• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My Sadist M/F Upper Body Tickle Torture

Helena

Level of Tangerine Feather
My Sadist

He grabbed me from behind and wrapped his surprisingly strong arms around my waist. Both of his hands began to tickle my sides. At first, I tried to wiggle free from his hold on me, but his strong arms kept me in position while he continued to tickle. I thought if I sat down on the floor that he would let me go. I thought it was a good plan, so I started to try and sit down and make him support my weight. I was hoping to be too heavy for him to hold up and he would release me. He let me get into a squatting position and held me in it without stopping the tickling. He gently helped me pull myself up trapped inside his hug, and tickled a little more intensely, making me try to sit on the floor again for escape. This time I needed more assistance from him to stand, and he gave it to me, never releasing me from his strong arms. We repeated the movements of me trying to sit, and him helping me up again, and it shocked me that he kept me in place while tickling me.

His house was all one floor, and this was my first visit. We were just getting to know each other. This tickling was spontaneous, and let me feel what it was like to be held by him. He got to hear me giggle.

He released me, I caught my breath, and started to run down the hallway of his apartment into a room with an open door. It was his bedroom. In the process of fleeing from his tickling, I had lost my black sandals. So I did the only thing I could do. I blushed.

He had a smile on his face as he came around his bed to were I was standing, and when he reached me he gently stroked my sides. I climbed up onto his huge bed and grabbed a pillow so I could smack him with it really hard. But I wound up using it to cover my belly when he began to tickle again. He was a really skilled tickler, and when he tickled my sides, he included my upper and lower back. He let me try to cover myself with the pillow for a minute before he took it away.

He continued with me, climbing onto the bed and tickling my sides and back. He was exploring my ribs. I really wish I hadn’t worn such a thin t-shirt, but when I was getting dressed that morning, I had no idea how our visit would go, or that my clothing would be important.

I felt him gently put his fingertips on my bare skinned lower back and gently stroke with a light touch. I screamed! I didn’t want to scream. It just came out of me. He tickled other places on my back, and then he came back to it, the same bare spot, making me scream. I brought my feet up to kick him in the back, and when I did it, I felt victorious for about 3 seconds. He launched into tickling my sides and back. And then he did the unthinkable. He pulled my arms up over my head with one hand, and gently started to tickle my armpits. I fought him all the way.

For the first time since he had begun to tickle me, I pleaded for him not to. He stopped tickling for a second and I was breathless, and giggly, and speechless. The break was so that he could reposition himself and then he went back to my sides and tickled me like the sadist he truly is.

I tried to crawl forward toward the other side of the bed to get away from all the tickling. He let me pull myself up a little and then pulled me gently back with his arms. Using nothing but his powerful body, he tickled me so intensely I told him I would die. He told me that we would find out if that was true! Oh my God! I hated him. I never made it off that bed until 3 hours had passed and we were both exhausted.

Excellent story! Thanks for sharing. Gotta love relentless tickle torture

:poke3: Hello Jerry67911! :poke3:
:yowzer: I'm glad you enjoyed my story about relentless tickle torture. :yowzer:
I had fun writing it.

Helena, wonderful story. As I read it, I was reminded of so many times I was that Sadist. The stalking, the capture, the overpowering, physical imprisonment and the relentless tickling.

Thanks for writing it. :)

:p TicklishGrl4Lfe :p
I'm glad you enjoyed reading this story. :twohugs:

:justlips:
ShadowTklr,
Yummmmmmmmm to the stalking, the capture, and relentless tickling!
I'm glad you enjoyed reading this.

My kind of story Helena, right to the point...no words wasted with set-up.
You're an excellent writer!

:woot: Hello Unit! :woot:
Thank you for the nice things you said. I'm glad you enjoyed reading this.

Helena said:
:poke3: Hello Jerry67911! :poke3:
:yowzer: I'm glad you enjoyed my story about relentless tickle torture. :yowzer:
I had fun writing it.

How about if we have fun living it! :firedevil

wow super cool story..love the idea he was able to use his strong body only to use against you to tickle you..although of course i like bondage, this was fantastic...and being so ticklish on my upper body as well, i enjoyed hearing of the upper body tickling..well done Helena..and whatever you do..don't take Maniac up on his offer hehe...

Sweet things sometimes come in tiny packages. I love the occasional short story, especially when it's done like this. Well done. :)

:Kiss2: Hello Isabeau! :Kiss2:
Sometimes there are situations where only a strong, sadistic ler will do!
I'm glad that you enjoyed this story.
Thank you for the nice words.

:2poke: :2poke: :2poke: :2poke: :2poke: :2poke: :2poke:

:redheart: Hello Ace Riley, :redheart:
You are sweet to say such a nice thing.

:dogpile:

Very nice and sexy

Very nice story Helena

Its very well written and sexy!
I enjoyed it very much
Diego

:poke3: Hello Diego, :poke3:
I had a great time writing this short story, so I'm really pleased that you enjoyed reading it! Thank you for the nice comment. :blush:

Nice story, Helena! Very well told...and I love the way you write yourself into your stories. :)

May you find your sadist soon, and then you can post in the "True Tickling Stories" section. :p

Great story! And in my favorite kind of fantsy, simple, playful, gentle tickles. Damn, now I'm all hot and bothered, sigh....

:twohugs: Hello MrPartickler! :twohugs:
I'm glad you enjoyed reading this.

:couch:
NAYA,
If this story didn't make you hot, I'd be disappointed!
:bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back