• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

New story (f/m)

Shem the Penman

Verified
[This one ain't mine. It was provided by a friend of mine who goes by Control Freak on this forum; for reasons beyond her control, she can't post it herself and asked me to do so. Enjoy.]

Pleasure and Pain
(The missing scene from Descent)

Beware of Greeks bearing gifts.
From the story of the Trojan Horse: the “gift” that brought the enemy within the walls of Troy – secreted within the effigy - and won the battle for the Greek army.
Update that saying to “Beware of Borg….”, Data thought.
This attempt to keep his mind occupied with things other than his current situation hadn’t progressed the way that he had hoped. Cataloging the origins of human idioms had simply brought his thoughts back to his current predicament.
He had been shut down somehow just before the shuttle carrying him and the Borg drone had landed. Upon being reactivated he found himself in the middle of an otherwise empty room. Then he found that he had been stripped bare, secured in a spread-eagle position by the wrists and ankles to a table with bonds that held firm despite all of Data’s attempts to free himself. He also realized that the feelings that the drone had used to entice him there had disappeared.
Rather than hypothesize what the Borg planned to do with him – and since the ceiling held little interest - he had attempted to think of other things…
That was when he heard a door open and footsteps as someone entered the room.
“Comfortable?”
Suddenly, many of these odd occurrences became crystal clear. Now that Data knew that Lore was involved.
Dr. Noonyan Soong’s first successful attempt at creating a functional sentient android sat against the right side of the table that held the “brother’ that came after him. He grinned at Data in that same self-important way that told him how Lore felt about him.
“That hardly matters…” Data said, “May I ask? Is it your intention to leave me activated while you disassemble me? Is that your revenge?”
Lore looked stricken. “Data! Whatever made you think that I would treat you in that way? Doesn’t my sending you the emotions that you had desired for so long prove something? And, now that you and I are together as Father intended…as we should be….can’t you see that I’m only interested in your well being….”
“You can understand why I would find that hard to observe from this position.”
An odd look crossed Lore’s face.
“But you’ll understand why this was necessary,” he said, “Before you can make an informed decision whether or not you will join me in my plans, you must experience fully what I’m offering you. The full range of emotions that are available to you via the chip that Father was so kind in providing.”
Lore watched for any reaction in Data – which Data found odd.
“Pleasure and pain…. fear….lust…? Unfortunately, we’re pressed for time. However, I think I’ve come up with a little scenario that will give you a sampling of all these and more….”
He smiled his barren smile again as he rose from the table.
“Enjoy.”
Data could hear Lore walk back the same direction he had come. Before going through the door, Lore gave an instruction.
“Computer. Run program ‘Data Augment 325’. Begin”
At the same time, Data felt the full range of his emotion chip engage and he was suddenly overwhelmed with a feeling that – because of his current situation – he supposed was trepidation.
He tried his bonds again…
It was almost certain that he was in a holosuite of some kind. That would explain why he couldn’t analyze the physical make up of these fetters - and why they were strong enough to hold him.
Then, something he saw from the corner of his eye confirmed it. He was no longer alone in the room.
Two young females, human in appearance stood to his right. Their clothing – what there was of it – was a translucent material that greedily clung to the curves of their bodies. Among other things, it revealed was that they were definitely holographic projections – a touch too perfect. One was blonde and one raven-haired and Data was thankful that Lore had not fashioned either mirage to resemble any women from the Enterprise.
Lore’s idea of a gift, Data thought.
As he had studied them, they had been surveying his naked form – and again he found himself filled with conflicting emotions: modesty on the one hand and on the other….
And he believes that I must be secured to a table before I would accept this?
Data managed an unsure, “Greetings.”
The raven haired one looked into his eyes and smiled.
“Don’t you look delicious,” she purred and turned to her fair-haired partner. “I don’t know where to begin!”
I know,” the other one said.
Raven turned back to Data. She looked him in the eyes as she walked toward the head of the table and leaned forward, her elbows resting between the restraints that held his wrists. He did not take his gaze from hers. He could not even say why…
“Guess what we’ve got planned for you,” she whispered.
A moment later something like a shock went through Data’s body – a feeling he’d never experienced before!
Quickly, he determined the source and raised his head to see the blonde standing at his feet. She had spread his big toe away from the others and running something that looked like a miniature feather boa through the space she’d made! She was pulling it from the top of his foot so that he felt what must be the remainder brushing against the sole of his foot!
In a split second, hundreds of references ran through his mind….
I am being tickled!
And while there were many examples of this practice that could be defined as pleasurable, Data thought of the instances where this was considered the most insidious of tortures. Q had even mentioned this as a part of why he dreaded being made human.
Meanwhile, his body’s reaction to the stimulation of the feathers began to nudge at Data. He laid his head back and found himself looking into Raven’s eyes once more. He could tell by her expression - he’d find no help there.
“Lore!” he called out, “Lore, stop this!”
Nothing. Now, it felt as thought the feeling of the tickling was traveling up the back of his leg.
“Computer! End - end program!”
“Unable to comply without security protocol,” the response came.
Damn him!
The feeling of the stroking of his foot was gnawing at him. He tried to move his toes but this hologram girl held firm – programmed to be as strong as the manacles that held him down. Every time he tried to discover a way to isolate the sensations and separate himself from it, it became more insistent!
“No reaction?” Raven said, “But, those toes look so ticklish! Maybe this will help…kitchy-kitchy-koo!
At first, it was something of a whimper. But then he heard himself giggle for only the second time since he’d first been activated.
He sank back and the giggles poured out of him like water.
“No!”
“Mmmm,” said the girl at his ear, “That sounds promising!”
Now, the blonde grasped all of the toes of the same foot and began to run the coiled boa over it’s sole from one end to the other! Data gasped.
Raven was leaning in close; “Feathers make such a soft tickly feeling on the feet…and other places as well….”
He felt the sensation increase when the boa found the arch of his foot. Raven’s suggestion of this feeling being visited on other parts of his body filled him with…
What? Dread?
He wasn’t sure.
“W-why?” he managed between giggles, “Wh-what do you want?”
She seemed oblivious to his question.
“Of course, as effective as a feather can be…. little spider scratches can be chilling!
As Raven said this, the blonde dropped the boa and taking his right foot in hand she bent that one back as she’d done it’s mate.
Data raised his head again to see and feel her begin scratching the sole of that foot with her nails!
Again, his first reaction was to draw in breath. But this feeling had learned its way to the surface and it wasn’t long before he began to giggle once more. His holographic tormentor tried her nails on different parts of his foot and again found it's arch the most receptive. Data’s giggles melted into full-throated laughter!
“Hahahahahah! No! Oh…ooooo! Hahahah! No!!!
“Yeah, let’s hear more of that!”
When he opened his eyes, he could see Raven leaning over him. She was obviously enjoying his reactions and Data was starting to wonder if this was her entire role in Lore’s scenario. That was when the girl at his feet decided that it was time to run her nails over both arches at once…and all of Data’s thoughts were concentrated on trying to wiggle away from her touch!
“Eeeheheheheheh! P-please! Please! Oh! No! Hahahahahah!”
He was trying to assess the effect that this feeling was having on him, but every logical thought was being interrupted by the tickling sensations. Data found it amazing how someone stroking one or two parts of his body could take him over so completely and for so long a time!
Somehow he heard Raven say, “I think it’s my turn now.”
The nails on his arches slowly stopped and he could think again….
Her turn?
“Please,” Data said to anyone that would listen, “Please do not tickle my feet any longer! I have never been…never been stimulated in this manner and…”
Raven had stepped away from her place above his head but now she returned. In her hand was a collection of feathers that Data recognized as coming from several different species over as many planets. She smiled wickedly at Data.
“They’re all for you.”
Data swallowed, “Please…”
She took what appeared to be a large turkey quill and brushed the tip of his nose. To Data’s surprise, this made him giggle.
“You are a ticklish little boy, aren’t you?”
She gave the underside of his chin a few quick sweeps of her feather as Data tried to pull away.
“Aren’t you?”
A few more tickles under his jawline had set him giggling and Data decided that perhaps a little cooperation would make this experience more…agreeable.
“Yes! Yes,” he said.
“Mmmm,” she ran the feather slowly across his jaw to his right ear then down his neck to his shoulder. When Data recovered, he watched as the plume traveled up one side of his arm to the elbow and down the underside toward his armpit. As the fronds drew closer to the fold under his arm, the feeling became more intense – but he found he was unable to look away.
“Does this tickle, Baby?”
Data’s reaction was immediate this time.
“No! Oh, no! Ahhh! Ahahahahahahahaha! Oh! Oooooh!
“Oh, yeah…he loves that! Let’s try right here…”
She guided the tip of the feather to a spot along the front edge of his exposed armpit and Data gasped! Nothing done to him so far had tickled as much as this did! Still unable to win release from the restraints, he tried to twist away from the touch of the feather on his skin. The girl was persistent in the torment of this most sensitive spot.
“Ooooh! N-nooo! St-st-stop it! Ahahahahahaha! Ah! I – I… Ohhhh!”
Still she ran the feather teasingly…back and forth. The feeling of it filled his mind and controlled him!
A small bit of his reason still detached from all this though and was intrigued by his own reactions. It was as though it caused a kind of energy to build up inside of him that had to be dispersed: either through laughter or by blind, useless movement. At least, that was the only explanation he could develop as to why he was now arching his back the way that he was.
“Oh! Oooooh! Stop! It-it tickles! It tickles! Ahahaha!”
“That tickles?” she mocked him, “And what would you call it if I did this?”
Suddenly, another feather appeared to tease his other underarm!
“Ahh! Ahahahahahahahaha! Stop! St-st-… Hahahahahahaha! P-p-p… Hehehehehehehehe! It –it tickles! Stop!
“Ooh, is he ticklish there? I wonder where else…”
Now the feathers began moving in little tickles down his sides and made their way toward his belly. Again, he found himself drawn to raise his head and watch as the teasing quills progressed lower on his body. Finally, the tips of the feathers found his navel and lower abdomen….
“Oh, shit!”
Data’s back arched instantly and he heard himself nearly scream with laughter!
“Hahahahahahahahaha! Stop! Stop!!! St-st-st…Ahhh! It tickles! It tickles! It tickles! Ahahahahahahaha!”
As intense was the ticklishness of his lower stomach, when both feathers moved to caress his navel…that was driving him crazy!
Raven giggled, “So that’s what the belly button on an android activates!”
Data could only giggle in response.
Shortly after, the feathering ceased and Data felt his body relax. He blinked in surprise. He had expected the torment of his navel to continue for a considerable amount of time. In fact, he was surprised at the conflict he felt about its end.
Raven walked around to Data’s left side and held out one of her feathers.
“Care to join me?”
Data had forgotten about the blonde! She took her place at his right side and accepted the feather from Raven. She surveyed his vulnerable torso.
“I’m going to enjoy this,” she said through a crooked grin.
“Pleasure and pain…,” Lore had said.
As these curvaceous holograms stood over his restrained form - feathers at the ready - Data began to understand what Lore had meant. For he found that he was becoming as eager to be mercilessly teased in this manner as he was dreading it continuing!
His thoughts were interrupted by Raven’s fingernail slowly tracing a line up the hollow of his underarm. Data shuddered.
“Thought I’d forgotten how ticklish you are there, didn’t you? Kitchy-kitchy!
She brought her other nails into play and the feeling was maddening and exquisite at the same time! And when the blonde decided to mirror this attack on his other armpit, it was almost more than he could take!
Of course, these “women” had been programmed to tickle-torture him to Lore’s satisfaction…
So, the feathers in their other hands were run over his sides and belly. And while eight fingers played over the ticklish skin under his arms, both women were able to stretch their hands and use their thumbs to lightly tease and tickle his fully erect nipples!
Now he did scream…
He’d never felt so out of control of his body and mind! And just when he thought he couldn’t laugh any harder, a feather would begin to explore the inner surfaces of his navel! The feeling so intense he could only throw his head back and laugh with nearly no sound!
With what was left of that detached part of his mind, he thought of Lore, Dr. Soong, the inventor of Hologram technology…. simultaneously cursing and thanking them for this terrible pleasure that was being inflicted on his body. He realized that his hands were grasping vainly at the air and his toes wiggled and curled under – as though this would somehow bring relief.
The only thing worse than the teasing of fingers and feathers was if it were to suddenly stop!
Data’s full attention was suddenly demanded by the touch of feathers traveling up his abdomen.
Rather than continue teasing his lower belly, the quills now took the place of the girl’s thumbs! The combination of the light teasing of the feathers at his nipples with the fingers in the hollows of his armpits was excruciating!!!
He was laughing now with no sound, except for an occasional giggle!
But now the fingers in his armpits were coming to a stop. The feathers continued to caress the most sensitive parts of his chest and this began to produce another feeling as well – a feeling he had experienced before!
And now he could feel other feathers stroking his hips. His body began to buck again, slightly.
“Mmmmm…you can’t wait for this tickle, can you?” Raven purred.
Data was able to raise his head to see that as a result of this stimulation, he had become erect.
Perhaps not so surprising…
And that this was now to be the focus of the feathers in the girls’ hands.
Data lay his head back and closed his eyes.
Oh…and it tickled! It more than tickled! The feathers brushed and probed and he giggled and squirmed. As his hips thrust forward, moans and sighs began to mix with his laughter and then it began to feel as though something was tickling him from the inside…
And when he couldn’t laugh anymore and the feathers had stopped he tried to open his eyes once more but all thought ceased…

Data’s eyes snapped open to the sight of the same stark ceiling.
Of course, he had been shut down again. However with this reactivation he found himself fully clothed and unrestrained. And something else: the feelings of hate that had come over him at the station and on the Enterprise with the Borg drone burned in him again.
And only that. Nothing else that he had felt since.
With one fluid movement, he was on his feet and headed toward the open door.
Beyond it he found a workshop of some kind. Lore was its only occupant.
Had Lore heard everything that had gone on, Data wondered.
Probably…but what does that matter?
Another thought crossed Data’s mind. Lore had called his program “Data Augment”. Augment?
Does Lore…?
“You look none the worse for my little demonstration.”
Data glared at Lore.
“And you can feel that way anytime you like…”
Lore was reaching for something on his hand and gave it a tap.
Suddenly Data was filled with the sensations and the emotions he’d felt while at the mercy of two sets of female hands ticking him to distraction! The overwhelming feeling nearly knocked him to the floor!
And then just as quickly it was jerked away. All that was left was the anger.
“All you have to do is follow me, Data. Join me in my quest and I will reward you with the full range of your emotion chip.”
Lore held out his hands, “Are you with me, Brother?”
Data thought that almost nothing at that moment would make him happier than to pull Lore apart with his bare hands to find that chip! But, if Lore had somehow booby-trapped it…
He would do what his brother asked.
“Yes, Lore.”
For now...
“Come then,” Lore said “We have guests arriving…old friends of yours! I have an idea! Why don’t you wait out of sight? See how long it takes them to catch on…”

Excellent story. Thanks for sharing Shem, and you too Control Freak.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back