• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Poser 6

Texas_Tickle

4th Level Orange Feather
Is poser hard to learn? I would really love to make my own drawings, but do not have any ounce of artistic skills in me at all and keep hearing great things about poser.

Is Poser "newbie friendly" or am I going to be lost?

I'm still working with Poser 4 (aka Poser Artist) because the machine I work on can't handle the newer versions of Poser, but Poser 6 looks amazing. There's definitely going to be a learning curve, especially if you've never worked with 3d programs before, but if you stick with it long enough, you should be able to bring your ideas to life! Speaking as someone with absolutely no artistic talents whatsoever, this isn't something that'll keep you from being able to work with Poser.

Good luck and happy rendering!

poser 6

For the money, Poser is a fun character creation software. You can expand it through other figures, or you can create and import your own models to it (if you have a modelling program you want to learn). The base figures that come with it are good and the more you work with it the more things you'll figure out how to do such as Dynamic clothing and hair, create your own animations, etc.

I have never seen a demo of poser 6, but you may be able to get Poser 4 or 5 at a discount from ebay.

Good luck to you if you decide to try it!

I use Poser 6 for all of my clothing and posing of my characters. I do final renders in VUE 5 Infinite since it is a better rendering engine, though.

B

I use VUE 5 Infinite as well and Poser 6. Poser 7 is suppose to be out soon anyone think its worth the upgrade? :D :D

I'm in the slow process of upgrading to Poser 6. I'm hoping I'll be in time to get the free upgrade to P7, which is pretty cool. I just hope I'll be able to us my P4 files in P7.

I used poser a couple of times, its not so difficult, just be sure your computer have a good processor. Poser is very friendly in my opinion, Im still with the P5, but i'll get the 6 version soon. Just hope the 6th or the 7th version have decent feet when render

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back