• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Boyfriend gets more then he bargained F-M Part 10

Lori

TMF Poster
At exactly one hour later Brandy began her decent into the damp, dark basement. She flicked on the light switch to see poor Bobbie still strapped to the inverted bench, shivering and moaning as the god awful itching paste had did its work on his manhood. He was again drenched in sweat from the constant torment of the paste. His buttox were still beet red and swollen from the harsh beating she had applied only one hour before.

Bobbies balls were itching so much he wanted to just scratch and scratch them to stop the dam itching. He wished the Brandy would just use her sharp nails to scrap and scrap his tormented balls and shaft.

Brandy smiled at poor Bobby and told him she was going to continue his cock and ball torments for about another hour or so. She went to her bag and returned with two stiff plume feathers, a soft shaving brush and a small vibrator. She brought over the chair she had used before to serve Bobby his foot meal and sat it directly in front of his dangling balls and cock. She told Bobby his next torture would be orgasm denial. She was going to tease and tease his manhood to the very brink of ejaculation but would not let him cum. She would do this over and over until he want literally mad from the desire to orgasm.

Bobby thought Oh My God! He knew he could not take such a torment. He went bezerk when Brandy gave him head and just played with him a little too long. He could not stand prolonged denial, he just could not.

Brandy returned to her bag for one additional item to help keep Bobby erect and help deny him an orgasm. She returned with a 3 foot long rawhide cord that was the thickness of a shoe lace. She would tie this at the base of his penis shaft after she got him fully erect and this would hold the blood in the penis to keep it erect while stopping any unwanted seman flow.

Sitting down before Bobbies sweating and throbbing member she took both feather plums and using only the pointed tip began to lightly trace the skin between Bobbies anus and the base of his testicles. Drawing light circles with both feathers all over, back and forth. Bobby emmited a moan as the sensations were both pleasant and ticklish. His already sensitive skin from 2 applications of the paste today became super sensitive now with the feather tips dancing across his skin. Brandy kept her left feather twirling and circling the skin behind Bobbies balls and started to lightly run the right tip up and down his shaft.

Bobby immediately sprang to life. His flacid member almost immediately became a rigid rod and Brandy kept up the slow torture up and down the shaft. Now remember Bobby is in an inverted position so if his penis is erect pointing down the part that Brandy is tickling is the underside, the most sensitive side. Brandy started to now use both feather tips to run slowly up and down Bobbies shaft. Using one to carefully pay attention to the area where Bobbies helmet came together which I believe for you educated ticklers out there is called the fulmer gland. This area is said to have the most nerve endings in it and of course would be the most sensitive. Ever so lightly Brandy continued to torment Bobbies member and gland. He was grunting and growning trying to move his body to get harder contact with the feather tips.

Brandy began to taunt Bobby asking him if he wanted to cum. Would you like me to give you a blow job now Bobby? That would feel so good wouldn't it. Tell me if you want me to let you cum Bobby. Bobby screamed into his sock gag YES, YES but all that came out was MFFFT! MFFFT!

Brandy laughed and said well I guess you don't want to cum, so I will have to continue to tease and torment you. She continued this light torment for 20 minutes. 20 minutes of constant light tickling, not hard enough to get him off but enough to keep him on the verge, ever so close, begging for release through his gag.

AFter 20 minutes Brandy stopped and using the raw hide cord she looped 2 lengths around the base of Bobbies shaft. She tied this off just tight enough to keep him fully erect and not allow him to cum. Now she would be able to tease him a little harder and still he would not be able to ejaculate.

Brandy picked up the soft bristled shaving brush and started to twirl it on the skin behind his balls, twirl, twirl, twirl the tormenting bristles tickled and teased Bobbies sensitive skin. With her right hand she picked up her small vibrator and turning it on low she placed the tip on one of Bobbies testicles.

The brush was torment enough but now the vibrating sensations Bobby felt in his ball was overpowering. He screamed into his gag for Brandy to stop but she paid no attention to him and continued her torment.

After tracing the vibrator all around one of Bobbies balls she moved the the other. Spending a good 5 minutes on each ball while tracing and twirling his scrotum with the shaving brush.

AFter the 10 minute ball assult she started to move the vibrator slowly up Bobbies shaft. Just lightling pressing the tip on his sensitive underside. The feeling was overbearing for poor Bobby. It felt so good but so tormenting at the same time. His balls were filling with semen wanting so badly to cum. When the tip of the vibrator reached his fulmer glad Bobby screamed and almost ripped free of the straps. It was such an intense sensation on his already sensitive skin. Brandy lightly tapped the fulmer gland area with the tip of the vibrator. Slowly stroking it downward right on the crease on the helmet. Touching then not touching, touching and not touching.

Poor Bobby was breathing fast and hard now, he again was perspiring profusely. Grunting like a pig into his gag, he was starting to loose all control of his mental faculties.

Brandy kept this slow, rythmic torment up on his gland for 30 minutes, never pressing hard enought to let him cum. Keeping him at the very rim of relief but NEVER letting get one step closer to ejaculation and all the while she was doing this the dam shaving brush was tickling his balls and scrotum. Bobby was going absolutly MAD>

Once again the wicked Brandy teased poor Bobby. Would you like to cum Bobby? She stated in a very suductive way. Bobby SCREAMED as loud as he could YES YES PLEASE GOD YES. Brandy said I cant hear you Bobby, was that a NO.

Bobby was going INSANE, the constant tickling of the vibrator and the brush was pushing him over the edge of insanity. The sensations were unbearable and the bitch knew he could not respond to her questions.

Brandy finally said, Bobby I don't think you want me to let you cum. I think you want me to continue tormenting you the rest of the day. Is that right Bobby?

Bobby screamed again NO NO NO!

Brandy laughted. I am going to give you one chance to end this torment Bobby. One chance and only one chance. If you do not immediately do what I tell you to do shortly I will continue this torture until you pass out. I will then revive you and continue again till you pass out. I can and will keep you like this the rest of the night if I choose to. Do you want that Bobby?

Bobby screamed NO NO NO! OH God No I would die Bobby thought really getting scared now.

Brandy knew she had broken Bobby long ago in todays session but wanted to push him further with this tormenting. She stopped to go to her bag and returned with a 12 page legal contract and a pen. She stepped in front of Bobbys face and let Bobby see the document in hand.

Bobby this is a legal contract that I will expect you to sign in the next couple of minutes. It states that you willingly and knowingly wish to become my property and slave. That you want me to dominate you in any way I choose to as long as it does not kill you or cause you permanent bodily harm. It states all the conditions I have stated to you earlier in the day. A minimum twice a day or oral sex is to be performed on me with each session providing a minimum of 5 orgasms. A minimum of one hour per day of foot and sock worshipping. That you willingly wish to eat all meals from now on off the soles of my feet either bare or in dirty socks and even out of my sneakers if I choose. That all liquids you now consume will be strained through the toe ends of at least two pairs of dirty sweat stained athletic socks. You also will sign over to me all of your current and future assets which include your family trust fund that you will inheirit upon your parents death. You also state in this contract that you are to be provided only one sexual release a month. This will be preformed by me while you are tied down. I will milk you dry one time a month until you dry cum. You are not permitted to masterbate or even think about pleasing yourself once this contract is signed. Your only purpose after signing this contract is to worship me in the ways stated and in any way I tell you to. This can and will most probably will include admitting other female friends into this relationship for you to worship as I tell you to. You have already met some of them by tasting their foot sweat. I hope you understand what I have just told you Bobby, for your sake. I will in a few minutes release your right wrist from the straps and give you ONE CHANCE to sign this document, ONE CHANCE ONLY!. If you do not sign willing I will restrap your wrist down and then begin some really harsh tortures on your penis. This will involve, among other things, the repeated application of electrical current to it. Lets hope you still have enough common sense left in you to make the right and only decision you have Bobby.

Bobby knew he was defeated and broken. He had no will left and would do whatever Brandy told him to. It could not be that bad could it. Being forced to lick his girlfriends **** twice a day, lick her feet and socks, taste in every bit of food and drink her foot sweat and I will still get one massive release once a month. If only I behave and do as commanded it can't be that bad could it?

Brandy removed Bobbies right cuff and placed the document on the board in front of it. Into Bobbies hand she placed the pen.

It did not take Bobby more then a fraction of a second to sign the document.

Smiling Brandy said you now belong to me Bobby Boy!

Recuffing Bobbies wrist she returned to her chair and once again began his teasing and tormenting of his balls.

The next thing Bobby heard was the buzzing of the vibrator as it was turned on again. OH MY GOD!

THE END - for now!

I hope you liked the 10 chapters of this story. Let me know other ideas for other stories you might have or we might continue the adventures of Brandy and Bobby. Thanks for reading and lets be careful out there!

Lori :bouncybou

Bravo, Lori! :bowing: This was a fine story, I enjoyed all ten chapters. :D

As for ideas for the future, perhaps tell about a softball team party, to celebrate the end of their season. Bobby would be the only man present at the party, and his first job would be to lick the dirty socks of all of the team members, and then to lick their bare soles. Oral service to all who want it, of course, and then a gang tickle-torture until he goes mad. :D

I`d sign!!!

Fantastic job on your story,Lori!!! I loved every bit of it! I also hope to hear more about Brandy and Bobby and the introduction of Brandy`s teammates to further torment, tickle,and torture Bobby! Keep up the great work,Lori! You have a wonderful imagination!

I figure one good story would be how he captures her and gets revenge.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back