• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

60 pounds of tickle tapes for trade or sale

Radiolightning

As bizarre as that sounds, it was a collection that kind of grew and grew till suddenly it became it's own animal. I don't have the space for it anymore, nor do I have the energy to keep hiding it. I'm open to any offers to barter for it or just buy it from me straight out. Reply with serious offers only. I am not looking to break it up and become a used video store... just a one shot winner takes all deal.

Please don't ask for titles as I haven't the energy to figure them all out… there are HUNDREDS of videos. Nothing is newer then 2 years old (don't worry all you fine companies), but it's also not filled with 1980's garbage either. It's all good if you dig the giggles and pot luck.

I'd trade it for musical equipment (condenser mics, guitars etc..), anything weird (but equally valuable) or cashorama. Let me know. I just gotta get past this stage in my life :)

let's make a deal

radiolightning:
hey dude! wyzgy here. i have 28 guitars here and most are signature models. from van halen satriani, george lynch, rhandy rhodes. too many to list. if you want we can even swap. i have over 150 total guitars but 28 are on their way out. drop me a line at [email protected] and we can hammer out the details. chat at ya later
wyzgy

I can't reach you man...

I'm not sure if you got my e-mails but I never recieved the stuff we agreed to in the trade and I haven't heard from you in days. Please e-mail and let me know what's happening.

J

Does anyone know wyzgyou812?

The dude ran off with my tapes... anyone on here ever deal with him before?

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back