• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

melanie gets tickled

jd58

TMF Expert
i meet melanie a few months ago. we were both taking so night classes at a local collage.now melanie is a very attractive lady about 5'2 with a slender build, blond hair and the most beautiful hazel eyes and wonderful laugh.
both melanie and me are married although i'm not in the best of marriages. i started to do a little flirting with her and she seemed to like it and even started to flirt back.
we became friends and started to spend more time together helping each with our studies and takling about our lives and just getting to know each other. the one thing that i did'nt bring up was my love of tickling. i didn't want to scare mel off thinking i was this weird guy.
one day we meet at a park to do some studying. as we were sitting at the picinic table. i couldnt help myself. i needed to find out if she was ticklish so reached over and with my intext finger i stuck it in her short sleeve shirt she was wearing. melanie instently jumped and laughed bringing her arm down to her side. "ticklish mel,are we?" i said.
melanie shook her head yes "very" she said. well that's all it took. i litely grabbed mel's ribs and began to tickle and as she started laughing and trying to get away from my tickling she fell backwards onto the ground with me following right on top.
melanie was laying on her back and i grabbed her arms and was able to hold them up over her head. i'm 6'0 and 215 lbs. and alot stronger than her.
as my fingers gently tickled her armpits and working down her ribs. mel was laughing hysterically by now.HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STOOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!! she tried to get out before the next round of laughter. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i keep this up for the next few minutes. giving her a few seconds to catch her breath.
when i did stop and she layed there on the ground catching her breath. she said "wow, it's been along time since iv'e been tickled like that. my husband's not into tickling. i then told her that i was and how much i loved it. at that point mel told me that she liked being tickled. my eyes opened wide i could not believe what i just heard. she was the first woman i knew that admitted she liked tickling too.
she than told me how good at i was and if maybe we could get together and maybe play out some tickling fantasies. this was to good to be true. i couldn't believe this. 'hell yes" was all i could say.

the end, for now

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back