• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Street: Why Anne moved from the South

tummyticklish01

3rd Level Red Feather
This story explains why Anne moved from her little twon in Mississippi, and up to Tickle Street...

Anne enjoyed her simple, easy southern life, in her small town of central Mississippi.

She lived relatively close to the river itself, and loved it dearly. In fact, she loved everything about the South, and loved living in it. The one thing she didn't love though, was tickling. Her two brothers, one older and one younger always loved to pin her down and tickle her sensless on a daily basis, and their parents never stopped them, if anything, they would join in on tickling theur light-brown haired daughter.

Anne was excruciatingly ticklish, especially her sides, which she couldn't stand to be touched at all. She had recently turned 18, and was ending her final high school year. Her younger brother had just began high school, while her older brother was two years into college already. Her dad worked in the river, actually he owned his own ferry boat company which prospered nicely, while her mother was a simple house-wife.

This family seemed typical of the southern lifestyle, and the cutie Anne was no different.

She constantly got attraction from all the boys in school, and was crowned the Homecoming Queen. For a little southern girl, this was a big thing in her life.

But back to the story, why Anne's seemingly perfect little family moved from the South...

It all started on a very important weekend for Anne's family. The governor of Mississippi had recently ridden one of Anne's father's ferries. He enjoyed it greatly, and in graditude, named it the best ferry company of the state for the year, and attended dinner at their house on Saturday night.

The house was busy, preparing for the mayor, everyone was doing something, her mother was making a great dinner, her father was setting the table, her older brother Josh was vacuuming, her younger brother Tim was cleaning the bathroom, while Anne was still getting dressed, in a dazzling sleeveless red dress with a pink bow across the waist.

Knock knock!

"What do you want?" Anne yelled in her soutern accent to whoever was knocking on her door.

"Mom says she needs you in the kitchen!" Josh said.

"Tell her to wait, i'm almost done," Josh had quietly opened the door and grinned at her from the doorway.

"Why are you getting all dressed up?' He smirked.

"Because the governor is coming over, and your supposed to!"

"We're not trying to seduce the governor," Josh said commenting on her sexy revealing dress.

"Shutup Josh! And get out!" She yelled, getting very annoyed.

"Or what?" He asked, acting immature for his age.

"Or i'll--!" Anne was cut off when Josh jumped at her, and tackled her to the ground, pinning her arms back with his knees, and sitting on her thin waist.

"Josh don't!!!" Anne screamed, knowing what was coming.

"Don't what...this?" He teased, lightly tracing a single finger in her smooth, bare armpit.

"Teeeheheheheyeeeessss!!!!" Anne giggled sweetly.

"Yes, you want more, okay." Josh loved tickling his younger sister, it ws his favorite hobby.

"N-nnnoooo-ihehehedidn'tttmeanehehehethattt!!!" Anne giggled even more, as all ten of his fingers lightly stroked her silky underarms.

He then switched to her midsection, and stroked her flat tummy softly through the thin, red, material of her dress.

"HehehehahahahhaaaaaaJ-jaaaaaashahahahahaaa!!!" Anne screamed.

He then suddenly dug into her ribcage, wriggling his fingers in and out with huge claw-like motions.

Anne laughed uncontrollably now, her fit body squirming like crazy, but the weight of her older brother was enough to keep her down. She kicked her legs furiously, but it had no effect on the tickling fingers.

"I know where i'm gonna tickle next!" Josh said with glee.

"J-josh don'tttt!!!!!!" Anne screamed and begged, knowing he meant her insanely ticklish sides.

He lowered his fingers slowly to her sides, slowly, slowly.....

"Josh! Stop tickling your sister and help your father! Anne, i need you in the kitchen, we don't have time to play around!" Their mother yelled, and Josh quickly darted downstairs.

You okay hunny?" her mom asked.

"Yeah, i'm-heeeeee!!!!" Anne squealed as her mother playfullu squeezed her side, and led her to the kitchen.

An hour passed, and everything was finally ready. The whole famil awaited the arrival of Governor Selky any moment now.

Diiing Dooong!

"He's here, everyone ready?" Their father asked, full of anticipation.

They all nodded, and he opened the door, to let in the aging Governor Selky in. They all welcomed him with warm greetings. Governor Selky was in his mid 50's but he didn't look it. His brown hair combed neatly to the side had few signs of greyness and he was in pretty good shape. He wore a neat black suit with a red and black striped tie.

After a bit of small talk, they finally got to dinner.

"My my, that was the best meal i've head in ages!" Governor Selky exclaimed.

"Why thank you Governor," Anne's mom smiled, especiallu with relief that he liked her meal.

"Now it's not polite to just come into a house and eat all their great food, so i wanna pay you back." The Governor said, beginning to get up.

"No no, please, it was just a dinner, you don't have to," Anne's father urged.

"No i want to, now everyone come on into the living room, i'm gonna show you a few magic tricks!" He smiled brightly, he was very muuch into his own simple magic tricks, and loved to amaze people, especially children, with the "magic."

After they all gathered around the governor, he pulled out a deck of cards, and picked Anne to amuse.

"Come here Anne, ready to be amazed?" He asked cheerily.

"Sure," Anne replied with just as much enthusiasm, as she kneeled at the other side of the wooden coffee table.

He then proceeded to do a couple of phony magic card tricks, while Anne silently observed, all the while her brother Tim poked her tummy, which she giggled sweetly to everytime.

"What's wrong?" He asked, as she giggled right in the middle of his latest trick.

"Oh sorry, nothing, just my annoying brother tickled me," Anne replied, giving Tim a dirty look.

"Ooh a ticklish one! I used to be quite the tickler back in the day, at my old middle school the girl's called me 'Tickling Herb',"

"Not to be rude, but would you mind Anne if i tried out my old fingers one more time?" He asked charmingly.

Anne was about to refuse solidly, but with the look coming from her parents, she had to agree.

She then sat next to him on the couch, and he told her to raise her arms. She did, and then he slowly stroked her left pit, then her right one, and she giggled furiously, and shot both arms back down.

"Too ticklish to keep 'em up, i understand, take off your shoes Anne," he told her, which she also did as she slipped off her red high-heels. She looked at her parents pleadingly, don't make me do this, but they just gave her that look again, and placed her bare, soft feet into his lap.

He then put both feet into a football armlock with one arm, and furiously scribbled his fingers up and down her slightly pink soles.

"Hahahahhehehahahhehenooooohehehahaepleaseheheheesthooopppp!!!!" She begged, as laughter poured from her mouth.

He continued on her soles for a good two minutes, and then lightly played with her toes, which sent her laughing even harder and struggling more. He then finally let go.

"P-please Governor Selky, n-no more," Anne asked politely, trying to regain breathe.

"Just one more Anne, this was my specialty back in the day," then out of nowhere, he wrapped his two hands around her tiny sides, and squeezed.

Anne went crazy, and on reaction, kicked her left foot up, which landed right into his face...

The governor ended up in the hospital with a broken nose, all for tickling Anne's super sensitive sides. To tell the truth, he wasn't pleased with this, and instead of the story going at tickling 18 year old girls and getting his nose broken, he changed the story to he and Anne's father getting into a fight, and that Anne's Dad punched him in the face, causing his broken nose.

New spread around town quickly, and life quickly got grim for the family. People no longer wanted to go on their ferry boats, and the family's friends visited less frequent until they only saw them when they bumped into them at town.

The ferry business was beginning to crumble, and life wasn't at a high point, so they had to make the big decision...to move.

Anne and the boys weren't happy about this, especially Anne who loved her town, but they also realized the town wouldn't be enjoyable with so many bad rumors going around, so they finally moved.

They found a nice town called Tieson City, and a pretty cheap house on a great street called Tickle Street, and thus...Anne's ticklish adventures begin.

THE END

how'd u like it?

Bravo.

I enjoyed that very much, im sure this will be quite the story. I havent been able to write much myself of late, due to the massive amount of study apparently needed to be a good actor and musician, but none the less I enjoy having something so fun to read... the serises always keep me looking foreward, well writen.

Left a good job in the city
Workin' for the man every night and day
But I never lost a minute of sleep
Worryin' 'bout the way things might have been-

Big wheel keep on turnin'
Proud Mary keep on burnin'
Rollin', rollin', rollin' on the river.

Strelnikov

Thanx for all the feedback, it really helps, and hey! I've heard that song before!!:):):)

I thought it was a great story. I liked the dialogue between the characters quite a bit. Good job, I look forward to more!

This is another winner from you, Tummy! On a side note, would you do me a favor? I tried forwarding a message to you, but got it bounced back. Would you please E-mail me at [email protected] to talk about your writing? I would appreciate it. Thanks.:cool:

Sigh...

Safari,

Gramm(a)r.

:)

Tummy,

This series is really cute. When does the poor girl eat, sleep, get tickled?

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back