, whom I'll name "Jen" (to protect the guilty -- namely, ME!) decided that she wanted to come over to play some songs at my place, and to record some of her compositions (I'm a musician by trade, so this was not an unlikely thing at all). Now, my parents had gone away for the week, and really, there could NOT HAVE BEEN a more PERFECT time for her to come with me to my place!

Jen called me at the bus station on my cell phone. We arranged for a meeting, and she actually showed up! (I still can't believe that all of this happened so perfectly. I know, I know! It sounds TOTALLY implausible, until you realize two things: 1) She is NUTS, I mean, she is kinda schizophrenic and she smokes a LOT of w***, and 2) she is very poor, as am I right now.)

Okay, so anyway, we got to my place (how, I'll never quite know!) and we proceeded to get really naked. Now, I have been tying women up for some time, but hadn't really gotten anyone into the kind of positions and situations that I wanted. This time, that would all change...

I started by putting two cuffs on her wrists (Nike wrist-bands, to protect them). Then, I handcuffed her hands over her head. Finally, I secured her to the foot of my bed, using a dog-chain-thing that I'd bought at a local pet store. (The cuffs were actually toys, but they work GREAT!) I then used the velcro restraints and nylon tethers that I'd purchased at Hubba Hubba (a store in Cambridge, MA) to get her ankles secured to the arms of my bed (it is actually a futon).

Now, I proceeded to tickle her feet, and mostly really her NIPPLES. I haven't seen a lot of good nipple-tickling done anywhere, and this is what interested me the most. Instead of just tickling them of course, I gave them LOTS of great little tweaks with my fingers, teeth, lips, and tongue, all the while saying things like "so, Jen -- how long should I keep you here for? One hour, or two?" She couldn't talk too much, cuz I'd gagged her with a rubber ball-gag. She would sometimes purse her lips enough to get a word or two out, like "NO!" or "Stop it" or whatever...but she was pretty helpless.

I finally made her come (BIG mistake -- because she didn't want to play anymore after that). I'm too nice a guy. I let her go. But in the end, well...I don't believe in hurting anyone either. I say that if someone isn't REALLY into it, and unless that person has done something HORRIBLY bad to you (she hadn't) then it is unwise to be that cruel. It could come back to haunt you later.

But anyway -- aside from some editing on my part (I condensed this down from a much longer, two-part session that happened both before and after dinner and recording of music) it really happened. REALLY!!! I mean, I don't really think that it's easy to make stuff up like that -- or desirable. But hey -- if anyone is turned-on by this sort of thing, let me know, and I might consider creating some fiction about this sort of a scenario.

Thanks! Take care.

Sincerely,

ToyGuy

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back