• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

T 'n F Yahoo group (DC/MD/VA)

Spenser

TMF Expert
Following on with getting things going in the area, my missus and Rodney, have created a 'group' on the Yahoo net to announce and coordinate gatherings and profiles for the local folks. As of today there are 27 members in the group.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TnF/

There are many who've not found this Forum, and/or have not taken it upon themselves to yet go through the hoops of registering. So the little Yahoo group will get notices to them as well.

The way she has it set up, the personal profiles appear only in the "files" area, so they cannot be shared with other groups in Yahoo, and won't appear in any other group. This way ticklers can be anonymous among their other interests. I have several varied and mundane interests myself, which I would not care to have "crossed over accidentally" or by virtue of some cyber network sharing. Come to think about it, I ought to go over and post a bit of a bio/profile myself there.

Spenser

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back