• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling Device? Anybody? READ READ READ!!!

D-On

TMF Poster
Hey guys, it's D-on here.
I have a tiny problem, nothing huge, but somewhat of a frustration. Basically I cannot tickle myself nor am I really in a situation where I can get tickled by someone... in the way that I want, where I want, by whom I want, etc etc etc.
I'm sure there's at least someone else on the forum who is in a similar situation as I am. On that note, here is something that I have been thinking about lately...
I would basically like any one of you folks here on the forum who may know of self-tickling tools or devices or machines to help me out. Any ideas? The more suggestions that I get, the closer I shall be to satisfying this desire!!!
Here's the tricky thing: I need something that will move around without my control - I'm thinking some kind of machine or wind-up toy... I know this is rather tricky (at least I think it is), but please try to help me figure this out if you are interested in helping a fellow member out, or even having a fun tool for yourself or someone you know. A tool that will tickle you/me/anyone all on its own...? Any thoughts?
Be creative... a "weird" or "poor" idea is better than no idea at all; all suggestions are appreciated.
Thanks,
D-on

To really tickle you need to lack a bit of control...

.. how do you intend to stop the tickle robot if you've strapped yourself into some device and have nobody around to unplug it? :) I agree with the hot girl who answered you... find some curvy person who will be up for it. You'd be surprised.. the girls can be as freaky as we are :))

Oh, burn. :(

Anyway, self-tickling machines do exist. Or at least, one did exist, once. It was a little white hanging ball with tassles that a machine could swish across you while you were lying on say, a massage table.

Here, check it out: http://www.xs4all.nl/~notnot/TickleSalon/TickleSalon.html

Now this is a far cry from the technology we're going to have by the year 2200, by which time I have no doubt humanity will have invented full-body locking tickle suits and other nightmare apparatuses.

So keep up hope! One day your great-grandchildren will be able to set the timer to 48 hours and enjoy a weekend of unescapable tickling fun.

Last edited:
To clarify my situation: I basically don't WANT to find another person to tickle me. This is the case for a variety of reasons that are basically irrelevant because I am quite resolved on this; I'm just totally unwilling to try to make that happen so it's totally out of the question and, therefore, useless as a suggestion to me (excuse me, I am not bitching at anyone, just making it clear that I have already considered that route thorougly and have decided that I have no interest in that approach). And as we all can appreciate, it's very hard - very very hard, I find (basically impossible) to tickle yourself (really I am speaking for myself here) and therefore really a waste of time and energy (for me to bother with)...
So, again, the absolute last resort for me is finding a kind of tickling device or machine that can somehow be set up to tickle a lee (myself or anyone else who is interested in using it) on its own. Please, keep the ideas coming - rack your brains - it is definitely a challenge as I am pretty stumped myself and I have thought on this for a while. Thoughtful or creative suggestions are greatly appreciated not just for myself but for anyone on this forum with a similar desire for a tickling device.
Yours,
D-on

I once tried to tickle myself by taking the front cover off a rotating fan and taping a feather to the middle of it, so that the feather rotated around. It didn't work for several reasons, particularly that the tape didn't hold it firmly enough, and also possibly because I'm just not very ticklish. But I bet you could get the basic idea to work with enough refinement: Find something that moves under its own power, attach a feather (or other tickling implement) to it with some sort of adhesive item (glue, tape, whatever works), turn it on, and then stick whatever body part you wish to stimulate into the path of the moving feather.

With enough experimentation, it should eventually work.

have you tried an electric tooth brush they're quite good because the bristles are quite tough!

Thank you. This is a good idea; I've thought about electric toothbrushes. And thanks seanC, your idea is also good; ultimately I cannot imagine what else could possibly work; an electric toothbrush, or a homemade tickling machine made out of a feather and a rotating/moving device that is either self-powered or to be plugged in to an outlet.
This is good... and please, if anyone thinks of anything else, any ideas would be appreciated.

BTW Emo-Girl - I LOVE that song you have on your window... who is the group???

D-on

I can't help but thinking that if you use a rotating device with a feather, it will be a predictable sensation and your mind will screen it out (so NOT tickling).

If you're good with circuits and things, you might try to work out a way to have the motor randomly come on and off, and randomly adjust speeds. I think that would do a much better job as a tickle machine. In fact, I'm pretty sure this has been done by Kujman, if memory serves. Maybe you could write to him and ask for advice? I bet he would be happy to share his experience.

Most people aren't feather-ticklish, but there are various ways of hyper-sensitizing your skin ahead of time that you might try out. Then just self-bondage and viola. ;)

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back